Konya Metropolitan Mayor Ugur Ibrahim Altay, the Old Industry and Karatay Industry within the scope of the work for the New Motorized Industrial Zone 2 applications were extended until Friday, on demand.
The application period of the tradesmen has been extended for the New Motorized Industrial Area to be realized with the cooperation of TOKİ within the scope of the Industrial Regions Urban Transformation Project of Konya Metropolitan Municipality.
Uğur İbrahim Altay, Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, said: açık With the intense request of our fellow countrymen; We are extending applications to Konya Motorized Industrial Estate until 02.08.2019 Friday. This time will be an opportunity for our brothers and sisters who have missing documents. Meanwhile, our number of registrations has surpassed 15.00. May God willing, ”he said.
31 in Eski Sanayi and Karatay Sanayi December In the New Motorized Industrial Zone where tradesmen who are active before and after 2018 can apply; commercial areas, hotels, public institutions, education, health, municipal service areas and social facilities, sports facilities, fuel facilities, technical facilities and mosques will take place.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 2 Tarsus Kemalpasa Industrial Site Pending Asphalt for Years 31/07/2019 Tarsus Kemalpasa Industrial Site 2 years asphalted and creating great trouble for trades, Mersin Metropolitan Municipality teams began to be paved. Vahap Seçer, Mayor Vahap Seçer, who has been in favor of the tradesmen since the day he took office, did not reject the “asphalt” demands of the tradesmen of Kemalpaşa Industrial Site and enabled the teams to mobilize the site for asphalting. Not only tradesmen but also students get rid of dust and mud Metropolitan teams are located in Gazzeliler Street in the front of the industrial site of 400 tradesmen located in the eastern region of Tarsus and operating in different sectors…
- Izmirim Card applications 30 extended until September 01/09/2016 Izmirim Card applications 30 was extended until September: The General Directorate of ESHOT announced that the period of time for the transfer of old type students and teacher cards used in public transportation to kart Izmirim Card tip has been extended by 30 September 2016 due to high demand. The old type personalized (student and teacher) card holders that do not have the bil Izmirim Card gerçek feature will be able to make their payment by using the card at the same address at www.izmirimkart.com.tr until the stated date. Users who wish to do so, will be able to do the transaction by depositing a fee of bir 7 TL X from any branch of Vakıflar Bankası to the General Directorate of ESHOT's Corporate Collection account “without paying the transfer fee or any cost. Impersonal…
- Tokat Industrial Site Is Getting Rid Of Pit Roads 20/08/2014 Tokat Industrial Site is Getting Rid of Çukur Road: Municipal teams started to work to save Tokat Sanayi Sitesi from pothole roads and started asphalt works. Asphalt works were started on the roads where the industrial site was formed for many years and the pits were formed due to lack of maintenance. Tokat Mayor Eyüp Eroğlu, who examined the works on site, noted that the roads felt in the industrial site would be paved. President of Tokat Small Industry Site Cooperative Fehmi Çankaya thanked President Eroğlu for the value given to industrial tradesmen and said, ise Asphalted almost every place we wanted on the industrial site. We are grateful for this. The flourishing of our industry and the foreigners coming to our trades and industry San
- Asphalt paving for Örnekköy Industrial site 18/03/2015 Asphalt move for Örnekköy Industrial site: Karşıyaka Municipality saves the artisans of Örnekköy Industrial Site from dusty and muddy roads. Since its establishment, Örnekköy Industrial Site, which has been struggling with infrastructure problems and struggling with the summer winter dust and mud due to unpaved streets, has gained a modern appearance after the paving works of Karşıyaka Municipality. 10 different street of the site 12 thousand square meters of concrete and poured hot asphalt into 500 square meters. Prior to the works, the Directorate of Cleaning Affairs carried out coordinated work with the Directorate of Science Affairs and collected 50 truck rubble from inside and around Örnekköy Industrial Estate. The water connection points of the shops in the industrial site together with İZSU Sanayi
