A Warehouse Area covering an area of 150 decares including Adana Metro Central Administration Building, Adana MetroMaintenance Workshop and other auxiliary buildings and facilities, 3.521 km Cut & Cover Tunnel, 5.332 km Viaduct, 1.550 km Retained Cut, 0.964 km Retained Fill and 2.559 km It is designed as a 13.926 km double track route structure consisting of a combination of at-grade structures and 13 stations.
The route starts from the Warehouse Site to the west of the Mental Health Hospital, reaches to Anatolian High School following Turgut Özal Boulevard, and then turns south to Alpaslan Türkeş Boulevard, passing the D400 highway to the west of Seyhan Municipality Building and reaching south Adana, Kocavezir İş To the west of the center, the former Hürriyet Police Station follows the route of the former Military Branch and reaches the Seyhan River. After crossing the river from the north of the Regulator Bridge, it turns north again and ends at the top of the D400 highway and ends at Yüreğir Bus Station.
Map of Adana Metro
In addition, 9 underpasses are planned and designed to ensure pedestrians' crossing in the regions where the route is formed as a level.
Adana Metro System includes fully air-conditioned 36 Vehicle, Power Supply and Distribution System, Overhead Line System, Scada System, Toll Collection System, Signalization and Security System, Communication and Announcement Systems and a fully equipped workshop for 78 Vehicle. The maximum speed of the vehicles is 80 km per hour, passenger capacity 311 people, length 27 meters width, 2,65 m and weight 41 tons. Each of the three vehicles consists of a single 12 string. The passenger carrying capacity of a train is 933 person. One-way passenger carrying capacity is 21.600 per hour. Station intermediate distances are approx. 1000 meters, travel time between 1 station and 13 station, including waiting times at stations. When the second stage of 21 kilometers (between Akincilar Station and Cukurova University) is completed, 9,3 passengers will have daily carrying capacity of total 20,3 km line.
Signaling and Line Protection in Rail System Line is% 100. The vehicles will work with the electricity energy they will receive from the Overhead Line System. So they won't create air pollution. Necessary precautions have been taken against noise pollution. All movements of vehicles will be monitored and supervised by the Vehicle Control Center.
With the introduction of Adana Rail Transportation System;
• Vehicle traffic will be relieved and air pollution from vehicles will be reduced.
• Our people will recover the time lost in traffic and the time spent in traffic to go to school will be prevented.
• Our people will feel more confident and travel in comfort and confidence in the line and vehicle system prepared with the latest technology and modern techniques.
• preparing to become Turkey's largest metropolis will save our beautiful city explodes with the metro and Adana will develop, grow, inadequate roads and streets will relax the face of rapidly increasing population.
• Instead of the oil we supply by paying large sums from the outside, the system will mainly work with the electricity we generate from our own resources, thus reducing the dependence of our country to outside and contributing to our national economy.
• With the relief of city traffic, traffic accidents that cause material and moral losses will decrease, and the stress caused by traffic density will be reduced.
Adana Metro Stations
- HOSPITAL STATION
- ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL STATION
- HUZUREVİ STATION
- BLUE BULVAR STATION
- DOMESTIC STATION
- YEŞİLYURT STATION
- FATİH STATION
- VILAYET STATION
- STABILITY STATION
- KOCAVEZİR STATION
- HÜRRİYET STATION
- CUMHURİYET STATION
- AKINCILAR STATION
Adana Metro Pedestrian Underpasses
Pedestrian underpasses are monitored from the system building with 24 security cameras for the safety of our people.