From the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources:
ENERGY AND TABU RESOURCES EXPERT ASSISTANT
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION I - INFORMATION ON EXAMINATION
- In order to be assigned to the central organization of our Ministry (ANKARA);
A total of 8 Energy and Natural Resources Assistant Specialists from 9th and 30th degrees will be recruited.
- The Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources has the authority to determine and make changes between the branches and the branches according to the situation of need, if there are not as many applications as the number of assistant experts to be admitted to the entrance exam.
- In case the applicants who meet the requirements of the exam and duly apply to the exam are more than the number of the candidates stated in the table, the above mentioned number of candidates will be taken to the entrance exam starting from the candidate with the highest KPSS score. If the number of candidates in the last row is more than one because they have received equal points, all of these candidates will be called for the exam.
II- EXAM APPLICATION CONDITIONS
- In the Public Personnel Selection Exam held by OSYM for the (A) group cadres in 2018 or 2019, to have received 75 or more points from the points specified in the table,
- To be graduated from the departments stated in the table or equivalent of these faculties which have at least 4 years of education by one of the 4-year faculties accepted by the Council of Higher Education as of the application deadline,
- To have the general conditions stated in paragraph (A) of the first paragraph of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
- Not to be 01 years of age as of 01/2020/35 (those who were born on or after 1 January 1985),
- Not to have military service for male candidates,
- Not to have mental illness that may prevent him from doing his duty continuously,
- Apply within the deadline.
III- EXAM APPLICATION
Applications will start on 20/01/2020 and end at 31:01 on 2020/16.00/XNUMX.
a) The application form, which can be found on the website “www.enerji.gov.tr Bakanlığı of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources (can be filled in by hand or in computer)
b) Computer output of KPSS result document,
c) Original or approved copy of the graduation certificate (If the application is made in person with the original copy, a copy of the original will be approved by the Ministry.) or the certificate of graduation to be taken over e-government
d) Curriculum vitae of the candidate (can be arranged in his / her handwriting or computer in accordance with the example on the website “www.enerji.gov.tr ın of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources.)
And in person or by mail to the MENR General Directorate of Management Services Nasuh Akar Mahallesi Türk Ocağı Caddesi No: 2 Bahçelievler / Çankaya / ANKARA.
- Delays in the post and applications not made within the period specified in the announcement and application forms containing missing documents or unsigned will not be considered.
IV- EXAM DATE AND PLACE
- The entrance exam will be held between 24 February - 06 March 2020 at the General Directorate of Management Services of the 2st floor of our Ministry's headquarters located at Nasuh Akar Neighborhood Türk Ocağı Caddesi No: 1 Bahçelievler / Çankaya / ANKARA.
- The list of candidates who are eligible to take the entrance exam and the calendar of the exam will be published on the website of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources “www.enerji.gov.tr”.
V - EXAM TYPE - TOPICS AND EVALUATION
- Entrance exam will be held orally.
- Oral exam candidates;
a) Knowledge levels related to professional issues, Electricity Market Law No. 6446, Natural Gas Market Law No. 4646 (Amending the Electricity Market Law and the Law on Natural Gas Market), Petroleum Market Law No. 5015, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Law No. 5307 and Law Amending the Electricity Market Law and other secondary legislation related to these,
b) Comprehending and summarizing a subject, ability to express and reasoning power,
c) Merit, ability to represent, suitability of behavior and reactions to the profession ç) Self-confidence, persuasiveness and persuasiveness,
d) General ability and general culture,
e) Openness to scientific, technological and current developments shall be achieved by evaluating the fifty points for sub-paragraph (a) and ten points for each of the features mentioned in sub-paragraphs (b) to (e), and giving separate points.
In order to be successful in the oral examination, the arithmetic average of the scores given by the chairman and members of the board over one hundred full points must be at least seventy.
VI - ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE EXAM RESULTS
- The examination board makes the final success ranking separately according to the graduation areas within the quotas announced.
- Starting from the candidate with the highest achievement score, the noble candidate is determined by the number of staff specified in the announcement. The reserve list is determined provided that it does not exceed half of the number of assistant assistant staff to be recruited.
- If the number of successful candidates is not found in the quota announced at the end of the exam, the number of successful candidates may be accepted or the quota numbers for the faculties or departments mentioned above may be changed.
- The rights of the candidates on the reserve list are valid until the following examination date (at the latest two years) and do not constitute an entitlement or any priority for subsequent examinations.
- Having a score of 70 or higher on the entrance exam does not constitute an entitlement for the candidates who do not qualify for the primary and reserve list.
- The names and surnames of the candidates who are successful in the entrance examination and the main and reserve lists with the candidate numbers are on the bulletin board of the central service building of the Ministry and “http://www.enerji.gov.tr” will be announced on the internet address.
VII - OTHER ISSUES
Those who do not apply even if they do not have a valid excuse within the time they are notified and who do not meet the required conditions will not be appointed. Candidates who do not apply for an appointment without excuse within the period notified to them or who do not start to work within the period of their appointment are not considered as eligible.
- Those who do not apply within the period specified in the notification to be made to them, who avail of the assignment, those whose appointments are canceled and that they do not carry any of the conditions of admission to the civil service shall be appointed from the reserve list.
- The exams of those whose applications are accepted and whose names are found to be untrue statements are considered invalid and their appointments are not made. They are canceled even if they have been assigned. They cannot claim any rights and a criminal complaint is filed with the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office in order to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 26 dated 9/2004/5237. In this way, if the Ministry misleads a public official, their situation is notified to the institutions where they work.
- Candidates are required to carry any of their personal identification documents (identity card, driver's license or passport) when taking the exam.
- Candidates must submit their objection regarding the exam result to the Ministry's “http://www.enerji.gov.tr” They will make it to MENR within 5 (five) working days after its announcement on the internet address.
- A petition without the identity number, name, surname, signature and address of the Republic of Turkey or any objections made after the expiry date will not be taken into consideration.
IX- INFORMATION RETURN
Any information about the exam can be found on the telephone numbers below, on the Ministry website (http://www.enerji.gov.tr) or from the General Directorate of Management Services of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources (Nasuh Akar Mah. Türkocağı Cad. No: 2 Bahçelievler- Çankaya / ANKARA).
(0312) 212 64 20 / 7501-7306 / (0312) 222 41 59
11350 / 1-1
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE