How to reach Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Kasimpasa, Besiktas and Basaksehir stadiums in Istanbul in the easiest and fastest way?
It is very easy to go to the Super League matches played in Istanbul with Metro Istanbul rail system lines.
Kirazlı-Başakşehir / Metrokent Metro Line, from Metrokent station, to Başakşehir Stadium, Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line and Taksim-Kabataş Funicular Line, Kabataş stations to Beşiktaş Stadium, Kadıköy-Tavşantepe Metro Line, Kadıköy Station and Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray Line From Söğütlüçeşme station, you can reach Fenerbahçe Stadium from Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro Line, Seyrantepe Station, Galatasaray Stadium, Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro Line, Şişhane Station to Kasımpaşa Stadium.
2019-2020 We wish success to all of Istanbul's top football clubs and fans during the football season. Let a beautiful season in which the winner is friendship and brotherhood in Istanbul!
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The easiest way to reach the stadiums in Istanbul 13/08/2018 How to reach the Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Kasımpaşa, Beşiktaş and Başakşehir stadiums in the easiest and fastest way? It is very easy to go to the Super League matches played in Istanbul with Metro Istanbul rail system lines. M3 Kirazlı-Başakşehir / Metrokent Metro Line, Metrokent station, Başakşehir Stadium, T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line and F1 Taksim-Kabataş Funicular Line, from Kabataş stations to Beşiktaş Stadium, M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantepe Metro Line, Kadıköy Station, Fenerbahçe Stadium M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro Line, Seyrantepe station, Galatasaray Stadium, M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro Line, Şişhane station, Kasımpaşa Stadium. 2018-2019 During the football season, we wish you all the best football clubs and supporters of Istanbul.
- Super incentive to manufacture rail system vehicles 03/08/2018 Giant projects that will be given Project-Based State Aid were published this morning in the Official Gazette. 4 investment was decided to give state aid. State-of-the-art 571,5 million TL fixed investment consistent with BMC Otomotiv will be invested in the Karasu district of Sakarya and various State of the art Rail Systems Vehicles Production Facility and 585 million TL fixed investment will be provided to the State Engineers for Diesel Engine, Transmission and Subsystems Production Facility investments. The President's Decision on the issue was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force. Accordingly, the duration of the investment is expected to be 1 year starting from 2017 June 7. If the investment is not completed within this period, Industry and Technology Yatırım
- Taking a Taxi to Istanbul Airport 02/11/2018 To get to the new airport by taxi you need to take a flight ticket, so if you can find a taxi to take you. New Istanbul Airport opened. Buses connected to the municipality started to provide services for transportation from five different points of the city. If you are far away from buses or taking a taxi because you are in a hurry, your job is not easy. One of the most discussed issues in the ongoing dispute between the yellow taxi and the UBER was the problems posed by the taxi drivers. The short-distance taxi drivers are now complaining of a long distance. Only 34 Coaches can get passengers from the new airport. In this case too long da
- Very Easy to Access Istanbul Rail System Map 03/08/2018 You can easily access the Rail Systems Network Map, which is one of the most important works of Metro Istanbul in order to increase the service quality in focused business and public transportation, from all stations, vehicles and the website of Metro Istanbul. Since the 2006 Rail Systems Network Map, which has been started to be distributed in our rail system lines, you can see the rail systems, metrobus and railway stations and integration points that are in operation in Istanbul and you can construct the most suitable transfer facilities according to your journey plan. Since its inception, Istanbul has been developed and updated in line with passenger and system requirements.
- Silkworm is counting days to go to the tram terminal 29/09/2014 Silkworm Tram Counts the day to go to the terminal: Behold ... A man is far away from his home city, he is excited when he meets someone he knows how to be born, and he experiences a happiness that cannot be described ... Thousands of miles away from the city, the capital of Germany The fair is InnoTrans 2014te trams. We had the same feeling when we saw our silkworm with its red color among the subway cars and giant trains. In the group ... Durmazlar Makine, who produces silkworm and exposes it to the world showcase Vice Chairman Fatma Durmaz Yılbirlik, Member of the Board of Directors Sinan Durmaz, with the executives of the company working in the day by pouring their night on the project ...
- A discussion on getting to the tram in prayer 17/01/2015 Samsun are getting on the tram for prayer in discussion: Samsun Development Center Association (SAGEM) President Kursat Gundogdu, 65 over the age of the passengers to go to the tram to go to the prayer of the Metropolitan Deputy Secretary General Sefer Arlı'a reacted. Samsun Development Center Association (SAGEM) President Kursat Gundogdu, 65 over the passengers of the tram to go to the prayer of the Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Sefer Arlı reacted. SAGEM President Gundogdu, a municipality of AK Party raise the prayer as an excuse to show the conscience of the community will create a question, he said. President of Samsun Development Center Association, whose short name is SAGEM S
- İbrahim Çivici I did not see the Black Sea, I want to go 11/11/2015 İbrahim Çivici I did not see the Black Sea, I would like to go: Al Jezeera Turkish correspondent Güray Ervin's video news of the problem of colleagues in a sincere, natural and simple style, describing the examples of the road crossing and control officer İbrahim Çivici, came together with members of the press in Izmir. Çivici met with journalists and answered their questions. YOLDER Chairman of the Board of Directors Özden Polat, the association's railway road maintenance and repairers to deal with the professional problems, to produce solutions to problems, to ensure cooperation and solidarity between the professional staff was established in Izmir said. “Road crossing“
- A Train That Helps Children Take Them Every Day To Go To School 03/07/2017 The Train That Gives Children the Throw to Go to School Every Morning: Things that bring true happiness usually come as a result of such small things. The indigenous Punmu community in Western Australia encourages their children to go to school modestly by making a train from the barrels. Children are impatient, and once they're enthusiastic about something, it's impossible to stand in front of their ambition. Children living in places with low quality of life is devoted to the whole world. These two beauties came together for the children of Punmus, the indigenous community of western Australia. Train wagons made of empty drums and a Boş
- Ankara - Istanbul Super High Speed Train Project BOT Model tender is planned 15/10/2015 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul Super High Speed Train Project is planned to go for BOT Model tender New developments have been recorded on the li Super High Speed Train TC within the scope of the TC Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project ları to be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; There will be a new line between Ankara and Istanbul. The new line, to which the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has completed the feasibility study, will be realized with a Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model. The total length of the YHT line where trains will be used to reach 1.5 - 350 km per hour is expected to find the 400 kilometer. X
- Ankara-Istanbul Super Speed Train Line Works Start 08/05/2017 Work begins for Ankara-Istanbul Super Speed Train Line: The works for the super-speed train line, which will have a speed between 350-400 kilometers, starts. Ground improvement studies will be carried out in the 11.5 kilometer area between İzmit and Köseköy. Tender tomorrow basıl The button was pushed for the super-speed train project of the AKP in the 2015 election declaration. Within the scope of the super-speed train works which will be constructed between Istanbul and Ankara and reach to the 350-400 speedometer, XLUM x-km even JET Grout column between İzmit and Köseköy will be done. General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 11.5 for Jet Grout as ground correction and strengthening study. Ve