TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. and cooperation with Turkey Business Council, Eskisehir 80 people in the train driver course (guaranteed employment) opened and applications : www.iskur.gov.tr the address Online transactions / courses and programs section has started to be taken.
Starting date: 30.03.2020
End Date: 01.12.2020
Application deadline: 07.02.2020
Total Day: 160
Total Hours: 960
Training Days: Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Age Limits - Gender
Lower Age Limit: 18
Upper Age Limit: 34
Gender: It does not matter
Education status: Associate - Associate Degree
Note: After making an application, do not forget to go to the Provincial Directorate of İş-kur in your city and get an eligibility event.
DESCRIPTION OF MACHINE WORKING
1) To use the draw frame (locomotive, maneuver locomotive, train set and train heating wagon) they are authorized to use in the best way in accordance with the operating instructions. If the passenger and freight train locomotives are removed from the workshop / warehouse, 60 minutes before the departure time of the train (depending on the structure of the regions, climatic conditions and the characteristics of the trains, this time depends on the Regional Manager's approval), in addition to the passenger trains passing through the transit and the freight trains that continue without changing the locomotive. it is time to come to prepare the draw frame on the train they are on duty 30 minutes before the departure time of the train if they are on duty in suburban trains and take the suburban trains from the Workshop / Warehouse. If they are in charge of maneuvering and suburban trains in the service; To be on time in the personnel exchange places. Come to work with the formal dress, tool and toolbox stipulated in the TCDD Officials' Clothing Aid Directive.
2) To perform the duties (train supply, warehouse and station maneuver, warehouse reserve, train heating, fireman, proxy at other warehouses) specified by the workplaces they are affiliated with.
3) If they are assigned to warehouse services, to be at work at the hours specified in their duty schedule.
4) To have the duty tracking model (4011 model) signed by the warehouse chief on duty when they come to the workplace to officially start working.
5) When they come to the office, read the new orders in the orders (evamir) book and sign the book that they have received information.
6) To check the notes against the malfunctions written in the repair book of the traction vehicle of the train they are in charge, to complete the remaining process.
7) To take the locomotive activity model (2088 model) of the traction vehicle of the train they are in charge. To ensure that the required sections are filled in appropriately, and the sections that they must fill in appropriately.
8) To check the completeness of the fixtures (and spare parts cabinet) in the traction vehicle of the train they are in charge of and the lead of the places that should be leaded.
9) To perform the necessary technical control of the traction vehicle of the train they are in charge of, according to the preparation and use instructions of each vehicle type, or the form and ranking principles stipulated in the trainings. Checking that safety systems are operational and operational.
11) If the traction vehicle of the train they are in charge is the locomotive, fill the train air and make the full braking experience after checking the train and the proper connection of the harnesses. Participating in the full braking experience in case of hesitation in the full braking experience.
11) After preparing the train they are in charge of, sign the relevant section of the traffic ruler of the train. Receiving and examining the models that should be with them from the station / station officer.
11) Checking the setting of the traction vehicle's time clock before the train moves and adjusting if necessary.
11) Moving the train with a station / station guard or signal signal sign. Train; To control the braking effect of the train practically regardless of the train type by braking with the mechanic tap before the station / station shears have been cut or connected to the train line due to the maneuvering.
11) To carry out the course of the train in accordance with all regulations, instructions and orders related to the use of traction vehicle and navigation.
11) To provide trainee machinists with whom they work together with instructive information on their duties and to use them the draw frame at their own responsibility under appropriate conditions.
11) Signing the response by ensuring that delays that may occur due to drawbacks related to the traction during the service are written correctly on the traffic schedule.
11) Having a good dialogue with other staff while serving.
11) To record the technical values of the draw frame used on the highest ramp on the route of the train during their service to the relevant sections of the repair book. To write down the defects and deficiencies occurring from the draw frame during the cruise to the repair book.
11) To make full or simple braking experience when necessary during their service.
