4 400 kilometers hourly charge with a range of Turkey's first domestic electric buses SILEO.
Designed and produced by Bozankaya, the new generation of SILEO electric buses, which stand out with their eco-friendly, quiet, efficient and zero emission features, have 100, 10, 12, 18, 25, XNUMX and XNUMX meter length models.
With an hourly charge of 4, the new SILEO is able to cover the mileage of the 400 km. Using an electric engine on the axle instead of an internal combustion engine creates a spacious and spacious interior, the passenger capacity of the vehicle can be increased from 75 to 232 people according to different lengths.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Domestic electric bus SILEO produced by Bozankaya is showcased in Europe 23/10/2017 Bozgunaya company's second generation electric bus SILEO was introduced at Busworld Europe 2017. The environmentally friendly bus, which is produced in four different lengths, can be charged 4 per hour, and can go for an uninterrupted 400 mileage. The 10, 12, 18 and 25 meters of 4 are available in different models. Passenger capacity 75 to 232 between the high performance without any loss of power and 4 hourly rechargeable bus, 400 with the ability to go up to mileability is remarkable. Aytunç Günay, Chairman of the Board of Bozankaya, the first generation electric bus 4 aya
- Domestic and National Sileo Brand Electric Buses 28/08/2018 Sileo, with electric battery, 10m, 12m, 18m, 25m length, 100 low-floor, Italian CUNA, German VDV, StVZO vision and driver zone standards, providing fast passenger lowering, 75-232 passenger capacity, 4 400 hours with charge kilometers range, environmentally friendly, quiet, efficient and economical Turkey's first domestic electric buses. The new SILEO, with its regenerative energy, converts the brake energy into electrical energy and can dynamically charge the vehicle's battery, instead of the internal combustion engine by using an electric motor on the axle, creating a large and spacious internal volume.
- Turkey's First Electric Bus Indigenous SILEO, Elazığ and Manisa road to Quits 20/04/2018 In the 2018 year, the first deliveries of the new generation of SILEO electric buses, which will enable the people of Elazığ and Manisa to travel more quietly, comfortably and environmentally within the quieter and comfortable year of 2018, will be realized at the end of April. The first deliveries of the new generation of SILEO electric buses, which will enable them to travel environmentally, are realized at the end of April. Turkey's first domestic produce in 100 2014 percent and electric buses that start with 2017 2 years. Bozankaya, which started production of generation vehicles, completed the first production of the vehicles to be used for the people of Elazığ and Manisa. In both cities in April Nisan
- ABB Introduces Most Economical Charging Solution for Electric Vehicles 02/06/2018 The ABB charging solutions portfolio is enriched with a wall-mounted AC charger, an easy-to-install solution for homes and workplaces. In total, the new wall-mounted AC charger portfolio with different types of 52 provides a high-quality and cost-effective electric car charging solution for private and business use. This range further strengthens ABB's comprehensive intelligent building solutions. Easy to install With the 50 cm25 design to 2, this charger can be easily installed in homes and offices. As in the hospitality industry, it can be easily used in building types where customers need to charge overnight. ABB Global Electric ABB
- Work is underway at the charging station for electric buses in Manisa 11/05/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's environmentally friendly investment in the charging station, which started to be constructed for one hundred percent electric buses, continues uninterruptedly. Stating that the work continues in accordance with the work program, President Ergun, reinforced concrete steel roof production of buildings, electrical installation, mechanical connections and environmental arrangement works continued manufacturing, he said. At the transportation point, the works of electric buses that will be put into service for public transportation in Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out important projects at a point of transportation, continue at the charging and maintenance station. With the completion of the works, environmentally friendly one hundred percent electric buses go around the streets of Manisa.