Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, one of the most important problems of the city, the transportation issue is on the table. 17-18-themed congress will be held at Istanbul Congress Center on December.
Academicians, NGOs, private sector representatives, public institutions and related units of IMM will share their knowledge and experiences within the scope of Sustainable Transportation Congress where all the problems and issues related to Istanbul will be discussed in detail. During the two-day congress, solutions and improvement models for the transportation problems of the city will be discussed.
The congress will be held in total 10 session.
Approximately one thousand 3 participants are expected to take part in the congress. In total, 65 speakers will share their knowledge and experience during the congress.
ISTANBUL CONGRESS CENTER
17-18 In December, the Congress will be held at the Istanbul Congress Center. Dr. Dick ETTEMA will perform the conversation. The sessions will begin after the opening speech of the congress by İBB President Ekrem İmamoğlu.
The topics and moderators to be discussed in the congress are as follows:
- Parking - Dr. Lecturer. Member Mustafa Sinan YARDIM
- Road Public Transportation Systems - Assoc. Dr. Contact Mustafa directly
- Sea Lines - Sinem DEDETAŞ
- Pedestrian, Bicycle and Traffic Safety Sabahat TOPUZ TILE - Merve AKI
- Rail Systems - Prof.Dr. Dr. Contact İsmail directly
- New Generation Vehicles - Assoc. Dr. View Eda's Full Profile
- Urban Mobility in Smart Cities View Haluk's Full Profile
- Spatial Planning and Logistics Dr. Contact Mehmet directly
- Transfer Centers - Prof. Dr. Contact Alper directly
- Climate Change and Air Pollution Contact Ümit directly
Date: 17-18 December 2019
Clock: 10.00- 18.00
Address: Istanbul Congress Center