Today in History
6 November 1870 Yedikule-Kucukcekmece line was to attest with the will.
6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- Today in History: 21 July 1872 Sirkeci-Yedikule and Küçükçekmece-Çatalca line were put into service
- Küçükçekmece Çatalca Rail System Line Survey Project Service Tender Concluded
- Havaray line will be established between Tuzla and Küçükçekmece
- Küçükçekmece Metrobus Stop at Large Danger
- Metrobus accident in Kucukcekmece
- İmamoğlu: 'Küçükçekmece will be at the Center of Metro Lines'
- Küçükçekmece Cennet Mahallesi metrobus stop will be opened when
- Kucukcekmece North Side Road Work Taken into the Night
- Küçükçekmece district becomes the new transportation base of İstanbul
- The new metro gospel to Küçükçekmece
- Completing the Küçükçekmece Bridge
- Two Metrobus Collided in Küçükçekmece 24 Injured!
- Küçükçekmece Cennet Square Underground Parking Lot Opened
- Küçükçekmece Transportation Base
- Unmanned Surface Rescue Vehicle from Küçükçekmece Students
- İBB to Organize a Contest for Küçükçekmece Lake Basin
- Today in History: 8 November 1870 Istanbul-Edirne line approved
- Today in History: 8 November 1870 Istanbul-Edirne line has been approved.
- Today in History: 10 September 1870 Haydarpaşa-İzmit railway
- Today in History: 14 May 1870 The route to which the lines of Rumeli Railways will pass ...
- IETT flights in Kizilcek
- 'Küçükçamlıca Grove' Invitation from İmamoğlu to Citizens
- Sirkeci-Yedikule suburban line is almost forgotten
- Completion of overhead line works of Kazlıçeşme-Yedikule line under Marmaray by Metroray
- Sirkeci Yedikule Suburban Train Line, which remained idle after 140 years of service
- The gospel of metrobus to the Büyükçekmece-Silivri line
- Büyükçekmece-Silivri Metro Line KİPTAŞ'a Victim Went
- Commuter trains will continue to operate between Yedikule Sirkeci
- İmamoğlu: 'No Touches Have Been Made to Yedikule Walls for 25 Years'
- Yedikule Hisarı Hosts Drone Races Victory Cup