At the beginning of April, one of the taxi routes was taken care of at the Istanbul Airport, where full moving took place.
According to the news of Airporthaber, Ataturk Airport after the closure of passenger transport 5-6 operations began in April, Istanbul Airport began to collapse on one of the taxi routes. After the pilots expressed their complaints frequently, it was decided to close the taxiway for use.
Starting from yesterday, NOTAM'led taxi road construction machinery asphalt dismantling work began. After the closure of the taxiway called the And Aeround, planes began to cover the runway and be guided to the beginning of the runway.
It is not known whether the construction works on the taxi road will cause a significant disruption in operation, but it may be a problem for the runway to be taken care of before the busy traffic expected during the feast.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- DHMİ Milas - Bodrum Airport Taxi Road Transformation of the Road to the Project of Fast Taxiway Project 15/02/2012 The proposals of the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) for un Milas - Bodrum Airport Taxiway Road Transition and Fast Taxiway Construction “tender were held on 08 February 2012. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, the companies and their bids which are worth approximately 38.700.000 TL were determined as follows: Intaş Construction - Kur Construction 23.238.102 TL Erenport Construction - Ermit Engineering 24.560.953 TL Sigma Construction - Yuma Construction 24.650.000 Tinaş Construction 25.720.000 TL Kırcal Construction 27.288.723 TL Metag Construction - MBD Construction 29.649.199 TL Greenhouse Construction Tin
- DHMİ Esenboğa Airport Fast Taxi Roads and Apron Project Procurement of tenders collected 15/02/2012 The proposals of the ”Esenboğa Airport Express Taxiways and Apron Project“ tender to be held by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) were collected on 06 February 2012. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, the companies and their bids which are worth about 53.850.000 TL cost were determined as follows: 1. Sera Construction - EMT Construction 47.990.000 TL 2. İntaş İnşaat - Kur Construction 48.110.872 TL 3. Metag Construction - MBD Construction 48.775.000 TL 4. Kırcal Construction 49.166.714 TL 5. Eco Construction 49.325.000 TL 6. Sigma Construction - Yuma Construction - Orfen 49.495.450 ma
- Istanbul Airport Taxi Prices Announced 19/04/2019 Istanbul Taxis Chamber of Commerce (İTEO), Istanbul Airport announced the district district transportation taxi fare. According to the tariff based on the transportation from Istanbul's 39 district, the lowest fare is from Arnavutköy with the 52 TL, and the highest fee is from Xilex TL to Şile.
- Istanbul Airport Taxi Fees Will Be Folded! Here is the New Tariff! 28/05/2019 Istanbul Airport taxi fare was announced in April. Yesterday, Istanbul Taxi Service Center President Eyup Aksu claimed that they talked to President Erdogan, and at the end of June the taxi opening fee would be increased from 4 to 6 TL at 2.50 TL. As such, 3.25. Taxi fees for the airport will also increase. A citizen who wants to go to Beylikdüzü before is paying 3 TL, but this figure will be about 150 lira at the end of June. According to the news in SÖZCÜ; "Istanbul Taxi Cabinet Chamber of Commerce (İTEO), 200 in April, Istanbul Airport, the district has announced a district taxi transportation fare. İstanbul
- One of the Brazilian railway lines has been closed to transport by protesters 12/07/2013 One of the Brazilian rail lines has been transported by protesters In the northeastern Brazil, protesters in the Alto Alegre do Pindaré municipality have closed down one of the country's most important railway lines. Demonstrators demanding the improvement of public services and transportation system, increasing the quality of education, health and safety have closed this railway for two days with the action they organized last week. The railway belongs to the Canadian-based mining company Vale Limited and combines the world's largest iron ore mine, Carajas, with a port on the northern coast of the country near San Luis. More than 100 million tons of iron ore is transported over the railway. Source: turkish.ruvr.ru
- Signed for Taxi Service at 3.Airport 01/05/2018 IGA undertook the construction of the Istanbul New Airport and the 25 annually, and signed an agreement with the 34 Co-operative Cooperative for the taxi service to be offered upon the operation of the airport. According to the contract with high service standards, Istanbul New Airport will provide 660 taxi service at the first stage. İGA and Istanbul 34 Cooperative, which provides information about the agreement signed between the IGA Airport Operator CEO and General Manager H. Kadri Samsunlu, Istanbul New Airport is a technology-oriented airport by drawing attention to the constant work to increase passenger comfort, he said. He said: "First taxi is 660"
- Aksaray will be one of the most valuable points of Istanbul with the opening of the Marmaray 21/09/2013 With the opening of Aksaray Marmaray will be one of the most valuable points of Istanbul: Fatih Mayor Mustafa Demir, Aksaray said that they will implement the renovation project. Iron "will be completely tourism area. When the renewal of the value increase will be 1 5'e" he said. Fatih Mayor Mustafa Demir will be one of the most valuable transit points of Istanbul with Marmaray, and said that they will implement the renovation project in Aksaray. Iron will be completely tourism area. 1 5 will increase the value increase when renewed, "he said" 29 to be opened in October with the commission of the Marmaray project will become the epicenter of Istanbul in the entry-exit point of the project will remain in the transformation of Aksaray region "
- İmamoğlu: 'Mecidiyeköy Mahmutbey Subway Will Be One of the Busiest Lines of Istanbul' 30/07/2019 İBB President Ekrem İmamoğlu put on a helmet with his name on it, put on his vest and made inspections in Kabataş-Mahmutbey metro construction site with his staff. Answering journalists' questions at the entrance to the subway tunnel, İmamoğlu said, "Istanbul needs a lot of metro. Istanbul should be the number one actor in transportation. Because we don't fit on the ground. İmamoğlu, one of the women journalists Assoc. Dr. Pelin Alpkökin'e dedicating to the question of "can we say that the transportation of Istanbul is entrusted to women?"
- Taxi Reaction from Taxi Dolmuş 03/10/2014 Taxi Response from the Elderly of the Taxi Owner in the Priority of the Metropolitan: Edremit district of Balıkesir city bus transportation taxis providing shuttle service, the districts of the minibus to enter the city reacted. Collected in front of the Balikesir Metropolitan Municipality taxi minibus drivers, Directorate of Transport and Coordination (UKOME) by the city, the decision was taken not to enter the dolmuşlarının entered the city, but this was not observed. Taxi minibuses, off-town minibuses in the city despite the prohibition of taking passengers, stating that the police officers also remained silent in this situation. The chauffeurs said that their sole purpose was to fight for bread money, and said that if inconvenience was not solved, there could be unpleasant incidents. Tek
- Russian-made railway tunnel collapses 6 Tatar Turk is lost 29/09/2014 Russian-made railway tunnel collapsed 6 Tatar has lost his life: Crimean Tatar Turks who returned from the wedding in the 2 automobile road fell into the giant pit formed. 6 people died during the accident. In the Crimea, the 2 car, where the Tatar Turks returned from the wedding, fell into the giant pit in the road. 6 people died during the accident. The catastrophic accident occurred at 03.30 on the morning of Sunday in the direction of Kolchugino village near Simferopol in Simferopol. The vehicles carrying the families of Eskenderov and Salimov who returned from the wedding fell in a giant pit. An unused railway that was under the road for a long time yol