There are 38 stations in Bursaray, seven of which are underground. The total length of the two-track route is 39 km and is completely independent of the road system. The longest line from BursaRay is: 2. This Metro line starts from Kestel station (Kestel) and ends at (Nilüfer) Üniversitesi station. It covers an area of 31 km and has 31 stops.
The shortest line: 1. This Metro line starts from (Nilüfer) Emek stop and ends at (Yıldırım) Arabayatağı stop. It covers an area of 20 km with 18 stops.
BursaRay route joins at Mudanya Road Labor Station and Kestel Station in the west starting from the University. Then, following the Ankara Road, it goes from Kent Square to Şehreküstü Square and follows Haşim İşcan Street and goes back to Ankara Road via viaduct and ends at Kestel Station. The system known as Bursa Metro is actually a light rail system and this light rail system works integrated with Bursa trams.
Bursaray Route Map and stations
BursaRay route joins at Mudanya Road Labor Station and Kestel Station in the west starting from the University. Then, following the Ankara Road, it goes from Kent Square to Şehreküstü Square and follows Haşim İşcan Street and goes back to Ankara Road via viaduct and ends at Arabayatağı Station.
|Line Length (Double Line)||39 km|
|Warehouse Lines||9,9 km|
|Number of Stations||38 (7 Pieces Underground)|
|Energy Type||1500 V DC|
|Energy Feed Type||Catanery|
|Maximum Speed||70 km / h|
|Rail Width||1435 mm|
|Minimum Horizontal Curve||110m|
Current Bursa Metro Hours
Bursa metro stations passengers begin to carry in certain hours. Bursaray started transportation in the early hours of the morning and continues to serve until late at night. Starting at 05.40 and continuing until 00.16 at night, Bursaray can provide services at different times on weekends. Bursa Subway Line times may vary during public holidays or holidays.
Bursa Metro Ticket Prices
- Full ticket 2,55 TL
- Student 1,45 TL
- Discounted tickets 2,10 TL
monthly of student subscription card fee is 100 TL.
Bursa Metro History
- 31 January 1997 BursaRay contract was signed.
- 14 October 1998 BursaRay construction works started.
- 23 April 2002, Passenger train operation started in BursaRay 1st Stage A Section, covering the Small Industry - Şehreküstü and Organized Industry - Beginners lines. (17 Stations)
- 12 May 2008, Passenger train operation started in BursaRay 1st Stage B, which covers the Şehreküstü - Arabayatağı line. (6 Stations)
- On December 24, 2010, passenger train operation started in BursaRay 2nd Stage Section, which covers the Small Industry-University and Organized Industry-Labor lines. (8 Stations)
- 19 March 2014, Passenger train operation started in BursaRay 3rd Stage Section, which covers the Caryatağı - Kestel line. (7 Stations)
- On January 15, 2016, the signaling system of the Kestel Phase was put into operation, and direct operation started between the University and Kestel.