In order to promote the use of bicycles as a means of transportation in addition to recreational and sports purposes, Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality; SAKBIS aims to spread the Bisiklet Smart Bicycle Sharing System inde throughout Sakarya, thus providing a healthy and environmentally friendly transportation for all bicycle lovers.
With Smart Bike Sharing System, bike lovers will not have to carry their bikes with them, they can rent bikes from SAKBİS stations and leave them to any SAKBİS station.
What is Smart Bike System?
It is a sustainable bicycle sharing system that serves as an alternative means of transport for bicycle lovers in many metropolises, eliminates the necessity of carrying bicycles by supporting with technological database and can be integrated into the transportation network in the city.
The purpose of this system is to ensure that the 3 - 5 km distances can be traveled without having to drive a motor vehicle. In this way, the burden on public transport and the impact of environmentally harmful greenhouse gases will be reduced and the society will have the opportunity to use a healthier and more environmentally friendly means of transport.
SAKBİS Fee Schedule
|Subscription Type||Subscription Fee||Half Hour Fee|
|Standard Subscription||20 tbsp||1.00 tbsp|
|Credit Card Subscription||50 TL Pre-authorization (for 1 Bicycle)||1.25 tbsp|
2 different price tariffs are applied in SAKBİS Smart Bicycle Sharing system.
These credit card ve standard annual member recipes.
Standard Annual Subscription 20 TL
- After subscribing to the standard subscriber, annual system activation and maintenance - repair fees are charged and the balance is uploaded to the accounts, the subscription can be activated and bicycles can be rented from the system.
- Apart from the bikes that are rented by members with a standard subscription, 1 has more about renting additional bikes. In addition, the rental rate of the rented bicycles is charged at the standard member hourly rate.
- Standard subscribers are required to have a minimum balance of 2 hours of bicycle use in their account for additional rented bikes and bicycles of their own. If the balance falls below this amount, their subscription will be blocked until the balance is loaded.
- The validity period of the subscription is 1 years and when this period expires, the system activation and maintenance - repair fee must be paid again.
- Subscribers who do not update their membership are deactivated. The money balance in the deactivated accounts is not deleted, but no refund is made.
- If the subscriber accounts are reactivated in the future, the remaining balances in their accounts can be reused.
Credit Card Tariff
- 50 TL is blocked on your card for each bike rented.
- The hourly rental fee is stated in the price tariff in the section written with “Credit Card fiyat.
- At the end of the day the rental fee is taken from the blocked amount and the remaining balance is refunded by closing the pre-authorization process.
- Your bank will be instructed to unblock the refunded amount. 10 to 30 are unblocked within days.
SAKBİS How Can I Rent?
You can rent bicycles with 2 separate method from Sakbis Smart Bike Rental System.
With credit card
You can rent by entering your credit card information without any subscription process.
- Click the kirala Rent a bike kirala button at the bike rental terminal.
- Confirm the agreement.
- Select credit card rental.
- Select the number of bikes you want to rent. (You can rent a maximum of 2 bicycles with the same credit card.) Enter your mobile phone number and press Next.
- Insert your card into the credit card reader and withdraw it.
- If your card information has been read, you will be directed to the N 3D security verification doğrulama screen.
- The pre-authorization of 50 TL per bike will be blocked on your credit card.
- Confirm the transaction by entering the sms password received on your mobile phone in the confirmation box. You can see the number of bike rentals, expiration date, balance information and your bike rental password on the incoming account information page. Also this password will be sent to your phone as sms.
- You can get the bike from the parking unit where the bike is located, by pressing "login> password> login".
*** 1 day after the day you rent the bike, your bicycle usage will be collected at 23.00:50 and the "pre-authorization" process will be closed by the institution and your bank will be sent an order to remove the 2 TL block on your card. You can rent a bike over and over again until the unblocking process. If there is a bike that you have not delivered at the time of blockage, this will be postponed to the next day. You cannot rent more than XNUMX bicycles using the same credit card before the blockage time. Therefore, you should choose the correct number of bicycles you want to rent.
With Subscriber Card
You can subscribe from subscription points, bike rental terminals, website and mobile application (if you are a member other than subscription points, you must wait for system approval). You can rent up to 2 (two) bicycles with the subscriber card.
Standard Subscription: For a standard subscription you must pay 20 TL. To rent a bike, you must have at least an 2 hourly bike fee in your account.
- Read your subscriber card on the screen in the parking unit where the bike is located.
- Enter your password on the screen and press enter.
