CHP Istanbul Deputy Mahmut Tanal brought the allegation that "irregular scrap was sold" in TCDD to the Assembly's agenda. Tanal, from the Minister of Transport Mehmet Cahit Turhan, "Are brand new wagons cut and scraped?" asked the answer to the question.
CHP Istanbul deputy Mahmut Tanal, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) "illegal sale of scrap where" the Assembly raised the allegations. Tanal, Transport Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan asked striking questions.
Tanal, the institution's expressed "irregular scrap sales" claim brought to the agenda of the Assembly. The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan demanded that the Turkish Grand National Assembly (TGNA) be asked a question to be answered.
CAN THE USED WAGONS BE CUTTED TO SCRAP?
Tanal, from the Minister of Transport Mehmet Cahit Turhan, "Are brand new wagons cut and scraped?" asked the answer to the question. Questions directed by CHP's Mahmut Tanal to Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan are as follows:
- The TCDD (Turkish State Railways of the Republic of Turkey), scrap sales are made through auctions do?
- Are scrap iron in TCDD sold to private individuals?
- What is the annual revenue generated from scrap sales at TCDD?
- Are scrap sales transactions recorded at the institution? If sales transactions are not recorded, isn't this contrary to law and legislation?
- Is it true that the wagons that have not yet completed their useful life have been cut into scrap and sold at Sivas Bostankaya Train Station? If true, has an investigation been initiated?
- Are the wagons that can be used scrapped and subjected to public loss?
- Are there any administrative or judicial investigations initiated against TCDD on the grounds that illegal scrap sales are made?
- Are there any TCDD personnel, officials, bureaucrats who have been investigated, suspended, dismissed, exported or sentenced for di scrap corruption ”?
- Is there any notice, letter, e-mail sent to your ministry on the allegation of Hur Scrap corruption in TCDD?? If so, what kind of action has been taken regarding these notices?