Antalya Metropolitan Municipality teams continue to work intensively in rural areas as well as in the city center. Metropolitan Municipality teams in Alanya, Gedevet Road asphalt poured asphalt until the division of the road to Taşatan traffic warning signs are placed.
Antalya Metropolitan Municipality asphalt pouring more comfortable and safer traffic by placing traffic signs on the roads warns drivers to be careful. Alanya Gedevet Road Taşatan until the separation of the teams who continue to work in the section up to the border of the Metropolitan section of the traffic warning signs to be placed in one way.
DOUBLE WAY PLATE WILL BE MOUNTED
The two-way traffic warning signs are planned to be installed in the other part of the road in the coming days. Traffic signs are aimed at the drivers to travel safely. Citizens of the region expressed their satisfaction with the traffic warning signs attached to the roadside of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality.
SERIK'S SHEETS RENEWED
On the other hand, the teams of the Metropolitan Municipality of Antalya Serik'in Kadriye and Ataturk Street made the control of traffic signs. Due to the increasing season due to the tourist season, worn plates were changed for safer traffic.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Maintenance of Alanya Gedevet Road 21/05/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, in the north of Alanya Gedevet Plateau road repair work started in Kızılalan area. Road drifting and preparing the road to summer, which consists of dent. Gedevet Plateau road which is frequently used in summer months in Alanya caused landslides and dents due to ground water in Kızılalan area. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Rural Services Alanya teams, sent to the region with the work machines and staff began to work to repair the road. In order to keep the water from the road in contact with the road, while the work machines were working, a service road was opened in Kızılalan area to allow the citizens going to the area to pass through the vehicles. In summer…
- Notice of Tender: Construction of Warning Signs in Level Crossings 06/06/2017 Warning Signs in Level Crossings The General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 3. REGIONAL PROPERTY DIRECTORATE 3 REGIONAL DIRECTORATE MINIMA OF THE HEMZEMIN GATEWAY PREVENTION OF PAPERS construction work under the 4734 No. 19 Article 2017 will be tendered in accordance with the open tender procedure. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 265842 / 1 121-Administration a) Address: ATATURK CADDENE 2324640928 / A ALSANCAK KONAK / IZMIR b) Telephone and fax number: 2324640928 - 2 c) E-mail Address: /ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ XNUMX-The subject of the tender k
- Refurbishing highway warning signs in Kuluda 22/04/2014 Kuluda highway warning signs are renewed: In Kulu district of Konya, highways teams renew the warning signs in the district. Highways crews started to change the old entrances and other warning signs near the schools with the entrance and exit of the district. Within the scope of the works, plates and poles are replaced with new ones and their places are arranged. It was learned that the direction and warning sign of 200 will be replaced with new ones in Kulu.
- Tender Announcement: Level Crossing Signs 11/12/2018 Warning Signs for Level Crossings will be constructed General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 7. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE PURCHASING AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE DEPARTMENT The Leveling and Warning Warning Lines and ler STOP “Lettering and Deceleration at the Level Crossings at 7 Regional Directorate Department will be awarded by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 480493 1-Administration a) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. Silo Yolu Cad. No: 2 / 1 03030 GAR AFYONKARAHISAR MERKEZ / AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Telephone and fax number X
- Closed Stations Are Placed in Diyarbakir Districts 01/04/2018 The city and the districts of the public transport services to benefit from the smooth operation of the Metropolitan Municipality, Ergani, Cermik, Çüngüş, Dicle, Hani, Kocaköy and the city of Diyarbakir to connect the bend routes 80 units placed closed stops. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues to work in the city center and districts in the public transportation area, places closed stalls on the road routes connecting the districts to the city center in order to ensure that the citizens are not affected by adverse weather conditions while waiting for public transportation. Teams, so far, Ergani, Çermik, Çüngüş, Dicle, Hani, Kocaköy and Diyarbakir to the road routes that connects the townships of Diyarbakir 80 units placed closed stops. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, Büyük
- The feet of the Golden Horn metro bridge are installed! 07/02/2012 The work on the sea in the construction of the Haliç Metro Transition Bridge, which was tendered in 2008, but was held for a long time due to the arrangements made by UNESCO, began in the UNESCO meetings. Steel bridge feet will be placed primarily on the side of Karaköy. One of the transition routes of the Istanbul metro Halic Metro Transition Bridge has reached an important stage in the construction. The steel feet of the bridge came to the Golden Horn. The installation of the 4 steel leg of the bridge that will connect Karaköy and Süleymaniye has started. The next year, the test drive will begin production of the bridge test
- New traffic signs are coming 27/03/2015 New traffic signs are coming: The General Directorate of Highways has decided to implement new traffic signs in line with the needs. Some signs will be updated. The General Directorate of Highways, Directorate of Maritime Affairs and Communications, has come to an end in the updating of the Traffic Manual which has been going on for some time. Born in everyday life need some new traffic signs on highways in Turkey, it was included in the scope of the standard traffic sign. Within the scope of this study, it was decided to update some signs. The number of traffic signs with 211 will go to 243 with new boards. GAME ROADS The traffic congestion will be marked by the traffic congestion. Military…
- Traffic Signs in Bursa Renewed 09/05/2014 Traffic Signs in Bursa Renewed: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Branch Directorate renewed traffic signs in Yenişehir district. First of all, the directional signs of the New Ring Road, İnegöl and Bursa connection roads and between the Sculpture Junction and İznik Road were renewed by the teams of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Branch. While speed barrier barriers were installed in front of Osmangazi High School, various crosswalk signs were renewed. The main and evacuation route was determined at the signalized junction. In order to prevent traffic accidents caused by markings and to increase visibility, a total of 40 units were renewed, while the need for Bursa Metropolitan Directorate of Traffic alar
- Traffic signs became target board 29/06/2014 Traffic signs became the target board: Traffic signs on the Gölcük road, one of the most visited tourism places in our city, are being riddled with guns and shotguns by the citizens who do not know themselves, while some plates are being distorted with rifles. Highways 41. Branch Chief officials, "Turkey is being destroyed per year to armed traffic signs around 30 thousand in general," they said. Some citizens who do not know themselves are harming both the state and their pockets. Many traffic signs on the Gölcük road route have become the target board. While the traffic signs were riddled with holes after the shooting with the pistol, ayla
- Yenişehir renewed traffic signs 27/05/2014 Traffic signs were renewed in Yenişehir: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Branch Directorate renewed traffic signs in Yenişehir district. Firstly, the new signs of the New Ring Road, İnegöl and Bursa connection roads and between the Sculpture Junction and İznik Yolu were renewed by the teams of Bursa Büyüşehir Municipality Traffic Branch Directorate. While speed barrier barriers were installed in front of Osmangazi High School, various crosswalk signs were renewed. The main and evacuation route was determined at the signalized junction. In order to prevent traffic accidents caused by markings and to increase visibility, a total of 40 sheets were renewed, while Bursa Büyüşehir City Traffic Branch Directorate İşaret