The charging of the motorway linking Kosovo and Albania has attracted great reaction from both Kosovo and Albanian citizens. However, motorways in Kosovo are expected to be charged later.
Deputy Infrastructure Minister Rexhep Kadriu confirmed that motorways in Kosovo will be charged later, but said this is not expected to happen this year. Kadriu said that feasibility studies should be done first.
Ri We are continuing our feasibility studies on the possibility of tolling the highway. The work is not expected to be completed this year. A decision will be made next year based on the progress of the studies. ”
He added that there would be a minimum fee to cover maintenance work.Kosovaport)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Motorway Network in Kosovo Will Last Find at 2023 16/04/2018 Kosovo started construction of a new highway. The construction of the highway between Pristina and Gilan officially began. Kosovo's Prime Minister Ramuh Haradinaj, speaking at a ceremony for the construction of the 22 kilometer highway that will connect Pristina to Gjilan, said that the highway will connect people, economies and emotions. Prime Minister Haradinaj stated that the highway infrastructure in Kosovo will end in 2023, and that the capital Pristina will be connected with modern road networks with Tirana, Skopje and other important centers.
- Train Trolley in Kosovo: 2 Dead, 4 Injured 04/09/2018 Passenger train crashed into the vehicle that wanted to cross the crossing in Drenas. 2 people were killed in the vehicle, which is the meter of the train, two of the heavy 4 children injured. The accident occurred yesterday at the 18: 48 level crossing in Drenas' Dush village. Kosovo Police Silk Zone SözcüSu Xhevat Ibra, a Mercedes-based vehicle crossing the level crossing trying to cross the train said. While the driver of the vehicle died at the scene, another woman in the car removed from the hospital despite all the intervention could not be saved. Two children of the 7 and 5 age in the car are in severe condition and their treatment is continued at the Pristina State Hospital.
- Kurban Bayram Is the Bridge Free of Bridges and Motorways? 16/08/2017 The Council of Ministers decided that the bridges and highways should be free during the feast holiday. 30 5 will be free from 07.00 August until 30 on the morning of September. By the decision of the Council of Ministers meeting, the roads and highways operated by highways were free from 5 August Wednesday until midnight on 07.00 September Tuesday at 15. In this context, the XNUMX July Martyrs Bridge and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge will be free. YAVUZ SULTAN SELIM BRIDGE WITH THE OSMANGAZİ BRIDGE PAID New opened Osmangazi Gulf Crossing Bridge and the third bridge of the Bosphorus Bosphorus is the transition from Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge UZ
- Motorways and Bosphorus Bridges Free 15/08/2018 Highways and Bosphorus Bridges During Eid Holiday Free: During the Eid Holiday, close to 30 million citizens are expected to go on the roads, during the Eid Holiday, General Directorate of Highways (KGM) operated motorways and bridges will be free of charge. 18 August 2018 Saturday at 00: Starting from 00 (the night that connects Friday to Saturday) . Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and North which was built by BUY-OPERATE-TRANSFER Model işlet
- Bridges and Highways on Ramadan Feast Free! 13/06/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, announced that during the Eid al-Fitr holiday, the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge, the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and the freeways are free of charge between 15-17 June. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, ya public free highway and bridges will be free during the Feast of Ramadan, Bayram he said. Arslan, due to the lack of intensity in the feast traffic, we say to everyone, please don't go to hurry. An hour late, but go with peace and health. We want all our citizens to follow the rules. We are in constant consultation with the Ministry of the Interior, and we identify the points where citizens make the most mistakes and sürekli
- Bridges and Highways Free 01/06/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Directorate of Highways (KGM) operated by motorways and bridges, 10 June will be free until 07.00 announced. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ramadan holiday will begin as of tomorrow, so millions of people waiting for the road, he said. With the decision of the President-Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model, except the bridge and motorways, all the motorways and bridges operated by KGM free of charge during the holiday will be free during the holiday, Turhan, 10 June 07.00 said the application will continue until Monday. … We have taken all the precautions güvenli There are additional flights in the air and sea routes and ve
- Which Bridges and Highways are Free during Eid al-Adha? 08/08/2019 While the preparation of citizens' Eid al-Adha is going on, one of the main issues is whether bridges and highways are free. Are the bridges and highways free of charge during Eid al-Adha? Which bridges will be free? Feast of the Sacrifice filed holidays during the General Directorate of Highways conducted by municipalities with the passage of highways and bridges in the responsibilities of public transport President decision to be free of service in the Official Gazette. The decision was published under the signature of the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Feast of Sacrifice 10 Saturday, August due to holidays Excluding "build-operate-transfer" projects starting from 00.00 (the night that connects Friday to Saturday) until 15 August Thursday Ağustos
- Bridges and highways will be free on holidays 17/07/2015 Bridges and highways will be free on holidays. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council approved the demand for the use of 50 discount on public transportation at the Ramadan Feast. IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, funicular, city lines and ferry buses and 50 will provide discount services. Through the decision taken during the Ramadan Feast, it is aimed to relax the traffic and to encourage the use of public transportation. You will also be free of bridges and highways throughout the feast. The decision was approved by the Council of Ministers. 6 On the night of Thursday, July, 12.00, 20 will be available free of charge from highways and strait bridges from Monday to July at 07.00.
- Bayramda bridges and highways will be free 21/06/2017 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, announced that the bridges and highways that they operate publicly due to the Ramadan Feast will be free from midnight 23 June to 24 June, 28 June Wednesday morning 07.00. In his speech at the iftar program organized for the Transportation Correspondents at Ankara Tower Restaurant, Minister Arslan stated that the country has been trying to serve the ministry, the country and the people of the country from the past to the present, so that the purpose of all those who work is to serve the people. In the last 14 year, for the development of the industry, economy and industry of the country in order to be able to reach and reach X
- Free Wi-Fi to 400 Train Station in India from Google 29/09/2015 Free Wi-Fi from Google to India's 400 Train Station: fast and free internet to 400 station across the country with Google and India Railways cooperation, and the daily routine of millions will make the train journey even more enjoyable. The project is planned to use Google fiber technology in the United States, which can reach up to a thousand megabytes per second. The connection is expected to be slower than it would be wireless, but according to current reports, 34 will be able to provide faster internet than usual before the new access points slow down. The goal is to make it easier to travel to 20 million people a day on the internet ulu