When the 221,7 kilometer rail system is under construction in Istanbul, the length of the rail system in the city will reach 233,05 kilometer with the existing 454,75 kilometer section.
In order to reduce the traffic density of Istanbul, the rail system is given importance. As of today, 233 kilometer long rail system provides public transportation services in the city. Currently, the construction of the 221 kilometer rail system is underway. The work is expected to be completed by the end of 2023. With the commissioning of these lines, it is aimed to increase the city's subway system to 454,75 kilometers. In addition, it is planned to determine the priority lines of the rail system metro lines and start the tender. The status of the rail system lines, which were tendered but stopped due to some reasons, which are partially under construction and which have never been started, is being reviewed. It is considered that these projects will be put into practice again within the framework of a new program by evaluating new financial resources and discussing with the firms that have undertaken the work. These lines are aimed to be completed and commissioned quickly.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- With the completion of İZBAN Cumaovası-Torbalı line, the length of İZBAN will be 112. 07/12/2012 İZBAN will be extended to Cumaovası-Torbalı first rail source of the line, 6 station and the superstructure works consisting of 9 overpass work with Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu'nun will start with the ceremony. 4 The construction of 2011 2013 32 112 35 105 26 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The cost of the XNUMX kilometer line will total XNUMX million TL. İzban Bergama- Selçuk project on the other hand On the other hand, the works to extend the line from Torbalı to Selçuk and from Aliağa to Bergama have reached the final stage. XNUMX will extend İZBAN from Torbalı to Selçuk AN
- Railway Line Length 25 to Thousand Km 06/03/2014 The length of the railway line will be 25 Thousand Km: Minister of Maritime, Transport and Communications Lütfi Elvan 4. At the opening of the Railway Light Rail Systems Fair, 2023 said that they planned to carry the total length of the railway line up to 25 thousand kilometers. Elvan, 'This project with the realization of our country's population of 46 and 15 4 will be connected to each other by high-speed train.' said. Minister Lutfi Elvan XNUMX at the Istanbul Expo Center in Yesilkoy. He participated in the opening of the Railway Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair (Eurasia Rail). The opening of the Istanbul Governor Huseyin Avni Mutlu, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas, the Republic of Turkey ...
- Metro line length in Istanbul will be 981 kilometers 16/10/2015 The length of the metro line in Istanbul will be 981 kilometers: In 2019, Istanbul will have a longer and more modern metro system than many developed cities in the world. Rail systems are expected to reach 2019 kilometers in the 441, while in the following years the 981 mileage system is targeted. Istanbul will be equipped with rail systems until 2023 with the initiatives of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM). With the ongoing efforts to ease the traffic sufferings of Istanbul residents, the 2004 rail systems, which are approximately 45 kilometers before, will reach 145 kilometers this year. 2019 441 2019 981 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX IMM, "Every"
- Minister Binali Yıldırım: IZBAN's line length will increase to 112 kilometers 21/02/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication, Binali Yildirim underlined that Egeray is one of the projects that will be the future of Izmir transportation. Lightning, "This year, the 80 kilometers long Torbalı-Selçuk stations between the second line of construction plans to go to the construction. said. Egeray with the introduction of the people of Izmir said they love the train journey, "the number of passengers carried by Egeray 112 million approached. Izmir, the new railway lines by taking into account the shortage of transportation ger
