Düzce closed TEM motorway connection Kaynaşlı Motorway toll booths after the completion of the work was opened to citizens in the evening hours yesterday.
Connection junction and bridge works carried out by the Highways in the Connection of Kaynaşlı TEM Motorway have been completed. 15 March Kaynaşlı Motorway tolls, which were closed down due to the works started on 2019, were completed after the works and opened approximately 4,5 months later. In the written statement made by the Duzce Governorship, “D-100 / 11 State Highway 33 + 500 Kaynaşlı Motorway Connection Junction has been carried out by the Regional Directorate of Highways for 15 March 2019, 2 is completed on 2019 D21.00 Highway Fused Motorway Tolls entrance-exit connections have been opened for the service of our citizens. it
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TEM Motorway Düzce Tolls End of July 06/06/2019 Duzce closed TEM highway connection, Gölyaka and Kaynaşlı toll halls did not catch up with the weather due to a new date for the opening. According to the statement made by the regional directorate of highways; It was previously reported that the Gölyaka and Kaynaşlı tolls would be opened before the Ramadan holiday. However, the opening of the intersections has been prolonged for a month due to the extreme weather. At the Gölyaka Junction, the basement level of bituminous basement works have been completed and the guardrail will be opened to traffic at the end of the line works at the latest within one month. At Kaynaşlı junction, underground and surface electric and natural gas displacements have been delayed due to inter-agency activities and at this intersection Kay
- Minister Elvan: We Will Launch TEM Highway After 20 May 09/05/2014 Minister Elvan: The TEM Motorway 20 will open to traffic after May. Upon questioning the road works affecting TEM, Elvan stated that the necessary repairs could not be carried out on TEM especially for many years. "We have started these studies. The first part of the month between Gebze and the Gulf is 20 20 will be a blockage until May. 20 will open to traffic after May, "he said. To finish this work, the 24 hour work was done and very special materials are used, Elvan said, all the beams should be overhauled. Minister Elvan stated that it was not technically possible to make these repairs without closing the road. Bakan
- Tem Highway and D-100 Highway Opened at Bolu Mountain 09/01/2015 Tem Motorway and D-100 Highway Opened on Bolu Mountain: Opened on the Bolu Mountain, the TEM highway and the D-100 highway, where traffic flow stopped, was opened for transportation. Due to heavy snowfall and icing, the vehicles stranded in the viaducts of Bolu Mountain were recovered by the traffic and the work of the highways teams. The highway, which is closed for hours, is in normal direction in Ankara and is provided in a single lane in the direction of Istanbul. With the work of the teams on the D-100 highway transportation has returned to normal. The trucks and trucks that are not allowed to pass by the traffic teams at the Elmal junction are directed to the recreational facilities.
- TEM Motorway opened to traffic 20/05/2014 TEM Motorway opened to traffic: TEM Motorway between Gebze junction and the Gulf junction Ankara direction 5 was closed in May. opened in the evening hours. In line with the planning of the Ministry of Transport, the 5 May watched the application starting from 5 May and the Ankara highway between the Gebze-Körfez districts of the TEM Motorway was closed. Traffic, the Gebze turnkey was referred to the D-03.00 Highway. However, during the intervening time, especially in the morning and evening, coming from Istanbul to Izmit has become a total retribution. From Istanbul on TEM İstanbul
- The left lanes will be closed to traffic in the TEM highway Dilovası Mevkii 15/04/2014 On the TEM highway Dilovası Mevkii, the left lanes will be closed to traffic: the left lanes in both directions will be closed to traffic due to the work on the TEM motorway Dilovası. 1 Due to the work that will last until April, drivers should pay attention to traffic signs and pointers. Another work carried out on the TEM Highway was the 2-30. Due to the additional work of Muallimköy Motorway bridge between kilometers, transportation is provided in two directions from one part of the divided road. On the other hand the 12-13 of the Istanbul-Kocaeli road. Interchange between kilometers kilomet
- 81 Day Closing Tem Motorway First Stage Completed 16/05/2014 First Stage Work on 81 Gün Kapanan Tem Motorway Completed: The first stage study of the TEM Motorway between Gebze Junction and Körfez Junction was completed. The first stage of the work between the Gebze Junction and the Bay Crossroad was completed. The second phase of the work between the Körfez Intersection and the Izmit East Junction will start on May 81. Alternative routes were identified during the study and traffic measures were taken. The General Directorate of Highways renews the superstructure and insulation works of the viaducts in the remaining parts of the Gebze Junction and Izmit East Interchange between the TEM Motorway. Ayol
- Work on the TEM motorway will be interrupted in 20 May 06/05/2014 The work on the TEM highway will be interrupted on May in 20: Ercan Topaca, Kocaeli Governor, and the Ankara highway between the Gebze and Körfez districts of the TEM highway due to the construction work of the viaducts for the superstructure insulation works. announced that it will be given. Governor Topaca, 5 said that in May, TEM will be re-opened to Ankara and the rest of the work will be left after Ramadan Feast. MULTIPLE PURCHASE In line with the planning of the Ministry of Transportation 20 May hours starting from 20 and TEM Motorway's Gebze-Körfez districts of Ankara was closed to the transportation. Traffic, D-5…
- TEM motorway 13-29 to be shut down in May 12/05/2015 The TEM motorway 13-29 will be closed for transportation in May: the motorway's Gebze crossroad junction Ankara direction TEM participation road 13-29 will be closed in May. Within the scope of the superstructure work commenced in the Gebze-Orhangazi section of the TEM highway, Gebze bridge junction Ankara direction TEM accession road 13-29 will be closed in May. Kocaeli Governorship in a written statement, the Gebze-Orhangazi highway, the construction of the superstructure, which was started in March 20 was recorded. The statement said: "Within the scope of the said works, after entering the TEM highway from Gebze tolls, the highway to TEM road will be closed to traffic at 08.00 on Ankara at the Gebze crossroad at the Gebze crossroads. Drivers who will go to Ankara Açık
- TEM highway paralyzed at the start of the holidays 18/08/2012 On the Bolu TEM highway, holidaymakers who were on their way to Eid al-Fitr created the 30 kilometer. Holiday hours departing from Istanbul at night, could reach Bolu at 12 hour. The Bolu area of the TEM highway started the festival. The holidaymakers who departed from Istanbul to go to their hometown for Eid al-Fitr, suffered for hours. As a result of the burning of a car in Çaydurt area of TEM highway, traffic flow towards Ankara was directed to D-100 highway from Çaydurt toll booths. From time to time, traffic accidents were paralyzed on the road. However, holidaymakers who came to Istanbul from Bolu to Bolu at the 12 hour, encountered an 30 kilometer vehicle tail at the Çaydurt location of the TEM highway. From Paşaköy Interchange P
- Pipe exploded on TEM highway water lake 17/04/2014 Pipe exploded Return to the TEM highway water lake: TEM highway near the bridge of green water used for the green fields of the water meter exploded for hours and hours of water flowed high. Drivers on the highway survived danger. TEM motorway Bosphorus Bridge connecting road Besiktas Mustafa Kemal Bridge next to the bridge, the IBB Park and Gardens Directorate in the green area yesterday at noon exploded water pipe created great danger. During the hours, the water flowing to a height of about 5 meters with severe force, gave the drivers a hard time on the highway. Some drivers reacted to this situation as the motorway turned into a lake of water.