- If your subscription is active and you have sufficient balance, the lock will be unlocked. You can now take delivery of the bike.
How do I Sign Up and Upload Credits?
You can subscribe to Sakbis Smart Bicycle System in different ways.
Smart Bicycle Rental Terminal
- Click “BIKE RENT” button on the main screen.
- Confirm the agreement. Click “Sign Up”. Select one of the standard or annual subscription options.
- TCE. Enter your ID number and mobile phone and click on Next button.
- Insert your card into the credit card reader and withdraw it.
- If your card information has been read, you will be directed to the 3D Security verification screen. Confirm the payment of the subscription fee by entering the password on the confirmation screen.
- Once your transaction is approved by the system, the account information page will be displayed. You can see the number of bike rentals, balance information and your bike rental password here. Your rental password will also be forwarded to your mobile phone as sms.
- To rent a bike, you must have at least an 2 hourly bike fee on your card. You can make a credit upload by clicking the download credit button on the account information page.
You can make your membership transactions at the Subscriber Point within our Municipality, you can load credit by credit card or in cash.
WEB Site and Mobile Application
The subscription and credit installation steps on the website and mobile application are the same.
- Click on the ”Sign Up Üye button on the member transactions page.
- Confirm your agreement by entering your details and make your membership.
- Log in with your email and web password to go to the Al Buy Card / Load Credit ”page. If you are subscribing to the system for the first time, pay the subscription fee.
- After paying the subscription fee, go to the Al Buy Card / Load Credit ”screen and upload credit to your account.
Where can I get my Subscriber Card?
Kart54 subscriber points can be delivered from Donatım, Orta Garaj and Sakarya University campus.
How do I use it?
I am a Card Member How do I rent a bike from the station?
If you are a member with a card, you can go to any of the bicycle stations, read your card on the card reading screen in the unit where the bicycle is connected, enter your password and then enter the bike automatically by pressing the enter button.
Disposable How do I get a bike rental password?
After logging in through our mobile application or website 15 minutes You can request a valid bike rental password throughout.
Your password, which is sufficient in your account, will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS. By using this password, you can get the bike by clicking “login> password> login” from the screen in the parking unit where the bike is located.
Which Hours Can I Use?
The smart bike rental system has no time limit. System 7 / 24 is on.
How many bikes can I rent?
You can rent 2 bikes. For this, your card must have a balance of at least 2 hourly bicycle use.
How Do I Upload Credits to My Subscription Account?
You can upload credit to your account via subscriber points, bicycle terminals, website and mobile application.
How Do I Deliver?
How do I deliver my rented bike?
You can place the bike in the empty parks at all stations. Make sure that the green light is on at the stop. Do not place in parks that are out of service. Otherwise the system will not take the bike.
Insert the bicycle lock into the slot. Your name, surname and remaining balance will appear on the parking display and the green light will be on. Usage and balance information will also be sent to your mobile phone as sms.
If the bicycle is not delivered correctly, the red light will illuminate in the parking display. It will continue to use the balance on your card unless the rental is terminated. In this case, please contact us (153).
If all the parks are full, how do I deliver the bike?
If there is no free parking space at the rental station, deliver it to the empty parking unit at the nearest station. You can see the stations closest to you and the occupancy rates by clicking the “NEAR STATIONS” button on the kiosk screen.
Frequently asked Questions
How can I check my account when I load with a credit card?
You can access usage information through our mobile application and WEB page. You can see your credit loading history on the "Member Transactions> My Payments" screen, your remaining balance on the "Subscription transactions> My User Information" screen, and other user information.
In order to check your account and see the information (password, update, change, etc.) to be sent by the system, you must enter all the information required by the system fully and accurately at the membership stage.
What is Credit Card Blockage Fee?
In case of credit card leasing, the pre-authorization fee is 50 TL.
This is not a deposit we take. As per the functioning system of banks, 50 TL per bike is blocked from your credit card. On the day after you rent the bike, your bicycle usage will be collected at 23.00:XNUMX, the "pre-authorization" process will be closed by us and your bank will be sent an order to unblock your card. You can rent a bike over and over again until the unblocking process.
If there are still bicycles that are not delivered at the time of blocking, this will be postponed to the next day.
You cannot lease using the same credit card before the closing time. Therefore, you must choose the correct number of bicycles you want to rent.
Is Credit Card Rental Safe?
3D security code comes to your mobile phone registered with credit card leases. Credit card will be charged if you confirm with this password.
How do I contact customer service?
You can reach 153, sakbis @ sakarya.bel.tr or contact us.