High-speed trains, which greatly facilitate our lives in intercity transportation, continue to connect different cities, passengers and cultures. High-speed trains, which serve in different cities with different travel characteristics and wagon types, are trains that are prepared with great devotion and have high technological features. TCDD Transportation (YHT) offers you an insatiable travel opportunity by integrating all the innovations and technological developments in this field into its system in the fastest way.
High-speed trains, which allow you to reach the city in a shorter time than the car and travel more economically, are divided into three categories: pulman, business and dinner. TCDD Transportation online ticket system after selecting your tariff you can choose which car you want to travel. Since there is no passenger car for the food car, no tickets are sold for this car. You can dine in this section and buy food from the buffet.
YHT Bus Connections
High speed train is taken from Bursa, Antalya, Karaman by TCDD Transportation for easy transportation to YHT lines from some cities. The closest station connections are available to make a deal in this way and to get to the express train from these cities. These links:
- Karaman Konya High Speed Train Bus connection
- Antalya Konya High Speed Train Connection
- Bursa Eskişehir High Speed Bus Connection
- People who buy round-trip tickets from the same departure and arrival stations can get 20 discounts on high-speed train tickets.
- People between the age of 13 and 26 receive 20% discount because they are subject to the youth discount.
- Teachers who are members of the Ministry of National Education are entitled to a 20% discount regardless of private or public school. kazanis working. These discounts include principals and assistant principals, university and college academics, and teachers of Turkish nationality working in foreign countries.
- 20% discount is also applied to NATO military officers and experts working in the Turkish armed forces.
- 12 person groups or 12 person joint ticket purchases are entitled to a 20 discount.
- Passengers between the age of 60 and the age of 65 are entitled to a discount of 20.
- Passengers over the age of 65 are entitled to a 50 discount.
- Domestic or foreign press members are also entitled to 20% discount with the cards issued by the Directorate General of Publication Information.
- TCDD staff and their families (spouse and children) are subject to a 20 discount.
- Children under the age of 7-12 receive a 50 discount% e Children under the age of 7 do not pay if they do not travel in a separate travel seat.
We have compiled below the high-speed trains designed and activated for the citizens to reach the cities they will go to faster and some of the features of these trains. If you have any questions, you can call TCDD Transportation or you can start to enjoy this comfortable and privileged journey by purchasing your ticket immediately at the most economical prices on the online ticket purchase page.
High Speed Train (YHT) Departure Times
16 From July 2019;
- Every day from Bilecik to Istanbul, 08.09-11.49-14.44-19.09,
- Every day from Bilecik to Konya, 09.59- 15.18- 21.14,
- Every day from Bilecik to Ankara 09.11-11.39-15.54-17.56-19.42-20.18
will act in the form.
Ankara Istanbul YHT
Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train, Ankara 6 expedition Operate. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train departing from Ankara stops at Sincan, Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Arifiye, İzmit and Gebze stops respectively. 4 hours 15 minutes within. Ankara-Istanbul High-speed train does not stop at some times, some differences in the arrival time of the train may occur. In 5 hours 27 minutes last stop in Istanbul Halkalıcarries passengers to. Ankara Halkalı High Speed Train ticket price 96 TL'Dr
Istanbul Ankara YHT
Istanbul Ankara High Speed Train, Istanbul-Ankara and Ankara-Istanbul 6 expedition Operate. The train departing from Istanbul Pendik to Gebze, Izmit, Arifiye, Bilecik, Bozuyuk, Eskisehir, Polatli and Sincan respectively to Ankara 4 hours 15 minutes within. Since the Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train does not stop at some stops, there may be differences in the arrival time of the train. Istanbul Ankara High Speed Train 5 hours: 20 minutes İstanbul Halkalıtransports passengers from Ankara to Ankara station Halkalı (Istanbul) High Speed Train ticket price 96 TL'Dr
Ankara Eskişehir High School
Ankara Eskişehir High Speed Train Eskişehir is one of the stops on the İstanbul Ankara Line. It is possible to perform 5 voyages through this line. In addition, there is also the Ankara Eskişehir line. 6 expeditionAnkara Eskişehir High Speed Train line is one of the 11 daily. Since this time is short-term, there is no food wagon in it. Since the train stations are in the city, you can travel between Ankara and Eskişehir. 1,5 hours progress. Instead of traveling by this train, you can also choose Anlara Istanbul line. Two passes through the same stops.
Eskisehir Ankara YHT
Eskişehir Ankara High Speed Train is one of the stops on the Eskişehir İstanbul Ankara Line. It is possible to perform 5 voyages through this line. In addition, there is also the Eskişehir Ankara line. 6 expeditionEskişehir Ankara High Speed Train line, which is one of the routes, makes 11 trips per day. Since this time is for a short time, there is no dining car inside. Since the train stations are in the city, this time it is very practical for the passengers. kazanis rising. Trip average 1,5 hours It is ongoing.
Ankara Konya YHT
Ankara Konya High Speed Train 7 expedition Operate. The average duration of these flights is 1 hours 55 minutes It is ongoing. Sincan and Polatli stops. There are two ticket options, these are standard and flexible. The 2 wagon-type high-speed train includes one 2 + 2 pulley economy class and 2 + 2 pulley business class. This time is short-term, so there is no wagon with food.
Konya Ankara YHT
Konya-Ankara High Speed Train 7 expedition Operate. The average duration of these flights is 1 hours 55 minutes It is ongoing. Polatlı and Sincan stops. There are two ticket options, these are standard and flexible. The 2 wagon-type high-speed train includes one 2 + 2 pulley economy class and 2 + 2 pulley business class. This time is short-term, so there is no wagon with food.
Konya Istanbul YHT
Konya- Istanbul High Speed Train 2 expedition It realizes. The last stop of the train is Istanbul Pendik. Average time 4 hours 20 minutes It is ongoing. Konya-Istanbul train stops are respectively Eskisehir, Bozuyuk, Bilecik, Arifiye, Izmit and Gebze. You can buy flights with two standard and flexible ticket options and 3 different wagon type options. The train includes pulman economy, pulman business, pulman business wagons with food.
Istanbul Konya YHT
Istanbul Konya High Speed Train per day 2 expedition It realizes. The last stop of the train is Konya. The average duration of a train journey 4 hours 20 minutesalso complement. Istanbul-Konya High Speed Train passes through Gebze, Izmit, Arifiye, Bilecik, Bozuyuk, Eskisehir stations respectively. You can buy flights with two standard and flexible ticket options and 3 different wagon type options. The train includes pulman economy, pulman business, pulman business wagons with food. Train ticket prices vary depending on wagon types.
If you have any questions, you can call TCDD Transportation (444 8 233 ) or online ticket purchase page, you can start enjoying this comfortable and privileged journey by purchasing your ticket immediately at the most economical prices.
- Valid YHT for expeditions from 08.12.2019 date CLICK HERE
- For Current YHT Train and Bus Connections Since 08.12.2019 CLICK HERE
- To get High Speed Train tickets online CLICK HERE