11) To ensure that the passenger train they are assigned during the train heating season is heated and controlled. If they are assigned to train heating, to use the generator wagon to be used in train heating in accordance with the instructions for use or foreseen in the trainings, to prepare them for the service completely, to supervise the connection to the train, to make the train to be heated in accordance with the external weather conditions and to avoid passenger complaints.
11) To pay attention to energy and material saving on the train during service.
11) In order to eliminate the malfunction occurring in the draw frame or train wagons during service, to carry out the necessary repair and improvement work, to report the faulty parts with the spare parts, to use the emergency intervention and arrangement methods, if the malfunction cannot be corrected, taking the wagons off the train or asking for help.
11) If the malfunction that occurs in the towing vehicle cannot be removed during service, if necessary, to continue with the load reduction or to remove the load in two times at the ramp outputs.
11) To report any navigational disruptions and deficiencies of other units during service.
11) To use the communication tools at the stations and stations where they are located to communicate with the workplaces they are connected to, while removing the problems that occur in the train during the service.
11) To give all kinds of orders to the trainee mechanics during their duties.
11) At the station / station where the service ends, to make the full braking experience before the draw frame is cut off the train.
11) In all workplaces that are closed or do not have a train officer or train worker; To make and finalize the scissor arrangements and necessary maneuvering services to be made for the acceptance of the train, locomotive and series to the station / workplace and for dispatching from the workplace or station, and in the event of any malfunction of the traction vehicle that is pulled or towed (in the event of any malfunction of the traction vehicle). if the fault cannot be resolved) connecting to the train or taking off from the train, securing the removed draw frame or wagon.
11) To make (conclude) and finalize the scissor arrangements and necessary maneuvering services that should be done with the train chief or the other mechanic, after reaching agreement with the traffic control center using communication tools or his own corporate phone in accidents and incidents.
11) After the full braking experience at the station / station where the service ended, to check the accuracy of the notes written about the traction on the traffic scale by examining the traffic ruler of the train.
11) At the end of the service, to take the draw frame they are in charge to the warehouse.
11) Delivery of traction vehicles; to deliver to the staff in charge of the workplace according to the instructions for preparation, use and delivery of each vehicle type or the manner and ordering principles prescribed in the trainings.
11) To deliver the repair book and activity model of the draw frame to the warehouse worker.
11) After the end of the service, to process the 30-minute delivery services on the task forms and sign the authorized personnel at the workplace that their duties are over. To leave the workplace to ensure their rest and come to their next duties as rested.
11) If he is going to be the Train Chief as well as the machinist, his duties related to navigation are;
a) When they begin, to control the traffic schedule and its attachments by taking the traffic schedules and their annexes of the train they are assigned from the relevant station / station officials.
b) To check whether the organization of the train to be received according to the records in the traffic schedules is prepared in accordance with regulations and orders. To determine the deficiencies and shortcomings of the equipment and to eliminate them. Ensuring the removal of wagons or wagons that are in danger of disqualification.
c) To check the load of the wagons in the train, according to the procedures in the traffic chart, to set the brake adjustment arms to the full-empty passenger-load position according to the type of train. In the case of a passenger car in the train organization, the passenger car is cleaned and the lighting and heating equipment is running and the water is filled and the number of the wagons to be assigned to its commanders is given.
d) To look at the signs that the train and staff should have next.
