broken tunnel to reduce the distance between rize erzurum
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Fracture Tunnel to Decrease Rize-Erzurum Between 220 Kilometers 10/08/2019 Minister Turhan, accompanied by AK Party Deputy Chairman Hayati Yazici, Rize Governor Kemal Ceber, AK Party Rize deputies Osman Askin Bak and Muhammed Avci, Rize highways investments by examining the information received from the authorities. Turhan, studying the work site by going to the Salarha Tunnel construction site, said in a statement to members of the press, approximately 3 kilometers long, two-arrival and two-way double-tube tunnel built, said the valley will connect to the city center. Referring to the importance of the tunnel for the city Turhan, "Rize province of the Black Sea coast between the sea and the mountain in a very narrow area of a comfortable urbanization, forcing the possibility of construction.
- Tcdd Erzurum Station Manager Başar gave information about the high speed train between Erzurum and Ankara 30/03/2012 State Railways Erzurum Garage Manager Ahmet Basar, Erzurum-Ankara high-speed train work, the feasibility report is completed, he said. Awesome, AA correspondent, said in a statement, 2012 will sign important work in the summer season. Başar said that a new historical beginning will be experienced for Erzurum with the start of the high-speed train expedition. The speedy train and the climate as a fast train zone will make our people comfortable, safe in
- Today in History: 20 June 2003 is the first of the Erzurum Express that operates on the Ankara-Erzurum line ... 20/06/2012 20 June 2003 The route of Erzurum Express, which runs on Ankara-Erzurum line, has been extended to Kars.
- Today in History: 20 June 2003 Erzurum Express on Ankara-Erzurum line 20/06/2015 History Today 20 June 2003 The route of Erzurum Express, which operates on Ankara-Erzurum line, has been extended to Kars.
- Speed Limit 90 Not Rated in City Center 16/02/2015 Speed Limit in the City Center 90 Kilometers were not removed: Kayseri Provincial Police Department, some roads in the provincial center of the speed limit is increased to 80-90 kilometers from the citizen in the direction of the wrong information to correct the explanation was made. For some vehicles in the city center, the speed limit has been increased to 70 kilometers. Provincial Police Department, the speed limit on the roads of the city center limit due to misunderstanding occurred between the citizens. In a statement to inform the citizen, said: X Some of our citizens in recent times with the speed checks and applications to our Directorate of Kayseri in the city center of the speed limits of the 80, 90 is wrong that direction yapılan