- Length of Bursa Metro Line will be increased to 114,4 Km! 12/02/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, the city's transportation problems, 2023 and 2035 vision projects will be solved, he said. President Aktas, with the arrangements to be made 54,06 km existing rail system line 114,4 km, and the number of passengers carried from the day 286 thousand 1 million 322 thousand thousand will reach, stating, "Bursa, should be a world city," he said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Bursa Fan Club held at Almira Hotel 'Pre-Local Elections Metropolitan Mayor Candidates Meeting Meetings,' Bursa 2023-2035 Transport Vision told. Taş Bursa is a city that breaks the rites. With urbanization in Bursa Bursa
- Length of Railway System Lines Under Construction in Istanbul 143 Mileage 09/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, TRANSIST 11. Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair in his speech, the length of the Metro in Istanbul at the end of the year will have reached 233 kilometers, he said. Mehmet Cahit Turhan, population, economic and cultural sense, Turkey's largest brand value in Istanbul, years of accumulation, which emphasized that they give individual attention to solving the infrastructure problems, said: "We have made giant steps in our İstanbul'umuzda in the field of transport, we continue to take. Metro length will reach 233 at the end of the year, and we opened the Ümraniye-Çekmeköy subway together last month, and the target of our Metropolitan Municipality is over a thousand kilometers ... In the places where our metropolitan municipality is inadequate
- Additional YHT expeditions will increase passenger capacity 2 bin 454 people 23/08/2017 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the holiday of the Feast of Sacrifice 10 day of the season, due to the recent break of the season, stating that they expect to be more crowded than in previous years, said about the measures taken in all types of transport. Arslan, the Council of Ministers of the Eid al-Fitr holiday with the decision of the day was removed 10 day, millions of citizens during this period to spend time with their loved ones or holiday will fall to the roads, he said. … 2 thousand 454 passenger capacity will be increased with additional HRCs. Cak Arslan emphasized that demand for high-speed trains will increase even more. Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train operated by TCDD Tasimacilik AS Y
- Procurement Notice: Painting of Steel Bridges in Diyarbakir Kurtalan Line KM: 8 + 298 and KM: 35 + 454 21/03/2018 TCDD 5. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Diyarbakır Kurtalan Line KM: 8 + 298 and KM: Painting of Steel Bridges in 35 + 454 SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Administration Information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PURCHASING DIRECTORATE b) Address: GAZİ MAHALLESİ MEDENİYYET CAD. NO: 10 / 2 44080 YEŞİLTEPE / - YEŞİLYURT / MALATYA c) Telephone number: 4222124800 d) (Fax number: 4222124816 / 07 / 06-2014 RG / 29023 md.) E) Name, surname and Title: Celalettin ERCAN Mechanical Engineer 41. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. İst
- 38 Million Into the 454,7 Project 25/02/2019 The General Directorate of DHMİ will continue to work on the 6 project, whose total investment amount is 771 billion 719 million 38 thousand pounds this year. For the projects in question last year 2 billion 454 thousand thousand pounds of the institution, spending the year, this year will spend 977 million 454 thousand pounds. In this context, Karaburun Air Navigation Training Facilities will be renewed and the construction works of the Balıkesir Central Airport terminal building will be completed this year. Adnan Menderes, Milas-Bodrum, Adiyaman, Sivas Nuri Demirag, Diyarbakir, Erzurum, Trabzon, Esenboga airports, runway, apron and taxi road construction and repair work will continue. Izmir Adnan İzmir
- Turkey's Rail System Length 787 to us Mileage 23/06/2013 According to Turkey's Rail System Length 787 Kilometer to Us Tenth Development Plan, Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir, Bursa, Kayseri, Gaziantep and the total length of the rail system in Konya 5 percent per year 65 increase 787 kilometers ulaşacak- Crescent-Çayyolu in Ankara, Batikent -Sincan and Tandoğan-Keçiören subway projects with Esenboğa rail system, Üsküdar-Ümraniye in Istanbul, Otogar-Bağcılar, Aksaray-Yenikapı, Bakırköy-Beylikdüzü, Şişhane-Yenikapı, Kartal-Kaynarca, Kabataş-Mahmutbey, Bakırköy-Kirazlı subways, İzmir Traffic Management System, Marine Transportation Development, Üçyol-F. Altay metro and Konak and Karsiyaka trams will be commissioned in Bursa-3. stage, 2 in Kayseri. and 3. stage light rail systems, 3 in Gaziantep. stage and 2 in Konya. stage tram projects to be completed aşama