The period of transportation with a single card started in Ankara. As of today, only Ankarakart will be used in private public buses (ÖHO). Ankarakart is a boarding fee 3 lira 25 penny.
GO Ankarakart geçerli, which is valid for EGO buses, Ankaray, metro, cable cars and private public transportation vehicles, can now be used in blue private public buses.
Ankara Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement, the transfer time in private public buses will be 75 minutes, EGO buses, transfers, Ankaray, metro and cable car was reported to be valid.
Thousand 448 EGO Buses, 132 Private Public Transportation (ELV) and 199 Blue Private Public Bus (ÖHO) provide public transportation services in the capital.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Single Card Period Begins in Manisa 28/06/2018 Manisal, MASKİ General Directorate and MANULAŞ in cooperation with the city water transport and card transactions will now perform with a single card. The project, which is implemented in the central districts of Manisa, will be expanded throughout the province in the coming days. Manisa Water and Sewerage Administration (MASKI) General Directorate and Manisa Transportation Services Makina Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. (MANULAŞ) has taken another important step to make the services they offer to citizens quick and easy. As a result of the joint work of the two institutions, the counter card used in prepaid water meters and the Manisa Card used in urban transportation were combined. Citizens can now download from all payment points with one card lar
- Contactless Card Period in Ankara Transportation 20/12/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, not only to the capital city of Ankara, but also to the local and foreign tourists to the new gospel of care has been given. President Tuna, EGO General Manager Balamir Gündoğdu, E-Kent General Manager Ceyhun Kazancı and MasterCard General Manager Yiğit Çağlayan attended the introductory meeting. President Tuna has announced that all non-contact credit cards and debit cards will be used in EGO buses and private public transport vehicles including rail systems (Ankaray and Metro), and 1 January 2019. ”PURPOSE IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE CAPITAL TOURISM AÇ“
- Contactless Card Period in Transportation 20/12/2016 Contactless Card Period in Transportation: It was started in Ramada Hotel in the project which will provide contactless transition in public transportation carried out by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Kent Card and Mastercard. The meeting was attended by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department President Salih Kumbar, Press and Public Relations Department President Hasan Yılmaz, Deputy General Manager of Mastercard Onur Kurşun, Deputy General Manager of Kent Card Burak Peksoy and the heads of transportation cooperatives. THROUGHOUT TRANSMISSION PASSWORD In line with the project made with the Kent Card, the Kent Card application used throughout Kocaeli will now be able to pass through the cards without having contact. Also this Ayrıca
- Konya Contactless Card Period in Public Transport 08/11/2013 Konya Public Transportation Periodless Card Period: Konya Metropolitan Municipality, in cooperation with the Interbank Card Center, has introduced the cards which have the feature of "non-contact" cards of the banks to public service. Konya Metropolitan Municipality and Interbank Card Center (BKM) launched the ar Konya Transportation Project Konya. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek said that the project was implemented at 350 bus, 59 tram and tram stops in the center of Konya, and it would be implemented not only in the city center but also in the city center. Akyürek said, "The project attracted attention and awards in London and Dubai, where we promote."
- 419 passenger will be transported in one pass at Ankara-Istanbul YHT 27/07/2014 419 passengers will be transported in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in one time: 40 passengers will be able to move between Ankara and Istanbul in three hours and 419 minutes. There will be four different categories of tickets for six-wagon trains. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line opened between Ankara and Istanbul for a three-hour 40 minute. Ankara-Eskişehir section of 533 kilometers of Ankara-İstanbul YHT line of 245 kilometers was put into service at 2009. There will be nine stops in Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. In the first stage, the last stop will be Pendik and then the station will be hat