Public Transportation in Kocaeli is Free During Bayram. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, during the Eid al-Adha citizens will be able to meet with friends and relatives to provide free transportation service. In this context, citizens will benefit from free transportation from the first day of the 11 August Sunday to the end of the Eid al-Adha.
Free transportation During the Eid al-Adha will be free of charge for public transport, tram and sea transportation.
THESE LINES ARE PAID
Transportation Park's Line 200 İzmit-Kartal, Line 250 Bus Station-Sabiha Gökçen, Line 250G Gebze Bus Station - Sabiha Gökçen Airport, 250C Cengiz Topel, 800CK Cebeci - Kefken lines will continue to serve in a paid way.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Free Public Transportation in Kocaeli 18/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, during the Feast of the Sacrifice, to provide a free transportation service to enable citizens to come together with their friends and relatives. In this context, with the decision of Kocaeli Metropolitan City Council, citizens will benefit from free transportation by 21 August Tuesday from the first day of the festival to the end of the Feast of Sacrifice, 24 August Friday. SOME LINES WILL NOT BE INCLUDED Citizens' satisfaction will be applicable to the transportation of land transportation and rail systems. Municipal buses and tram will provide free service during Eid al-Adha. Lines 200, 250G, 250, 800K and 800C will not be included in the free transportation. On the other hand, the Feast of Sacrifice Öte
- Public Transport Free Along Manisa 11/09/2016 Public Transportation Free in Manisa During the Festival Free: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of public transportation service in the scope of public transport red buses offered by the public, 4 during the day of Eid during the 14 district will provide free service said. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of the public transportation service in the scope of public transportation of the red buses offered by public transport, 4 will provide free service in 14 district during the Eid-Al-Adha day. In addition, every week on Friday between the Kırdık Fire Brigade and Kirtık Cemetery between the regular ring voyages and the first day of the feast was reported to be done. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's public transportation service in 17 district Man
- Public Transportation Will Be Free During Bayram During Eskişehir 18/08/2018 Eskisehir Metropolitan Municipality, during the Eid Al-Adha, announced that trams and buses will be available free of charge. According to the decision taken by the citizens to fulfill their holidays, 4 in Eskişehir will provide trams and buses of the Metropolitan Municipality free of charge during the day. The first day of the festival 21 06.00 24 to start the day, indicating that the authorities, the last day of the festival 24.00 August Friday night until XNUMX tram and the Metropolitan Municipality said that the buses will serve for free.
- Public Transportation throughout Bayram in Mersin Free 13/06/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, before the Ramadan Feast of the people of Mersin to spend a peaceful and comfortable holiday accelerated work. Within the scope of Ramadan Feast preparations, the teams of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality will be in charge of the 24 hours. Free transportation during Ramadan Feast of service throughout the whole of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality will continue to support additional flights during the month of Ramadan. The public transport services to be provided throughout the province are the 1, 2 and 3. Day will be held free of charge. In addition, by the Metropolitan Municipality for the visit to the cemetery free shuttle service, during the holidays will be organized during the hour of the citizens will be at the service of the citizens. Police,…
- Public Transportation throughout Bayram in Sanliurfa Free 02/06/2019 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality takes the necessary measures throughout the city for the Sanliurfalans to spend the Ramadan Feast in peace and comfort. On the day of the holiday, the citizens of the city on the day of the free service for free public transportation to the service of the Metropolitan Municipality, has started additional visits to the cemetery. Metropolitan cleaning activities to ensure that the grave visits of citizens, security measures to increase the metropolitan, during the festival will respond to any complaints about air and noise pollution. In addition, the workplace monitoring of the workplace because of the police teams also tightened the routine checks. Identifying past confectionery products and products, police teams, citizens Tarihi
- Public Transportation During Bayram in Izmir Free 03/06/2019 All the public transportation vehicles of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service during Ramadan. Free tariff 4 June Tuesday, 5 June Wednesday and, 6 will be available on Thursday, June. Buses allocated for visits to the cemetery will also be in the service of İzmir residents. In accordance with the resolution adopted at the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly, all public transportation vehicles will provide free service during the Eid al-Fitr (4 June Tuesday, 5 June Wednesday and 6 June Thursday). ESHOT, İZDENİZ, İzmir Metro and İZBAN all measures were taken to prevent any disruption during the festival. İzmir residents also visit the cemetery ziyaret
- Free Public Transport in Adana 16/08/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality will organize free bus service to the cemeteries on the eve of the day, provide free public transport service during the holiday, and provide free sacrifice in mobile slaughterhouses. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, which has completed its preparations for the celebration of the Eid al-Adha in peace and security, will organize free bus services to the graveyards on the day of the conquest, maintain free public transport throughout the holiday and provide free sacrifice in the mobile slaughterhouses. CLEAN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CEMETERY Adana Metropolitan Municipality teams, in accordance with the instructions of President Hüseyin Sözlü 21-24 August will be celebrated between all units before the Eid al-Adha took the necessary measures. The visit of the clergymen to…
- Tradition in Trabzon 16/08/2018 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, traditionally free of public buses on religious holidays this year will continue to implement the application. Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge on all lines during the festival. While private public buses are kept out of this practice, free bus services will be organized between 09.00 and 15.00 for the cemeteries of Bahçecik, Bostancı, Sülüklü, Uğurlu and Boztepe to allow the citizens to visit the graves. Buses for the citizens who want to go to the cemeteries of Bahçecik, Uğurlu and Boztepe will be removed from the front of the old Bağ-Kur building in Meydan Square, and for the citizens who want to go to Bostancı and Sülüklü cemetery. Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu Trabzon
- All Public Transport Vehicles Connected to IMM Free 31/05/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, has completed preparations for Ramadan Feast. According to this, all the public transportation vehicles connected to IMM will carry Istanbul free during the holiday. On the first 3 day of the festival, all the roadside parking lots belonging to İBB subsidiary İSPARK will provide free service. 4 library 7 / 24 will be open during the festival. All units of IMM will be vigilant in order to prevent any possible negativity. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality completed the preparations for 9 daily Ramadan Day with all units. Necessary measures have been taken for Istanbul residents to spend a comfortable, peaceful and safe holiday. IETT, 4 THOUSAND THROUGH 524 TOOL FOR YOUR SERVICE During Ramadan; IETT, Special People İ
- Transportation will be free during the holidays in Ankara 31/05/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the capital, the religious and national holidays to take all kinds of measures to ensure peace and security, while the public transport vehicles serving under the General Directorate of EGO will provide free service at the Ramadan Feast. EGO Buses, Metro, Ankaray and Teleferik will carry the capitalists free of charge during the three days of Ramadan. FREE TRANSPORT TO 7 TO 70 Citizens; Abil 4 June Tuesday, 5 June Wednesday and 6 June Thursday ”will be free to use the public transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality. 7 to 70 all citizens; XPSX 4 06.00 6 XNUMX XNUMX