e) Trains; take delivery by checking that their deficiencies have been eliminated and prepared according to the provisions of the relevant regulation,
f) Performing complete and simple braking and brake tests with the participation of the driver (trainee) or the officer in charge of the legislation and the engineer or trainee mechanic in the train (to brake and decode the control) and to ensure the signing of the traffic chart,
g) By inspecting the wagons when receiving a train, loading of the wagons, connecting the harnesses, the height of the bumpers from the rail cork, the groups of the wagons in terms of the arrival stations, and the carriage of the transported goods in accordance with the conditions specified in the regulations, to be completely sure, during this inspection to determine the danger of a traumatic or irregularity in the departure of the train, to provide immediate remedy, if it is not possible to move the dangerous wagon from the array,
h) To take delivery by checking the documents of the wagons to be shipped with the transport documents,
ı) To check the seals of the sealed wagons in the train series from the railcar and the transport document, to make the necessary operation and to make the necessary operations about the wagons whose seals are broken or different number,
i) To ensure that other personnel on the train perform their duties as required by the regulation,
j) To control the wagons to be added to the train at the stations without wagon service organization or wagon technician. If the wagons are suitable for navigation,
k) take the necessary measures to prevent the single locomotive or trains that are sent to the defective train from crashing into the standing train,
l) In case of stopping the train in front of a sign in the TMI system or at any point in the main road, assigning one of his / her personnel from the time of arrival of the train to the station and informing the train to the neighboring stations and traffic control by radio or telephone,
m) If there is no normal speed between the two stations, or if the normal travel time is not reached to the station that 15 minutes have passed, inform the neighboring station or traffic controller without delay.
n) The train it supplies cannot make its normal speed and follows a train or station and trains; this train to move from the adjacent station from the time of motion by the traffic controller to report according to the order, traffic control or traffic control can not be talked, on the right rail of the railway 800 er meters with two pieces of firecrackers to put on / continue to move on,
o) If the train he / she has purchased is not able to do normal speed in a place very close to the station where he / she moves, and it is understood that he / she will arrive to the station to the next station with big delay and this delay will give a big delay to trains on the rear or near, inform the traffic controller on the station or TMİ and TSİ systems. to look forward or backward,
p) If it is not possible to return to the station to which it is moving due to the failure of the train provided, and cannot be talked by telephone or radio except for the TSI and DRS systems, by assigning a staff at the braking distance from the front of the train, the entrance samafor, the forward guard or the head scissors 500 to drive back and from here to the station by notifying the situation to act according to the order. If there is a train that follows, it is necessary to stop the train provided by the train at the departure time and secure it with signs,
r) If the train it supplies has to stop on the highway for any reason, first investigate the cause of this stop. If the train cannot continue, except for the TSI and DRS regions, to protect from both sides with signs starting from the back and traffic controller in the TSI and TMI system, to inform the neighboring stations on the phone, radio, telegraph or other way,
s) On the road to protect the train it supplies, starting from both ends of the train, according to the slope and the characteristics of the region, the 750-850-1050 meters as a stop sign, the red flag, the red edge of the white round plate or the red lighted lantern, and sew to put three firecrackers in the 50 meter range, starting with the stop sign. According to the situation of another train in the future, the first right, the second left, the third to be put back to the right to put / order, while in the TSI and DRS system provided that the train to keep the two blocks in a busy manner as above but only to secure from behind,
t) If the train is stopped on the main road, the stop of the train between the two stations will pass by 15 minutes, the traffic controller and the neighbor stations will be able to call the radio or telephone, stop the train for a long time, the reason for the stop, the road can be continued, to inform the kilometer of the place,
u) Performing the transportation of the train by contacting the traffic control center in the stations where there is no closed or movement officer,
ü) In the event of deray, accident and carambol, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation by making the necessary operations serial and correct to the relevant units,
v) Delivering the train documents and related models as specified in the regulation station, regulations and orders,
y) Comply with the speech procedures mentioned in the relevant legislation in all conversations with traffic, related to traffic,
11) To perform the duties to be determined by the regulations and orders that will be published after this protocol date upon the need determined and determined by the regulations and orders implemented before the date of this protocol,
11) In case of accidents / incidents, waiting for the road to be opened to traffic again if the trains they are on duty are waiting to take the train to the first station,
11) To do all the disassembled, repair, maintenance and assembly works related to their professions in workplaces, in cases of necessity and in spare time.
11) According to the General Order No. 214 of the machinist workers; Those who are successful in internship, course and training programs and who are entitled to use the maneuver locomotive are assigned to the employer as a machinist on trains.