Bolu Abant Izzet Baysal University has announced the recruitment of 58 personnel to become a faculty member and faculty member.
BOLU ABANT İZZET BAYSAL UNIVERSITY FACULTY MEMBER
Abant İzzet Baysal University of Bolu, in accordance with the relevant articles of the Law No. 2547 and the Regulation on Promotion and Appointment to Faculty Members and the provisions of the Academic Promotion and Appointment Directive of our University, 657 Law No. 48. provided that the conditions specified in the article.
The application period is fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Applications will be made in person and applications that are not made within the deadline, missing documents and postal applications will not be accepted.
Professor cadres are in permanent status; Candidates will attach the main research work to the petition they have specified, associate professorship certificate, other learning documents, photocopy of identity card, 1 (one) photos, 1 (one) files including scientific studies and publications, and 6 prepared in PDF format. (six) CDs or portable memory with the Rectorate to apply to the Personnel Department.
Associate professors are in permanent status; 1 (one) files, including 1 (one) photocopy, 4 (one) photo, CV and scientific studies and publications, and XNUMX (four) CDs prepared in PDF format, or with the portable memory.
Candidates to apply to the faculty members of the doctor; 1 (four) CD or portable memory, prepared in PDF format containing the documents of study, photocopy of identity card, 1 (one) photos, CV and scientific studies and publications, the unit to which it was announced. Candidates will include the names and addresses of the three faculty members whose scientific references can be obtained.
The equivalence of diplomas obtained from abroad must be approved by the Interuniversity Board.
BOLU ABANT İZZET BAYSAL UNIVERSITY FACULTY FACULTY
(Lecturer and Research Assistant)
Abant İzzet Baysal University of Bolu will be recruited in accordance with the relevant articles of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles of the Central Examination and Entrance Exams to be applied to the following units, 2547 Law and Appointments for Academic Staff other than the Faculty Member.
General Terms and Conditions
(1) 657 Law No. Civil Servants 48 Article to meet the requirements.
(2) At least 70 from ALES, at least 50 score from the central foreign language exam accepted by Higher Education Board or equivalent score from an exam which is accepted as equivalent. ALES score is considered as 70 in the pre-evaluation and final evaluation stages of those who wish to benefit from the central examination exemption.
(3) Pre-evaluation and final value
The equivalence of the 4 and 5 grade systems to be used in the calculation of the undergraduate graduation grade at the stages of designation is determined by the decision of Higher Education Council. The equivalence of the other grading systems to the 100 grading system is determined by the senates of higher education institutions.
(1) In applications for research assistants of state higher education institutions, it is required to be master's degree, doctorate or proficiency in art education student with thesis.
(2) Candidates who apply for the teaching staff must have at least a master's degree with thesis or have to graduate from programs that offer both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
(3) Candidates who will apply to the teaching staff in the fields of specialization determined by the Higher Education Council of the vocational colleges must have at least a master's degree with thesis or have at least two years of experience in the field provided that they graduate and certify.
(1) Central examination requirement is not required for those who have completed their doctorate or medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and veterinary medicine expertise or proficiency in arts, who will be assigned to the specialization areas of the vocational schools determined by the Higher Education Council, and who have worked or worked in the academic staff of higher education institutions.
(2) Foreign language requirement is not required for the applications to be made to the teaching staff of the vocational schools except for the teaching staff in the fourth paragraph of article 6 of this Regulation.
Applications of non-thesis graduate graduates to the teaching staff
(1) Those who are registered to non-thesis master's programs before the date of 14 / 3 / 2016 and have graduated from non-thesis master's programs before 9 / 11 / 2018, should apply to the faculty members who are required to be at least a master's degree with thesis. The provisions of paragraphs 3 and 4 of Article 3 shall not apply. Non-thesis graduates are appointed to the teaching staff for three years. In this context, those who are appointed are required to complete master's programs with thesis in their fields during the assignment period. Those who fail to complete the master's programs with thesis in their respective fields within the period are not reassigned.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE