30 August Victory Day celebrations grabbing, public transport vehicles in Istanbul will carry passengers free of charge.
According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), the great victory of 97. events will be held at many points of the city to celebrate the year of New Year with enthusiasm.
Everyone is invited to celebrate the Victory Day, Istanbul will live unforgettable moments. Within the scope of the celebrations, public transport in Istanbul will also provide free services. The citizens of Istanbul will travel free of charge by reading their card on all public transportation vehicles included in the integration of Istanbulkart tomorrow. All fees will be covered from the budget of IMM. There will be additional services for public transport tomorrow.
Application, IETT, metrobus, Bus Inc. (Excluding airport buses), private public buses, city line ferries, private sea transportation public transport engines and tram-managed by Metro Istanbul, metro, funicular, tunnel and cable car lines will be valid.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem, Free Bridges, Free Public Transport Solutions 28/07/2012 Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlagan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the maintenance, repair work caused by the tragedy presented significant solutions to the traffic suffered. Bozlağan said that instead of free bridge crossing, public transport should be free and public transport should be attractive. Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlağan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the traffic problem and the possible solutions were evaluated. University of the Faculty of Political Science, indicating that condemned to the transportation of land. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, ile Between Anatolia and the European side Recep
- Is Bayramda Bus, Metro, Marmaray Free in Istanbul? Eid al-Adha Is 2019 Public Transport Free? 11/08/2019 The decision taken by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Assembly upon the proposal of President Ekrem İmamoğlu will provide free public transportation services in Istanbul on the Victory Day and the Victory Day on August 30. IETT will organize flights for citizens to reach the IMM's sacrificial slaughter areas. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) took the necessary measures for citizens to spend a comfortable and peaceful feast. In order to avoid any negativity in transportation and fulfillment of sacrifice duty, related IMM teams will be on duty during the feast 7 / 24. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, which was convened under the chairmanship of IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu in July, organized the taşıma
- 30 Public Transportation in Istanbul on August and Eid al-Adha Free 09/08/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the Eid al-Adha, 30 August Victory Day and schools will be opened on Monday in September 9 decided to provide free public transport services in Istanbul. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, under the chairmanship of IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu'nun 2. session. Ekrem İmamoğlu and İBB social media accounts and live broadcasts from İBB TV were discussed at the meeting and important issues were discussed and decisions were taken. CHP and AK Party groups jointly in line with the proposal, Eid al-Adha (11-14 August), 30 August Victory Day and schools will open 9 September 2019 Monday at 06: 00- 14: 00 arasında
- Ankara 30 August Day Public Transportation Free 27/08/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Chief Commander Gazi Mustafa Kemal under the leadership of the Great Offensive 97. has completed preparations for the anniversary celebration. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will cooperate with public institutions and organizations in the celebration program to be held in the capital within the scope of N 30 August Victory Day ”. Metropolitan Municipality; Presidency, Governor of Ankara, Chief of General Staff, Ankara Provincial Police Department, Turkish Red Crescent and TRT in coordination with 30 August Victory Day will celebrate with various activities. THE CAPITAL FITTING TO THE ENVIRONMENT OF VICTORY 30 August Victory Day, one of the most special days of Turkish history, will be celebrated with great enthusiasm in the Capital. For the celebration programs that will start in Anıtkabir, the Metropolitan Municipality will present the activity areas with Bayrak
- Public Transportation for LYS in Istanbul 09/05/2017 Public Transport Free for Candidates to Enter LYS in Istanbul Free: Istanbul Metropolitan City Council decided to provide free transportation of public transportation vehicles to the students and officials to enter the Undergraduate Placement Exams (LYS) at 10-11 - 17-18 June 2017. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, Assembly 1. At the first meeting of May meetings held under the chairmanship of Vice President Ahmet Selamet, AK Party Group Deputy Chairman Temel Başalan and CHP Group Deputy Chairman Ertuğrul Gülsever gave a motion to provide free services to students and staff in the LYS exams. The proposal discussed as 'Proposal Decision' was adopted by the görüş
- Is Ramadan Feast in Istanbul and 19 Public Transportation Free in May? 16/05/2019 Parliamentary Assembly, Ramadan Feast and 19 May in Istanbul, free public transportation was accepted in parliament. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Council, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council 1. Deputy Mayor Göksel Gümüşdağ's May meetings will take place in Istanbul. RAMADAN BAYRAMI AND 19 MAY IN MAY 19 May and Ramadan Feast on Youth and Sports Day in Istanbul Commemoration of the free transportation of public transport vehicles in Istanbul, the report was approved unanimously by the members of the council. CANDIDATES AND EXECUTIVES FOR THE EXAMS TO BE EXAMED FOR EXAMINATIONS
- Free public transportation up to a second announcement in Konya 26/07/2016 Free public transportation in Konya until a second announcement: 15 in Konya will continue to provide free service until the second announcement of buses and trams carrying free passengers since July. Konya Metropolitan Municipality extended the duration of free travel in public transportation. Since July, 15 will continue to provide free shuttle buses and trams free of charge since July. Those who use public transport are expected to attend the 'Walk Out' program on Mevlana Square in 20.30 every day.
- Public Transport Free Along Manisa 11/09/2016 Public Transportation Free in Manisa During the Festival Free: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of public transportation service in the scope of public transport red buses offered by the public, 4 during the day of Eid during the 14 district will provide free service said. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of the public transportation service in the scope of public transportation of the red buses offered by public transport, 4 will provide free service in 14 district during the Eid-Al-Adha day. In addition, every week on Friday between the Kırdık Fire Brigade and Kirtık Cemetery between the regular ring voyages and the first day of the feast was reported to be done. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's public transportation service in 17 district Man
- LYS Exam in Istanbul Public Transport Free 06/06/2017 Public Transport Free in Istanbul LYS Exam: 10-11 - 17-18 The students who will enter the Undergraduate Placement Exams (LYS) to be held on June 2017 will benefit from public transportation in Istanbul free of charge. The decision of the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in May was transferred to the Municipal Assembly as a joint proposal of AK Party Group Deputy Chairman Temel Başalan and CHP Group Deputy Chairman Ertuğrul Gülsever. The proposal, which includes the free transportation of public transportation vehicles to students and staff in the LYS exams, was accepted as a ve Proposal Decision ın and unanimously adopted by the Assembly Members. The decision is easy for students and staff to reach the exam locations,
- Public Transport Free to Students in LYS in Bursa 08/06/2017 Public Transportation Free for Students to Enter LYS in Bursa Free Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to make a small contribution to university candidates in the Undergraduate Placement Exam, which will take place in the next two weeks, will carry students who are showing the exam entrance card free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, 10-11 and 17-18 June to take the necessary measures for the completion of the examinations to be completed in peace and security, stating that all students wished success. Undergraduate Placement Exam, which is the second stage of the university entrance, starts. The 5 will begin in June, while the students are preparing for the LYS marathon, 10 week UM