Transportation Memur-Sen, TCDD'de 2020-2023 for the year, the tender specifications for bank promotions, increased competition and increased the amount of promotion requested to increase.
Transport Officer-Sen, the tender specifications and recommendations for the determination of the official letter TCDD Accounting and Finance Department has forwarded.
Transportation Officer-Sen's article is as follows;
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Demand of Transport Officer-Sen Transfer to Oversight Engineers 24/06/2019 Transportation Officer-Sen, "No. 6461 Turkey Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport" Although the need for TCDD Transport Inc. have been transferred to the Ministry smoking Machinist TCDD General Directorate, had requested the transfer to be done. TCDD General Directorate of Transportation Officer-Sen who made a written application, stating the grievance of the Ministry of Oversight Machinists demanded the transfer operations. Transportation Officer-Sen, TCDD General Directorate in his request to include the following phrases; No. 6461 Turkey with the enactment of the Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport, located in the vehicle maintenance personnel in accordance with the law in question titled Machinist staff TCDD Transport Inc. General Directorate, but there is no contrary provision in the law…
- Application from Transport Officer-Sen to EU Education Grant Scheme 06/03/2019 One of the projects put forward during the election process by the Head Office of Transportation Officer-Sen was put into practice. For the first time in the history of Transport Officer-Sen, an application was made for EU education grant project. by Trade Unions, Occupational Health and Safety of Railway Employees in Turkey, signaling, electrification and awareness in railway maintenance business lines and planned a series of educational projects helping to improve the quality, made reference to the EU grant program. With the project, it is necessary to develop and implement comprehensive strategies for improving the working conditions of occupational health and safety, working in the Railways and the occupational health and safety conditions of civil servants working in signaling, road maintenance and electrification systems.
- Head of Transport Officer-Sen met with TCDD Staff in Kuşcenneti and Cattle 09/02/2017 Transport Officer-Sen President, Birdwatch and Cattle Employees met with TCDD: Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen organization visits continue uninterrupted. In this context, Cankesen, who visited the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) officers who were affiliated with the transportation service branch of Bandırma, Kuşcenneti and Sığrcı, had a one-on-one meeting with their employees and identified their problems on the spot. During the visits to the President Cankesene, Vice President Ümit Aydın, Transport Officer-Sen Izmir Branch President Ahmet Özdemir, the provincial and workplace representatives were accompanied by branch board members.
- Transportation Memur-Sen Organized Workshop with Associations in Transportation Service Branch 28/06/2019 A meeting was held at the Transportation Memur-Sen Headquarters under the chairmanship of President Kenan Çalışkan, attended by the 18 Association and its President. At the meeting, the demands and suggestions of all transportation services before collective bargaining were evaluated. Transportation Officer-Sen, 2019 Year Collective bargaining work continues uninterruptedly. Transport workers in all workplaces visited Turkey in the past months and Collective Bargaining Officer-Sen started the work Transportation Headquarters management, had organized a two-day workshop with the Branch collective agreement in Ankara last week. Finally, before the determination of the issues to be taken to the Collective Agreement to be made in August this year, the hizmet
- TCCD Employees Promote Promotion Agreement 01/12/2013 TCCD Employee Promotion Agreement Provided: TCDD Employees' 2014-2017 Bank Contract negotiations between the years of the agreement was concluded. The contract was made to pay the accounts of the employees of TCDD 1400 TL at a time was agreed. The duration of the previous agreement will expire on 31 December 2013 and we are in talks with Vakifbank officials for the promotion of promotional fees 15 to the salary accounts before December. Good luck to CDD employees. Source: www.ulastirmamemursen.org.tr