TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun received information from the authorities about the railway projects in Gaziantep and the latest status of the Gaziray Project
Uygun, within the scope of the tour, Gaziantep Governor Davut Gul visited his office.
Uygun and Gül exchanged views on railway projects in Gaziantep. Governor Gül expressed his interest in TCDD's work.
He also visited the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality and then the Gaziray project, which is still under construction, was transferred to the construction site.
TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun received information from the contractor company officials about the latest status of the Gaziray Project, which will be implemented in cooperation with TCDD and Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Mayor Topbaş visited the archaeological excavation site in Beşiktaş Metro Station 29/08/2017 Mayor Kadir Topbaş visited the archaeological excavation site in Beşiktaş Metro Station with the members of the press and said, ar 82,5 of Kabataş-Mahmutbey Metro was completed. We are planning to open Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey after the second half of 2018. Kabatas-Mecidiyeköy may extend to the June of 2019 due to archaeological excavations Kab. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, gave information about the archaeological excavations in Kabataş-Mahmutbey Metro Station. Zeynep Kızıltan, Director of Istanbul Archaeological Museums, informed the journalists about the activities carried out by Mayor Kadir, said in a statement to the journalists, the 2016 started in the archaeological excavations in the end of this year planned to be completed, he said. 24,5 kilometers X
- Governor Çakacak, TÜLOMSAŞ visited the exhibition area 06/06/2018 Eskisehir Governor Ozdemir Cakacak, TÜLOMSAŞ collection of artifacts touring the exhibition area, TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avcı'dan received information. Stating that they designed such an exhibition in order to ensure the adoption and love of the railways in Eskişehir, which is known as the railway city with the materials describing both TÜLOMSAŞ and the past and the present, Müdür Various objects are included. Turkey's first domestic vehicle and carries the distinction of being the year 1961 TULOMSAS facilities Revolution Cars produced by Turkish engineers and workers, 2200-type steam locomotive, ...
- Dursun ve Uygun Visit the Stands at Eurasia Rail 12/04/2019 Deputy Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure and TCDD General Director Selim Dursun Ali Ihsan appropriate, 10-12 2019 April date in Fair held in Izmir, Turkey's only and the world's largest 3. rail and light rail systems visited the stands at the Eurasia Rail 2019 Fair. Dursun and Uygun received information from the authorities about the products by visiting the stands of the sector companies, especially domestic and national production.
- Tender Announcement: Preparation of UIP and Plan Reports by Planing as TCDD Logistic Center Area to include Gündüzbey Station Area in Bozüyük District of Bilecik Province (Addendum) 21/11/2012 Bilecik Province Bozuyuk District Gündüzbey Station Area Including the TCDD Logistics Center Area as a Plan for the preparation of UIP and Plan Reports (Zeyilname) DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE APPROACH OF THE APPROPRIATE AREA OF THE DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE DISTRICT OF THE TCDD LOGISTICS CENTER PREPARATION OF 38.7 SCALE NIP AND 1 / 5000 SCALE UIP AND PLAN REPORTS GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD) 1. DISTRICT REAL ESTATE and CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE IN THE DISTRICT PLANS OF THE APPROACH OF THE APPROXIMATED 1000 HOUSE IN BOZUYUK DISTRICT OF BILECIK, Ğ TCDD LOGISTICS CENTER AREA Y
- The Ministry transformed the TCDD area into a shopping center area 19/05/2015 The Ministry transformed the TCDD area in the Marmaray area into a shopping mall area: the public spaces that will allow the city to breathe are opened to shopping centers and residences. TMMOB Chamber of City Planners, Istanbul Branch, located on the route of Marmaray Zeytinburnu shore at Tbilisi Station TNCD allocated 15 acres area, the Ministry of Environment and Urban Planning announced that the area has been converted into a commercial space. The Chamber of Urban Planners, who noted that this change has opened the way for shopping center to this area, reported that they made legal changes to this plan change. The room invited local and central government to stop making irresponsible decisions. Oda
- Mega Construction Site Istanbul 29/05/2013 Mega Site Istanbul: Istanbul, which is in a giant construction site, will be the new center of the world with most of the projects to be completed this year. Prime Minister Erdogan today will be the basis of the bridge will be the third bridge in the mega-city 3'ün third will be attached. Being a giant construction site, Istanbul will be the new center of the world with most of the projects to be completed this year. Megakent Istanbul, which is bigger than many countries, is being reborn. In order to make Istanbul a center of attraction for the country and the world, the government will change the face of the city with many projects that will be laid in Istanbul in 2013.
- Construction Site Land Will Be Green Space 12/04/2013 Fatsa Mayor Hüseyin Anlayan, Fatsa-Aybastı junction and where the 6 district of Fatsa'ye reached at a point where the construction of the highway and the land will be brought to the green field as Fatsa'ya said. Fatsa Mayor Hüseyin Anlayan, NTY and Yuksel Construction companies in the field of work is finished and will leave this area by expressing; "Therefore, a large area of the highways there is vacated. We demanded the removal of the construction site at this point from here and the arrangement of the green area as a green area. Two days ago, we have officially forwarded our article to the Regional Directorate of Highways.
- Malatya Should Be A Construction Site 31/01/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan how our Republic 100. If 2023 is producing and implementing projects for the year, the target should be 2023 in Malatya. As soon as possible, Malatya needs to move from being a construction site to realizing new projects. Malatya Municipality within the construction site to be urgently allocated an additional allowance ... Malatya Municipality projects "RAYLI system should make attempts if necessary" EXTERNAL CREDIT "should be found. Yaşar Çerçi is because it was done during my term, so Erkal did the project, Çerçi laid the foundation and finished it and Çakır pays the debt.…
- Tunç Soyer Conducted the First Site Survey at Narlıdere Subway 15/04/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tunç Soyer started the site inspections with Narlıdere Metro. The first concrete shot of the Narlıdere Metro, which is being constructed in seven stations and on two shear shafts, was also accompanied by President Soyer. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tunç Soyer started the site inspections with Narlıdere Metro. President Soyer descended on the construction site of F. Altay-Narlıdere Metro, which had been awarded 1 billion 27 million TL in June, and examined the works on site. President Soyer during the review Balçova Mayor Fatma Çalkaya, Narlıdere Mayor Ali Engin, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Buğra Gökçe also accompanied er
- Students from Mersin toured Adana with Blue Hope Train Project 17/11/2014 Students from Mersin toured with the Blue Hope Train Project: Adana Provincial Police Department and Mersin Provincial Police Department, 'Blue Hope Train' brought to Adana as part of the project 50 students visited the various points in the city. Within the scope of the ğı Blue Hope Train eni project implemented jointly by the Adana Provincial Security Directorate and the Mersin Provincial Security Directorate under the coordination of the Anti-Terrorism Department of the General Directorate of Security, a total of 50 students from two schools in Mersin were brought to Adana by train. Historical and cultural places were visited to students who were welcomed at Station Square. After visiting the 50 students who have lunch at the police house, from here ardından