Renovation works in the historical Sakarya Bridge are continuing. Cleaning of grass and plants on the bridge, removing the railings, installing new railings in the same way, repairing the concrete and minor problems on the surface will be solved.
Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Presidency of Science Affairs started the renovation works on the historical Sakarya Bridge on the Sakarya River. In this context, cleaning of grass and plants on the bridge, removing the railings, installing new railings in the same way, repairing the concrete and minor problems on the surface will be solved. In a statement made by the Department of Science Affairs, “We started our renovation works on the historical Sakarya Bridge on the Sakarya River. As part of our ongoing work on the bridge, our teams continue to work in areas worn and in need of renovation. We will complete the bridge works in a short time and offer them to our citizens.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Renewal Between District Governorate and Ring Road in Sakarya 10/01/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality's Adapazarı District and the renewal work initiated between the ring road continues. Haydar Akbulut, “After the pavement and border studies, the artery 2. Combining the floor with asphalt will bring you to the new face. Good luck. Hayır The works carried out in the 16 district and the city center by the Metropolitan Municipality under the slogan 'The City is Renewing for You' continues between Adapazarı District and the ring road. Previously 1 of the artery. The floor asphalt was completed, the curb and pavement work was started. YOLBAK President Haydar Akbulut, who made statements on the subject, said that they will reunite an important artery in the city center in a short time. Kon
- Sakarya Street Refurbishing 11/07/2019 Sakarya Street is being renovated. Kızılay, the heart of Ankara, accelerated efforts to improve urban aesthetics. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, in cooperation with Çankaya Municipality, has begun to renew the paving stones damaged by Sakarya Street and its connected streets due to the installation of lighting poles installation by Enerjisa and renewal of existing lighting poles. THE WORKS IN KIZILAY AREA WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE END OF JULY The teams of the Municipality of Science Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology will. 7 / 24 ...
- Karaköy- Beyoğlu historical tunnel is renewed 24/07/2014 Karaköy- Beyoğlu historical tunnel is renewed: Karakoy Beyoğlu will be closed to service in 2-3 August due to the renovation of the historical tunnel tram. Transportation will be provided by bus, due to two-day renovations. The historical Karaköy-Beyoğlu tunnel will be closed for transportation to 2-3 in August due to the renovation work to be carried out by IETT (Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises General Directorate). IETT said in a statement on the subject: X Karakoy-Beyoglu historic tunnel tram 2-3 will not be able to serve between August. The work to be carried out by IETT in the tunnel will be two days. During this time, transportation will continue with buses.
- Kocabaş Bridge Renewing 09/07/2014 Kocabaş Bridge Renewal: The Kocabaş Bridge in the Biga district of Çanakkale will be restored and modernized by the Municipality. Biga Mayor İsmail Işık said, büy Our Biga is growing day by day and breaking its shell. We have to change things in our Biga. One of these changes is the Kocabaş Bridge. We will make the bridge more modern and more stylish and ready and ready for our changing and growing Biga. The bridge restaurant will be completed as soon as possible. The project is being prepared by experts. We will finish this work as soon as possible and make a bridge suitable for our modern modern city. En
- Uludere Bridge Damaged by Selden 16/12/2014 Uludere Bridge Damaged by Selden Refurbishment: Sakarya Metropolitan Mayor Zeki Toçoglu, Uludere Bridge continues the renovation work continues with full speed. President of the Municipality of Karapürçek Orhan Yildirim also received information about the work of President Toçoğlu, Uludere Bridge Renovation Project studies will be completed within a short time announced. Zeki Toçoğlu also underlined that they erased the traces of the flood in the region in a short time and stated that they will continue to take measures against possible floods. President Toçoğlu, "Mecidiye, Ahmediye and Uludere interconnecting the neighborhood and the recent flood disaster in the large ..."
- Alipınar Bridge Renewing 28/09/2018 Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality renews the Alipınar Bridge, which connects the Yenişehir and Bağlar districts, through the maintenance and repair of the Alipınar Bridge. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, Yenişehir and Bağlar connects the district of Alipınar Bridge to prevent the image pollution and the renovation of the bridge in order to ensure the strengthening began. Finally Alipur renovated 1998 Bridge Side Coating production team at work, bridge the exterior of polished basalt plaque stone unique to the city to avoid visual pollution, brush renews with beige marble and cement wood accents particleboard material. 30 meter span on the bridge 900 square meter mechanical coating to be done. Structure ...
- Çavuşlu Districts with Çıraklı Renewal of Connection Road Bridge 19/03/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality organized a tender to renew the connection road bridge in Çankiri with the district of Çorum and in the district of Çankiri in Derince district. 8 company participated in the tender held in the tender hall of the Metropolitan Municipality. The lowest bid with the 1 million 635 thousand TL with İlyas Yildiz, the highest bid with 2 million 239 thousand TL gave Gökbeyaz Construction. 1250 METREKÜP CONCRETE CASTING The Metropolitan Municipality gives the necessary attention to the existing roads and the bridges connected to them while making new intersections and side roads. Within this context, Çorum and Derince District of Körfez District ince
- Göztepe Pedestrian Bridge Renovated in Istanbul 31/07/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is starting to renovate Göztepe Pedestrian Bridge. Bridge renovation works, D-100 Highway Göztepe Medical Park region, 2 August Friday night 24.00 August 6 August Tuesday morning 06.00'ye in both directions by closing 1'er strip, the road will be narrowed. İBB is starting to renovate Göztepe Pedestrian Bridge between Göztepe and Bostancı. Within the scope of the studies; The existing pedestrian bridge will be dismantled and replaced with a new bridge. The leg of the old bridge in the direction of Kadıköy coincided with the ongoing Kurbağalıdere rehabilitation project. In order for the improvement project to continue in a healthy way, the point where the bridge leg will sit also changes…
- TRT Publishing History Museum Wagon Will Come to Sakarya 30/04/2014 TRT Museum of Broadcasting History Wagon Will Come to Sakarya: TRT General Directorate, 50 | "TRT Broadcasting History Museum Wagon" prepared within the scope of the celebrations of the year was announced to come to Sakarya. In a written statement from Sakarya Governor's Office, the TRT Turkish State Railways under the protocol with some parts in cars, where the museum is located in Ankara, said Turkey will be exhibited in public. The statement, Adapazari Train Station 1-4 May is scheduled to be introduced in the museum, 10'ar can be visited in groups of people were expressed.
- Restoring Historic Koyunbaba Bridge 16/04/2014 The historical Koyunbaba Bridge is being restored: The restoration work was started at the Koyunbaba Bridge, which is the longest bridge built by the Ottoman Empire in Osmancık district of Çorum and built by Beyazıt II. In 2010, the bridge restoration, which was first introduced in 2013 and presented as a file to the minister of the period, was awarded in XNUMX. Making a statement about the subject AKP Çorum deputy Cahit Bagci, '' the Ottoman archives records as the second bridge of the bridge of the Ottoman Empire in Anatolia as the longest bridge built by the Ottoman Empire, as well as the importance of the Ottoman road network Konu