Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, 4 daily during the Eid al-Adha citizens to avoid transportation problems throughout the province of the red buses within the city of MANULAŞ electric buses that provide transportation service announced that the free service.
11-14 During the Eid al-Adha celebration which will be celebrated between August, it is stated that citizens will be transported free of charge during the 4 daily Eid al-Adha (public buses) in the city center of Manisa in order to enable public citizens to visit the Eid without having any transportation problems. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of the Transportation Department, said: usunda In line with the instructions of our Mayor Cengiz Ergün, 11 August 2019 starts on Sunday (the night that connects Saturday to Sunday) until 00.00 August 14 on Wednesday 2019. Within the boundaries of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality (Provincial, District Center and neighborhoods) public transport service, the red buses belonging to our Metropolitan Municipality and electric buses in Manisa City Center will be provided with free transportation service during Eid al-Adha ”.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Red Buses During the Feast of Manisa Free 17/08/2018 Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, Kurban Day of the days ahead, the public transportation of the citizen made a decision to please. In order to enable citizens to fulfill the tradition of celebration, the Metropolitan Municipality has heralded that the red buses used in public transportation will be offered to the service of the Manisas free of charge during the Feast of Sacrifice. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens of the citizens of the Eid al-Adha during the public transport service to realize the red buses, public transport services during the 4 Eid al-Adha during the day was offered free of charge to citizens. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, gave information about the relevant issue. Doğr In line with the instructions of Cengiz Ergün, our Mayor of Manisa, the red buses used in public transportation are üs
- Free Buses in Batman 21/06/2017 Batman Buses Free in Batman: Batman Municipality will carry out free transportation on all bus services due to Ramadan Day. 24 JUNE 2017 From the eve of the holidays on Saturday, Mayor Ertuğ Şevket AKSOY stated that all buses belonging to the municipality will be free of charge during the festival and said: ekil In order to enable the transportation of the Batman in accordance with the spirit of the festival, I gave. Citizens' spouses, friends and relatives have made such a decision in order to provide convenience to visit. Vat
- Buses and Trams in Antalya 31/08/2017 The official plate buses of the Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge on the nostalgic tram feast with Antray. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge in public transportation in order to ensure that the public can fulfill the tradition of feasting. The official ECP, MKL black plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality, and the nostalgia tram between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse will carry free passengers during the Eid Al-Adha.
- Buses and Trams in Antalya 13/06/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality's official license plate buses, with Antray nostalgic tram on the holiday will carry citizens free. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge in public transportation in order to ensure that the public can fulfill the tradition of feasting. The official black-plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge during the daily Ramadan Feast of 3, the nostalgia tram that runs between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse.
- Buses and Officially Free Plates in Antalya 31/05/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, took the necessary measures to make the people spend a comfortable and peaceful Ramadan. Many units, especially the police, fire brigade, ASAT, will be on duty during the Eid al-Fitr. The Metropolitan Municipality's official license plate vehicles, the nostalgia tram with Antray will carry citizens free of charge on the first, second and third days of the festival. Personnel working in the Municipal Police Department during the festival will be on duty. Teams, pre-festive food and beverage production, especially on the eve of the day, will be intensified their inspections in the workplace. Police teams, from the day of the feast during the holidays during the Uncali and Andızlı cemeteries of the people, visit the tombs comfortably Z
- Buses in Denizli 2 Day Free 08/08/2019 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality made the city buses free of charge on the first 2 Day of Eid al-Adha to prevent citizens from having difficulty in visiting cemeteries, relatives and friends. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, citizens to spend a holiday in a comfortable and peaceful took all the holiday measures. Within this scope, Denizli Metropolitan Municipality made the municipal buses free of charge on the first 2 day of the festival in order to prevent the citizens from having difficulty in visiting cemeteries, relatives and friends during the festival. Accordingly, 11 August 2019 Sunday and 12 August 2019 Monday Denizli Denizli Municipality buses will not be charged. Mayor of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Osman Zolan, all citizens of Turkey in a comfortable and peaceful huzur
- Important Signs for Electric Buses in Manisa 24/10/2017 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Manisa Organized Industrial Zone in the 2018 electric bus project to be started in the Organized Industrial Zone on the establishment of charging stations was signed protocol. Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Cengiz Ergun and Manisa Organized Industrial Zone (MOSB) Chairman of the Board of Directors Sait Cemal Türek signed the protocol to start the implementation of the electric bus project in the 2018 charging stations were connected to the protocol. Under the protocol, the construction of charging stations will be undertaken by Manisa Organized Industrial Zone. Er A part of this change Başkan Cengiz Ergün, the Mayor of Manisa, gave information about the protocol after the signing ceremony “
- Electric Buses to Ease Traffic in Manisa 19/03/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality WEB TV, participated in the program, which will contribute to the relaxation of city traffic on the electric buses gave information about. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality WEB TV participating in the program participating in the program Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Cengiz Ergun, while providing information about the projects that will contribute to the relief of traffic in the city electric buses will be delivered as of the end of June, indicating that the beginning of the last quarter of the year, said the service is planned to start service. Will be served on three routes Electric buses during the day especially during the peak of traffic flow will be used to express President Ergun, in Buses Alaybey Seyfettin güz
- Preferred Road Line for Electric Buses Started in Manisa 05/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, in the coming days will begin to serve in the electric buses will begin to work on the route of preferential road marking. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department has started preferential road line and paint on the routes to be used by electric buses which will start a new era in the transportation of Manisa center. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, gave information on the subject and said, Dair In the coming days, preferential road marking has been started on the routes that electric buses will start to serve in the center of Manisa. The work continues at Doğu Caddesi. Preferential pathway work on the routes where electric buses will pass ler
- Electric Buses to Ease Traffic in Manisa 06/03/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Web TV's Gündem Special program as a guest made the agenda. President Ergün, electric buses started the test drive with the start of the one-way application of the flow of traffic in the traffic flow, said the time is shortened by half. President Ergun, the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality WEB TV Gündem Special program on the test for a while, continued the clean, comfortable and most importantly, environmentalist electric buses touched on the topic. President Ergün also gave information about the new traffic flow that started to be implemented in the city via UKOME. Manisa ...