From the “Rail System” workshop organized by IMM units, it was decided to accelerate metro investments and to concentrate on domestic technologies.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Rail System Department has organized a Sistem Rail System ıyla workshop with the participation of academicians from various universities. Ibrahim Orhan Demir, Deputy Secretary General for Transportation and Environment made the opening speech of the workshop and drew attention to the importance of the rail system.
Ray The rail system is our first priority when formulating our transportation policies. Rail systems are indispensable in the solution of Istanbul's transportation and access problems ”, said İbrahim Orhan Demir.
Demir said, “We see that there will be a broad consensus that Istanbul is the solution for rail systems and that transportation cannot be solved by road. I hope the results shed light on us and we will advance our work in this context. ”
The first session of the three-session workshop on ”Operated, under construction and planned rail systems u was held by ITU Civil Engineering Department retired professor. Dr. Haluk Gerçek,, Technological developments in rail systems ”on the second session of the Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Faculty of Istanbul Technical University. Dr. Directed by Mehmet Turan Söylemez.
METROTS WILL SPEED, DOMESTIC TECHNOLOGY WILL BE SUPPORTED
The following important decisions were taken from the meeting where the subjects of İşbirliği Supply of vehicles with the Industrial Cooperation Project S and “Domestic signaling project sinyal were also discussed:
- Priority will be determined for lines that will be restarted and have been stopped for a long time due to financial reasons.
- Newly planned lines will be evaluated with holistic transportation planning approach and within the scope of high-scale current plans.
- Development of local railway technology will be given priority.
ASSISTANT DR.PELİN ALPKÖKİN - CURRENT STATUS OF RAIL SYSTEMS
2. Fatih GÜLTEKİN - TODAY OF RAIL SYSTEMS
3. ASLI ŞAHİN AKYOL - RAYLI SYSTEM PROJECTS PLANNING AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGIES
1. FAHRETTİN ÖNER - BIM APPLICATIONS IN IMM RAIL SYSTEM PROJECTS
2. HASAN PEZÜK - METRO VEHICLE SUPPLY AND INDUSTRIAL COOPERATION PROJECTS IN RAIL SYSTEMS (SİP)
3. UFUK YALÇIN- DOMESTIC SIGNAL PROJECT