Rize pedestrian roads from the center to the beach were re-overhauled and rescued from being mud with the pressure concrete work.
Rize Municipality teams started at different points of the city within the scope of maintenance and repair work, the viaduct under the repair of pedestrian roads were included.
Pedestrian roads that provide pedestrians access to the beach from the city center and returned to the mud creek with the puddle in rainy weather were renewed and made clean by the pressure concrete work.
In addition, the construction of ramps for disabled people will be started in this area and disabled citizens living in wheelchairs will have easy access to the beach.
After the completion of the printing concrete and disabled ramp works, large-scale landscaping works will take place in the area.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tender Announcement: Printing, assembly and disassembly of tarpaulin banners, wagon cladding and bridge banners 09/11/2015 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways General Directorate of TCDD Printing, erection and dismantling of tarpaulins, wagons and bridges with mutual print job SUBJECT OF TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO BIDS Article 1- Information on business administration 1.1.Information on the business owner; Name: TCDD General Directorate Address: Çankaya District, Anafartalar District Hippodrome Caddesi No: 3 Gar-ANKARA / TURKEY Telephone number: 90.312.309 05 15 / 4419-4149-4449 Fax number: 90.312.311 53 05 E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .tr Name and surname of the personnel concerned: Levent YILDIRIM Officer, Mücella ÇELİK Feb. 1.2.Official information on the tender, above X
- Work on Concrete Level Crossings in Samsun Continues 11/03/2016 Printing Concrete Work on Level Crossings in Samsun Continues: Continuous concrete works are underway in order to accelerate the flow of traffic by starting the level crossings at the Samsun Light Rail System route and ensuring the safety of traffic at the level crossings. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Lightning Rail Systems Atakent Station and Gulf Station level crossings were completed by the teams of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality last week. Due to weather conditions, after a period of interruption of the works, the application of printing concrete was completed and the Atakent Station Hava
- Security Work on the Railway Bridge of Kocaeli B.B. 13/08/2012 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which adds vitality to the region with its renovation work at Derince-Tütünçiftlik and Körfez Yarımca coast, continues its efforts to facilitate transportation to the Gulf district center. Within this scope, the Metropolitan Municipality, which makes a bridge over the railway to provide transportation to the coast from the district center, is working to ensure safe transportation on the bridge. Barrier system and anti-icing pavement work was carried out on the new bridge that will facilitate access to the coastal coastline, which has gained a new image with the studies carried out in the coast and its surroundings. Access to the beach, which will serve as a rest and parking area, will be provided by the new bridge over the railway. The work initiated next to the Tütünçiftlik minibus stop is ç
- 7 Village in Gölcük Unites Two Collar on Road 28/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work on roads providing access to villages. While narrow roads are being expanded, the bridges that provide one-way journey are also removed in two lanes. In this context, the Department of Transportation continues to work on the expansion of the bridge providing access to the 7 neighborhood in Gölcük. In the works, the precast beams of the new bridge are being assembled, and the over-the-bridge production continues. After the pouring of concrete and asphalt onto the beams, connection works will be started. 13 METER WIDTH The existing bridge is single-lane and is being expanded by renewing the traffic flow in the region. The new over-the-top bridge is being built with 2 lanes. 13 meters wide X
- Concrete for crossings on the tram line in Samsun 17/12/2015 Printed concrete in Samsun tramway crossings: In order to increase the comfort in the level crossings in Samsun light rail route and to ensure traffic safety, printing concrete was applied to accelerate the flow of traffic. After the legal permits were obtained, the construction works of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs, which started at the level of the Atakum Municipality level crossing, were completed on Wednesday, December 13 and the level crossing was opened to traffic on December. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Serkan Çam, providing information on the subject, Samsun light rail route at Atakum Municipality station in the level of the pressure concrete pilot application ilgili
- Concrete Level Crossing in Samsun 29/12/2015 Level Crossings in Samsun Printed Concrete Works: Concrete works are continuing on level crossings in Samsun light rail route. 16 December 2015 Light rail on Wednesday After the completion of the concrete application work at the Atakum Municipality Station Level Crossing, the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Department of Civil Works teams started simultaneous work on level crossings at Yeni Mahalle and Denizevleri Stations. As soon as the weather conditions were favorable, the application of printing concrete was completed in a short time and 28 December 2015 was opened to vehicle traffic on Thursday at the New Neighborhoods and Denizevleri level crossings. The subject ...
- Procurement notice: Drainage works to prevent floods in Yeşilhisar Garage 26/11/2015 Drainage works to prevent floods in Yeşilhisar Gar Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 2. REGIONAL NON-DIRECTORATE DIRECTORATE In order to prevent floods in Yeşilhisar Garage, drainage work will be done by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 160689 1-Administration a) Address: Marsandiz Location 06005 Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3122111571 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç) Internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/:
- Wall Work on Expanded Roads 04/12/2012 The construction of stone walls is continuing by the Municipality of Malatya on newly opened and expanded roads. In the information given by the Directorate of Municipal Press, "Stone Works by the Municipality of Malatya on the ring road, as well as the stone road works, between the Tecde road and the highway between the opening of the 50 meter boulevard road and Tecde entrance cemetery road, stone wall works are done. The stone wall was built on the needed sections of the 50 meter-wide boulevard, which will provide transportation to Karakavak, and the 130 and 4 and XNUMX and a half meter high stone wall made the road more secure.
- Thanks to Büyükalaca for contributing to the Düldül Mountain Cable Car Project 12/02/2014 Thanks to Büyükalaca, who contributed to the Düldül Mountain Cable Car Project: Mayor Ökkeş Namlı, Rector of Osmaniye Korkut Ata University (OKU). Dr. Orhan Büyükalaca'ya, Düldül Mountain Thanks for the contributions to the Cable Car Project. President Namlı, within the scope of the Eastern Mediterranean Development Agency (DOĞAKA) Direct Activity Support Program, has organized a project about the Düziçi Düldül Mountain Cable Car Facility project, which was designed by the project partners of the Faculty of Engineering and the Osmaniye Special Provincial Administration. Dr. Orhan informed Büyükalaca. Ökkeş Namlı, who is accepted by DOĞAKA and aims to revitalize tourism in the region, said that due to his contributions to the Düldül Mountain Cable Car Project; Dr. ...
- Eurail Pass provides unlimited circulation in the European railways in Turkey as of January 1 30/10/2012 allowing unlimited roaming the railways in Europe as of January 1 the Eurail Pass will be included in Turkey. So now it will be much easier to train entry and circulation of foreign tourists to Turkey. TCDD will be part of the Eurail Global network, which manages and markets Eurail Passes since January 1. European tourists wandering through Bulgaria to Turkey could easily pass. Tickets will be also valid in TCDD trains circulating in Turkey. It'll also allow Turkey to the European Union member olamasa also will be part of a more European institutions. Eurail Pass Valid for 24 + 5 COUNTRIES X