TCDD Transportation Co. In a written press release, he announced that his images published on some websites and social media under the title of Suicide in Marmaray did not reflect reality.
TCDD Transportation Co. written statement made as follows;
Video Recently, video has been published on some websites and social media under the title int Suicide in Marmaray ”. Suicide image does not belong to Marmaray line. As claimed in the video in question, no such suicide incident occurred on our Marmaray line. With the image taken from abroad, perception is created as if it were experienced in Marmaray. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD Denies the news that Haydarpaşa was a disco 04/01/2014 TCDD Haydarpasa Disco Had Denies News: Republic of Turkey General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), "Had Haydarpaşa Disco" has denied the news. TCDD'dan statement, a newspaper in the newspaper in recent days expressed the baseless news about the organizations "Haydarpasa Disco Was" was cited as an example of the news: "According to the newspaper was closed to the public ring" Leased into entertainment center has been turned into rent. 6 thousand three hundred liraydik the rental fee given by the General Manager. Abdülhak Şinasi Hisar, the first paragraph of the book, which he described in the Past Ages, is wrong. The garage was not closed to the public, open to everyone. Gar's barber tenant, right, historic Haydarpasa Gar
- TCDD denies report of tank assistance to ISIL 25/09/2014 TCDD denied the report that the tank assistance to the train was made by the ISIS: TCDD 'tank aid to ISIS' news refused. According to official information, there isn't even a train going to Syria for months. Room TV, Universal, Sözcü and many left-wing newspapers published a photo with an unspecified photo where the "ISIS" news of the tank assistance appeared to be a lie. In exchange for allegedly sent a tank by train to refuse to refuse the TCDD. According to official information, Syria has not even been a train for months. Here is the statement made by TCDD officials to Hür Haber: In today's Evrensel Newspaper, the news about the fact that the gun was transported to ISIS by the news inin
- IMM denied news that Bedrettin Mahallesi will be destroyed 30/04/2014 IMU denied that the Bedrettin neighborhood would be destroyed: the need for informing the public about the news titled ÜZ THREE YEARS OF THE NEW YEAR bir will be published in a newspaper yesterday. The claims in the news do not reflect the truth. The Şişhane-Mecidiköy Havaray Line, which is planned in the region, has 2 station located within the boundaries of Bedrettin District. There is no demolition or expropriation as the route passes through the current road axle and its stations are also located on the same Alibaba Street and Bahariye Streets. There is no expropriation or demolition of the Unkapanı Bridge in the works of tube passage.
- IMM 'Imamoglu Metrobus Stopped Masjid Station' News Denies 20/09/2019 IMM 'Imamoglu Metrobus Stopped the Masjid Stop' News Lied. 19 September 2019 in some media, "IMM Uzunçayır Metrobus stop the Masjid stop" news published does not reflect the reality. This practice has been going on for the same way for years, as security officials and citizens are having difficulties because of the occasional use of masjids, especially drug addicts. ...
- TCDD denies news about today's Marmaray wagons 27/12/2014 Today TCDD wagons Marmaray denied related news: Today newspaper, "National Wealth rotting in the Marmaray" at the news that the title came denials from the State Railways of the Republic of Turkey. Newspaper, 29 Launched in October 2013, Marmaray has no suitable rail system, so 38 claimed that the 10 wagon was abandoned to rot and therefore "the national wealth is decayed". JET LACKING TO TODAY After the news appeared in the media, a press release came from TCDD. Since the opening of Marmaray 52 million citizens who serve TCDD, related to the mentioned trains "News related to the production process of vehicles not completed, vehicle mounted equipment. Contractor / manufacturer ..."