Bursa T2 Tram Line Stops Map and Promotional Video: Construction works continue on the Bursa T2 Tram line. Here are the T2 tram line stops in Bursa en T2 Construction work continues at full speed on the tram line of Kent Square Terminal. With the line that will pass through Istanbul Street, the works continue to give the street an aesthetic appearance.
In this context, the survey was initiated to determine the design of the overpasses to be built on the street. When 23 station projects are being prepared, only 9 will be implemented.
Bursa T11 tram line 2 consisting of 9 stations has a thousand 445 meter length. In addition to the stations, 3 railway bridge and 2 road bridge, 6 transformers and 1 storage area are also implemented in the project.
When the flights start on the T2 line in Bursa, the 12 tram vehicle will even watch the series with 2. The tram speed is now T! expected to be faster than the line.
Bursa T2 Tram Line Stations
- Front of Town Square
- Gencosman Turk Telekom six
- 300 meters behind Beşyol Junction
- 300 meters ahead of Beşyol Junction
- Melody in front of the wedding hall
- In front of Regional Directorate of Forestry
- In front of Traffic Control Branch Directorate
- Identity Store front
- AS Center front
- Front of Intercity Bus Terminal