ISAF 17-20October 2019, which is the meeting point that Security, Occupational Safety, Fire, Smart Building and Cyber Security sectors are looking forward to all year, opens at Istanbul Expo Center!
The biggest sectoral event of Eurasia is ISAF Fairs 23. times preparing to open. The annual growth rate of 20.000m2, which will exceed the annual event, will host 18.000 visitors this year.
* IT SECURITY
* SMART HOME
* SAFETY & HEALTH
* FIRE & RESCUE
ISAF, which has gathered its fairs under its umbrella, has made Istanbul the commercial center of the security and security sectors of Eurasia for years. ISAF is preparing to make a difference in 20 with its foreign purchasing delegation and foreign visitor organization activities.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Intertraffic Istanbul Brings Transportation Industry Leaders at Istanbul Expo Center! 20/02/2019 Intertraffic Istanbul 10. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Intelligent Transportation, Road Safety and Parking Systems Fair is being realized with the partnership of UBM Turkey and RAI Amsterdam between 10-12 April 2019. Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, which is held every two years in Istanbul, which is the center of trade in its region with its strategic location; It is a strategic organization for industry leaders who want to reach the markets of Europe, Asia, Balkan and Gulf countries. Xnumx'lik% average annual growth rate of Turkey's fastest growing industries, transport and logistics sector, thanks to the bridge he built between the west and east of our country and intelligent transportation technology ...
- Intertraffic Istanbul, 24 will be opened at Istanbul Expo Center in May 23/05/2017 Intertraffic Istanbul, 24 Opens for Visit in Istanbul Fair Center in May Intertraffic Istanbul brings together the Turkish transportation sector for 18 years, and is open to visit at Istanbul Expo Center between 24-26 May 2017. Reconstruction Transport and Tourism Commission SözcüSu, Erzurum Member of Parliament and Intertraffic Istanbul Science Board President Prof.Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, General Director of Highways İsmail Kartal and IMB Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı will be inaugurated by Intertraffic Istanbul, with more than 30 participants from 200 countries and 90 from more than 6.000 countries. The biggest problem of people living in cities today is undisputed 'traffic'. According to the data of the Ministry of Transport er
- Runways at Yedikuyular Ski Center 19/07/2017 Runs at the Yedikuyular Ski Center: Runs and Projects Directorate of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality The Directorate of Surveys and Projects continues to work intensively in the Yedikuyular Summer-Winter Recreation Area and Ski Center, one of the major projects of Fatih Mehmet Erkoç, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality. . Taner Göğebakan, who is working as a production supervisor at Yedikuyular Ski Center, said that the quality of snow is very high in the measurements made in the region. Göğebakan, who made an evaluation about the works done, said: edik This region where we started the construction of Yedikuyular Ski Center is very busy in winter with the measurements made in 2016 and earlier Yap
- Installation of chairlift at Yedikuyular Ski Center 27/07/2017 The installation of the chairlift at the Yedikuyular Ski Center, which is under construction by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş, is started. In the Yedikuyular Ski Center, where the construction of the runways was started with the administrative building works, the installation of the concrete of the feet of 760-meter chairlifts is now started. 3 THERE WILL BE STEP At the ski center where the construction of the 1840 meter is started at Yedikuyular at the height of 8, the chairlift line will be built on the 10 mast and will be a 760 mast chairlift line with 8 meters, along with the main stations. There will be three tracks. Teleski runway is made by 12 slope for beginners. The XNUMX slope is the middle runway imli
- Turkey Championship Ski Races started in Davraz 02/03/2014 Turkey Championship began in Ski Racing Davraz: Turkey Interschool Championship Ski Races, began in Davraz Ski Center with the participation of athletes 210. 210 athletes participated in the races organized by the Ski Federation in the category of alpine and northern discipline minors, stars and young people. Chief Judge Genghis Uludag, AA correspondent, said in a statement, the first day of the athletes competed against the time and the races took place without problems, he said. Stating that the ski slopes are suitable for races, Uludağ stated that they carried out both the alpine discipline and the northern discipline races. Uludag, 2 the day after the struggle in the ski area, as well as the champions in both schools and individual Ulu