Today in History
22 October 1882 Mersin-Adana concession offer was submitted to Mabeyn-i Hümayun after the approval of the Parliament.
22 October 1927 Construction was started in Filyos on Filyos-Irmak line.
22 October 1939 Sivas Railway Workshops were opened with a ceremony.
22 Ekim 2017 Turkoglu Logistics Center Opens in Kahramanmaras
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway Road and Cable Car News
- Türkoğlu Logistics Center Opened in Kahramanmaraş 23/10/2017 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that as a country 138 kilometer railway has been made annually, "We have become Europe's 6. High-speed train operator. This pride is for all of us." said. Lion,…
- Today in History: 18 October 1898 Il.Wilhelm and his wife came to Istanbul with the yacht Hohenzollern. Couple, 21 on October ... 18/10/2012 18 October 1898 Il.Wilhelm and his wife arrived in Istanbul on the yacht Hohenzollern. The couple went on a trip to Anatolia in October with a special wagon allocated by 21 Anatolian Railway Company. About the German railways in Anatolia…
- Today in History: 13 October 2017 OMSAN 13/10/2019 Today in History 13 October 1870 Edirne-Sarımbey line was accepted by will. 13 1923 October became the new capital of Turkey Ankara State. Diplomats are blinded at Ankara Station until they find a place to stay in Ankara…
- Kahramanmarasa Teleferik Things to do 04/07/2013 Kahramanmaraşa Cable Car Kahramanmaraş Mayor Mustafa Poyraz, Aksu TV broadcasted on the program gave information about the work of the cable car. President Poyraz answered the questions posed by journalists. Bringing a cable car to Kahramanmaraş…
- Kahramanmaraşa Ski Center Work Started 09/06/2014 Kahramanmaraşa Ski Center Works Started: Kahramanmaraş, Yedikuyular region with the ski center to be done in winter tourism, thermal water zones in the work to be done in the thermal tourism attacks. Kahramanmaraş Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoç, Büyük