akcaova on the road to safety in the foreground
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Akçaova Road Security at the forefront 11/09/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, located behind Kandıra Prison and extending to Şile-Ağva 16 kilometer Akçaova on the road by correcting the damaged areas have made more comfortable and convenient for security. 2 thousand 700 tons of asphalt in the work of the Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science, teams from Kocaeli, Şile-Ağva'ya vehicles will go to a more comfortable road maintenance work was carried out. 16 MILITARY ROAD MAINTENANCE WORKS The Metropolitan Municipality continues its works to make all roads suitable for transportation throughout the city. In this context, teams connected to the Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs, Kandıra Prison behind the yer
- No Airport, No Railways, Uncertain 16/02/2015 In the plan there is no airport, the railway remains unclear: DOKAP 2014-2018 Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu announced the action plan. The Eastern Black Sea Project (DOKAP) covering the 2014-2018 years, which is expected to be approved for a long time, was approved by 2014-2018 Period Action Plan, Regional Development High Council. The action plan was announced by Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu at the 14.02.2015 Saturday in Ordu. The DOKAP 2014-2018 Period Action Plan does not include any subject related to the Köse Salyazı Airport area, while the railway route, which Gümüşhaniye has long struggled for, is not openly included in the action plan. To date, in all discourses Bugün
- Konya is at the forefront of export and transportation 25/11/2015 Konya is at the forefront of export and transportation: With the increasing number of production facilities with new investments, today, 189 exports to the country. Stating that Turkey has become one of the city's most important industrial centers of production Konya Chamber of Industry Chairman Memiş Kütükçü, "The very first 5 countries that we export to Iraq, Algeria, Germany, Saudi Arabia and Iran," he said. Konya Chamber of Industry Chairman Memis Kütükçü, noting that the city has become one of Turkey's major industrial centers of production, said the Marmara Region is jammed aspire to alleviate the investment burden. Kütükcü exports to 189 countries in Konya's machinery manufacturing industry, automotive supplier industry, casting, food, footwear cü
- Peace and Brotherhood in the forefront of Nice Happy Holidays 05/07/2016 Our country is going through difficult times. We wish and wish Mubarak Ramadan Feast to be the occasion to keep these difficult days behind. With the wish of a world where people live in peace and peace, we wish to celebrate the Ramadan Feast of the whole Islamic world and wish peace, brotherhood, love and peace to our country and humanity. RayHaber team ...
- Trabzon is on its way to becoming a logistics center 05/04/2013 Recently, concrete steps have been taken about logistics center which is one of the most important agenda topics of Trabzon. In this context, for the logistics center inspections, which came to Trabzon in Germany, the Institute of Logistics and Economics, ISL'in Chairman of the Board of Directors. Dr. Hans Dietrich, DDG Manager of Logistics Corporation Cooperative, Thomas Nobel, the manager of the port of Jade Weser Port in Germany, Rudiger Beckmann continues his studies. The delegation, which established logistics centers in Germany, visited the potential logistics areas in Trabzon for two days and carried out feasibility studies in these areas. The delegation, which has identified three potential areas, has made a report about the feasibility of them.