Marmaray Project, which is one of the most important projects in the world, is a project that does not pollute the environment by using high-capacity electrical energy in order to sustain Istanbul's urban life in a healthy way, to provide urban residents with a modern city life and urban transportation facilities, and to preserve the city's natural historical features.
Istanbul is a city that needs to be protected with historical and cultural values, on the other hand, to reduce the environmental impact of public transportation systems and to establish modern railway facilities to increase the capacity, reliability and comfort of railway systems.
The project is located on the European side Halkalı is based on the construction of the railway subway system and the upgrading of the suburban rail system in Istanbul in order to connect the Gebze districts on the Asian side with a continuous, modern and high capacity suburban rail system.
Railway lines on both sides of the Bosphorus will be connected by a rail tunnel connection that will pass under the Bosphorus. The line will go underground in Kazlıçeşme; it will travel along Yenikapı and Sirkeci, which are new underground stations, pass under the Bosphorus, and connect to Üsküdar, another new underground station, and surface again in Söğütlüçeşme.
About Marmaray Project
The project is currently one of the largest transport infrastructure projects in the world. The entire new and improved railway system will be approximately 76 km long. Main structures and systems, immersed tube tunnel, drilling tunnels, open-close tunnels, level structures, 3 new underground station, 36 aboveground station (renovation and improvement), operating control center, pitches, workshops, maintenance facilities, to be built on the ground new A third line will consist of 4 parts, including the upgrade of existing lines, completely new electrical and mechanical systems and modern rail vehicles to be supplied. A separate contract is made for each section;
- Engineering and Consulting Services (in force)
- BC1 Railway Bosphorus Tube Crossing Construction
- CR3 Gebze-Halkalı Improvement of Commuter Lines, Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Systems (Applicable)
- CR2 Supply of Railway Vehicles (in force)
Marmaray, Haydarpaşa-Gebze and Sirkeci-Halkalı It has been realized with the improvement of the suburb lines and connecting with the Marmaray Tunnel. Upon completion of the second stage, 76,6 will serve on the line length and 43 station.
When the construction is completed, the line connected to Marmaray, 1,4 km. (tube tunnel) and 12,2 km. (drilling tunnel) TBM on the European side of the Bosphorus crossing Halkalı- Sirkeci is planned to be approximately 76 km long, on the Anatolian side, between Gebze and Haydarpaşa. Railways on different continents will be combined with immersed tube tunnels under the Bosphorus. Marmaray has the world's deepest immersed tube tunnel used by rail systems with a depth of 60,46 meters.
Gebze Separation Fountain and Halkalı- The number of lines between Kazlıçeşme is 3, the number of lines between Ayrılık Çeşmesi and Kazlıçeşme is 2.
Great view of the Marmaray Map click here
Halkalı Gebze Metro Stations
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı Gebze Metro line in total 43 stall. From these stops 15 on the European side, while the rest 28 the stop is on the Anatolian side.
- Mustafa Kemal
- Florya Aquarium
- Ayrilik Cesmesi
- Sureyya Beach
Marmaray Map - Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line
- You can download this Marmaray Map on your PC or mobile phone
Halkalı Gebze Subway Line Hours
Halkalı How Many Minutes To Gebze Metro
Halkalı As mentioned above in Gebze subway 42 stall . Halkalı and the total time between Gebze stops will go down to 115 minutes. Briefly Halkalıdeparting 115 minutes Yani 1 hours 55 minutes will be in Gebze. Please see Marmaray Map for more information!
Halkalı Gebze Metro Transfer Stations
Halkalı There are many transfer stops on the Gebze Metro line. Halkalı Below are the metro lines (stops) that you will transfer via Gebze Metro Line:
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı metro line transfer
- M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line transfer at Ataköy station
- M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line transfer at Bakırköy station
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport transfer at Yenikapı station
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines transfers at Yenikapı Station
- T1 at Sirkeci station Kabataş- Bağcılar tram line and sea routes
- M4 at Eylul Fountain station KadıköyTransfer of metro line with salt
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line transfer at Üsküdar station
- M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line transfer at Göztepe station
- M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line transfer at Bostancı station
- M10 Pendik-Sabiha Gökçen Airport metro line transfer at Pendik station
- İçmeler at the station M4 KadıköyTransfer of metro line with salt
GEBZE HALKALI FEE TARIFF
from Gebze Halkalıfor the distance to 76,6 kilometers 5,70 tbsp when determining the full fee, students will be 2,75 tbsp It pays. Passengers are 2,60 tbsp s 5,70 tbspwhile students 1,25 tbsp s 2,75 tbsp pays between.