heromaras osmaniye connection way ok
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kahramanmaraş Osmaniye Connection Road OK 11/09/2019 Metropolitan Municipality completed the work on the way to connection with Kahramanmaraş Osmaniye. Residents of Yeşilova District thanked Hayrettin Güngör, Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality for the investment. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality, Andırın Yeşilova and Osmaniye Kadirli district that connects the artery has completed its work. The route, which is of great importance for the transportation of the region, became even more beautiful after the asphalt and line works. Thousands of meters long and 20 meters of the road completed the work, indicating that the great satisfaction of the residents of the region, thanked Mayor Hayrettin Gungor. Thanks to Muhtar Demir Andırın Yesilova District Mukhtar Ozgur Demir, the problem they have experienced for many years Büyük
- Measure against landslide on Osmaniye South Ring Road 16/10/2014 Measure against landslide in Osmaniye South ring road: In OSMANİYE, South Aegean Road which is in danger of collapse due to landslide has been prevented and repair works have started. Water and floods that occurred after rainfall about 15 days ago caused many homes and workplaces to be damaged, while in some roads collapses occurred. The Karaçay creek bed was passing along the South Ring Road. Due to the landslide about 5 meters high, the feet of the iron barriers on the right side of the road became suspended in the air due to collapses. By road teams, the land is poured and marked on the road.
- Osmaniye - Zorkun Teleferic Project 17/12/2016 Osmaniye - Zorkun Teleferic Project Goes to Life: The Teleferic Project, which is one of the biggest dreams of Osmaniye, comes to life. In the November session of the Osmaniye Provincial Assembly, it was unanimously decided to submit the DFD Project to the Doga Valley for the feasibility of the cable car system in Karaçay Valley and to provide co-financing for the project. The ulan Technical, Economic and Financial Feasibility of the Osmaniye Karaçay Ropeway System dar project submitted to the DOĞAKA Direct Operating Financial Support Program by the Osmaniye Special Provincial Administration was successful. The project will be financed jointly by Osmaniye Special Provincial Administration and DOĞAKA.
- Five new vehicles participated in the fleet of Osmaniye Municipality 13/04/2015 Osmanabad Municipal Fleet to Five New Tools Joins: The Union of Municipalities of Turkey (TBB) by Osmaniye Municipality donated a garbage truck and a backhoe bucket with the municipality purchased two fire engines and an asphalt patch vehicle entered service. Mayor Kadir Kara introduced new vehicles together with his assistants in repair and maintenance facilities. Mayor Kara, bulunuy We are trying to grow our municipality's vehicles and equipment park day by day with the aim of providing better services to our respected citizens living in Osmaniye, which is growing and growing day by day. Gün Today, we have gathered here for the promotion of our new vehicles that we have included in our machinery park. ...
- Tender Notice: Improvement of Existing Crafts in Osmaniye and Iskenderun Garages 08/11/2012 IMPROVEMENT OF EXISTING ILLUSTRATIONS WILL BE WORKED TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Improvement of Existing Crops in Osmaniye and Iskenderun Garages will be tendered under open tender procedure in accordance with Article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 162057 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01240 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224575354 - 3225475807 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç) internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-a) Quality, type and quantity of the construction work subject to the tender: The quality of the tender, internet