The General Directorate of IETT extended the application date until Tuesday, October, taking into consideration the requests for the extension of the application period.
IETT General Directorate, one of the affiliates of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, preferred women for the 10 chauffeur as required by the instructions of IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu. IMM official job application site kariyer.ibb.istanbul In the announcement published on the website, positive discrimination was made against women.
In the announcement where the general qualifications of the searched drivers were written, “This announcement was shared for our WOMEN candidates. We believe in the need for more women power among us for sustainable growth and development, and we trust the potential of our women. ” Candidates' sev love Istanbul “was also included in the job announcement as one of the requirements.
Other features sought in Bus Drivers are as follows:
- At least high school graduates and 3 years of active vehicle driving experience,
- Preferably graduated from Bus Master,
-E class driver's license,
-Suitable to serve as a Bus Driver in terms of health conditions,
-SRC and psychotechnical assessment documents,
-Will be able to adapt to shift work order,
- Knowledge of advanced and safe driving techniques,
- Residing in Kagithane and its vicinity,
- Strong communication skills,
- To use the buses, minibuses, midibuses and service vehicles of each model and brand given to its responsibility,
-Providing reliable service to passengers,
-Following Istanbul Card usage of passengers boarding the bus,
- To be responsible for the security of the embezzled bus,
-To convey the necessary information about the vehicles and their duties to their managers in a timely manner.