- Small Industrial Site will be paved as a thousand 800 meters road 05/08/2014 Small Industrial Site in the thousand 800 meters will be paved road: Çorum Municipality, Small Industrial Site of the thousand-meter-long 800 meter, street asphalt renewal work for the street began 25. Some of the streets and streets were closed to traffic due to road works. Corum Municipality, Architect Sinan 11.Cadde has initiated the asphalt renovation work. Mimar Sinan 11, one of the most important transportation routes to Küçük Sanayi Sitesi. Alper Zahir, who said that there was significant relief in the traffic flow with the opening of the street, said that the 800 meter-long street with 25 meters will be re-paved. Road construction between 2009-2014 of Çorum Municipality Ç
- Relocation Applications of Old Industry and Karatay Industry Started in Konya 14/06/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality has started to receive applications from tradesmen who are active in Old Industry and Karatay Industry before and after 31 December 2018 for the New Motorized Industrial Zone to be realized with TOKI within the scope of the transportation of Old Industry and Karatay Industry. Within the scope of the Industrial Regions Urban Transformation Project protocol of the Konya Metropolitan Municipality with TOKİ, the applications of the tradesmen have been received for the new motorized industrial area. Uğur İbrahim Altay, the Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, signed an important meeting with the participation of the Minister of Environment and Urban Planning Murat Kurum katılım
- The site was closed along with the historic garla 03/02/2012 The historical Haydarpasa Train Station, which was closed to the entrance of the trains to 30 for the high-speed train, was silent. The 24 increased the silence of Haydarpaşa, the rails covering the rails when entering only a suburban train into the historical gates where the separate railroad meets. It was seen that the historical station of TCDD was closed immediately on the website. Due to the road works carried out within the scope of the High Speed Train Project between Ankara and Istanbul, Eskişehir, Capital City, Sakarya, Republic, Anatolia, Ankara, Fatih, Meram, East, South / Kurtalan, Vangöl, Transasya , Bosphorus and İçanadolu Blue Expresses have been canceled. 1908 II. With Abdülhamit mim
- Aliağa - Çandarlı - Bergama New Railway and Çandarlı Port Railway Connection Infrastructure Project Prequalification Applications Gathered 25/03/2017 TCDD Aliağa - Çandarlı - Bergama New Railway and Çandarlı Port Railroad Connection Infrastructure Project Pre-Competence Applications were gathered. The full list of applicants who apply for prequalification is as follows: Adfa Contracting - Kiska-Kom- Unitek - GLS Eng. Astro Superstructure - Mir Consulting Aga Energy Big Zigana Construction + Divers Construction + Gala Construction Cengiz Construction Steels Contracting - YSE Construction - Öztaş Construction Demce Construction - Bimholl Construction Doğuş Construction ERG Construction - 2017 EL ro
- Gediz Duble Road Extends to Organized Industrial Zone 29/09/2010 In the Gediz district of Kütahya, it has been reported that the construction of a double road will be extended to the bottom of the Gediz Organized Industrial Zone (GOSB). The road between Gediz and Kütahya towards the direction of Gediz-Eskigediz has been improved by twisting the winding road into a double road, while all the drivers are satisfied, while the Gediz Organized Industrial Zone on the Gediz-Uşak Highway is transformed into a dual road. Gediz Mayor Mehmed Ali Saraoğlu, 20 years since the people of the city full of cornering tired road curves to meet the modern road standards, he said. According to the double road project that provides Gediz city crossing, the road that ends under the Industrial Site G
- Corum Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ASO'ya Railway and Defense Industry Ready for Cooperation 20/06/2012 Çetin Başaranhıncal, President of Çorum Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ÇTSO), said that they are ready for all kinds of cooperation with the Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) about the railway and defense industry and they expect ASO's support in this regard. Chairman of the Board of Directors of ASO Nurettin Özdemir and members of the Assembly attended the June Assembly of the Çorum TSO. In the meeting, information was given about the economic structure of the businessman. Çorum's export figure is considered to be about 300 million dollars when the exports from outside Çorum are also taken into consideration. Çetin Başaranhıncal, President of TSO, stated that Çorum has a willingness to expand abroad and yaklaşık