TCDD will hire Assistant Inspector; 4 Assistant Inspectors will be recruited to be assigned to the Inspection Board of TCDD General Directorate.
The issues related to the entrance exam are given below.
Exam Date and Time: The written exam will be held on 15 February 2020 (Saturday) between 09.30-15.30.
Examination Location: TCDD General Directorate Hacı Bayram Quarter, Hipodrom Street, No: 3, 06050 Altındağ-Ankara Cafeteria Hall.
Terms and Conditions
1) To have the qualifications specified in Article 48 of the Civil Servants Law,
2) Not to have reached the age of thirty-five (01.01.2020) as of 35,
3) To have completed one of the faculties of Law, Political, Economics, Business Administration, Economics and Administrative Sciences and one of the educational institutions in Turkey or abroad, whose education is accepted by the competent authorities for at least 4 years,
4) Group A of the Public Personnel Selection Exam held by OSYM in 2018 and 2019 is among the first 48 candidates who have received 70 or more points from the KPSSP80 section (If the number of applicants duly fulfilling the exam requirements is more than 80, starting with the highest score) The first 80 candidates will be admitted to the entrance exam, and all applicants who get equal points with the 80th candidate will be invited to the exam),
5) Not having any obstacle to the Inspectorate in terms of registration and character at the end of the investigation to be conducted (This condition is only for the candidates who have passed the written exam and is determined by the Inspection Board before the oral examination).
6) In terms of health status, to be able to go to all parts of the country to be able to work, to prevent the continuous work of the body or mental illness or disability with the disabled,
7) To have the qualifications required by the Inspectorate in terms of representation,
8)Taking the exam for the first or second time,
Exam Application and Exam Entry Document
Exam applications can be made in person or by mail to TCDD General Directorate of Inspection Board Hacı Bayram Mahallesi, Hipodrom Street, No: 31.01.2020, 3 Altındağ-Ankara, starting from the day following the publication of the exam announcement in the Official Gazette until the end of working hours on Friday, 06050. applications after the deadline will not be considered. CD TCDD General Directorate Assistant Inspector Entrance Exam Application Form mak to be taken from the address mentioned above or www.tcdd.gov.tr By addresses. Applications that are not made on time and with missing documents and information will not be processed.
Applicants who are eligible to take the exam will be charged a fee of 10 TL. Fees will be deposited to accounts of Halkbank Ankara Corporate Branch TR 710001200945200013000001 or Vakıfbank Labor Branch TR 140001500158007262158442. No refund will be made, and the deposit will be written to the bank in the explanation section of the receipt with the üne Inspectorate exam ”legitimacy.
The final list of candidates who are eligible to participate in the exam will be available on 05.02.2020 from TCDD Inspection Board. Also, www.tcdd.gov.tr By Internet addresses. The “Exam Entry Certificate a will be issued by TCDD Inspection Board as of 10.02.2020 and the“ Exam Entry Certificate mayan which is not taken until the date of the exam will also be delivered to the exam hall. In the examination, this document will be presented first, and a valid and valid ID document with photo and approval such as Identity Card, Driver's License or Passport, which will be used for identification, will be kept.
Documents Required for Examination
1) Photocopy of the identity document containing the TC Identification Number statement or TC Identification Number,
2) Exam Application Form (received from www.tcdd.gov.tr or by hand),
3) Original copy of KPSS Outcome Document whose validity has not expired or an approved copy of the computer printout,
4) The original of the diploma or graduation certificate or the sample approved by the institution,
5) Two photographs (4,5 x 6 cm), and TCDD apply to the Board of Inspectors.
The following documents are required from the written exam before the oral exam.
1) Written statement indicating that there is no obstacle to the continuous performance of health duties,
2) Written declaration that male candidates are not affiliated with the military,
3) Written statement of no criminal record,
4) The candidate's CV,
5) Four photos (4,5 x 6 cm),
6) Original or notarized photocopy of the equivalence certificate for graduates of domestic or foreign education institutions other than the Faculties of Law, Political, Economics, Business Administration, Economic and Administrative Sciences,
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE