The world's first international cable car is built on the Amur River between China and Russia. The cable car, which will be built on the Amur River, will connect the Heine of China and Blagoveshchensk of Russia in an eight-minute journey.
The design of the cable car terminal in Blagoveshchensk was drawn by Dutch architects. The four-storey terminal will also feature an elevated view ramp that overlooks the Amur river and the city of Heine.
The terminal building on the Chinese side of the lift is also designed by the Dutch company.
The river Amur, which freezes during the winter months, connects the two cities socially and commercially.€ news)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Konya Tramway Zafer'den campus 50 minutes, high-speed train runs from Konya to Ankara in 75 minutes. 23/06/2012 Approximately 2 months before the announcement that the airconditioning of the trams, although no change in the citizen, reacted to President Akyurek. The tram that has become the bleeding wound of Konya, is increasingly outraged by the citizens. With the weather being overheated, Konyalı's hard-to-reach tramway is suffering from traveling at an ant speed. 2 months ago Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyurek "will put the air conditioning closest to trams as soon as the words," he refreshed a little bit Konyalı, unheard of, then the words are burning, so to speak. Citizens who complained about not having air conditioners on the trams, President Tahir Akyürek Tram
- 5 is not Besiktas in minutes 4 Europe-Asia in minutes 30/10/2013 5 is not Besiktas in minutes 4 in minutes Europe-Asia: Üsküdar-Sirkeci Marmaray'la from now on 4 minutes. We used to call it '5 in minutes'. Now we will say '4 Europe / Asia per minute'. On Sunday, I personally visited Marmaray with journalist friends at the invitation of Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım. I talked to the experts for a long time. has an official opening on the anniversary. I can say this easily: a project to be proud in every respect. But I know some of them will open up against the project just because it opens in the AK Party government, mud will throw. On the other hand, Binali Yildirim insisted on the presentation inal
- İzmir Meryem Anaya Teleferikle 10 22/11/2016 Izmir Meryem Anaya 10 cable car will be set in minutes: AK Party Izmir deputy Mahmut Atilla Kaya, the public investment in the town of Selçuk told about and millions of pounds to be added to the district will change the fate of the Seljuk artifacts, he said. Kaya gave the good news that a new period will start in Selçuk with the investments made by the government. The most important element of the Virgin Mary Nature Park Project, the work for the Teleferik Facility reminded the ongoing AK Party Izmir Deputy Mahmut Atilla Kaya, cable car, boutique hotels and gift shops, including the completion of the project will develop tourism in Selçuk said. When the project is completed, it is possible to reach the Virgin Mary from Selcuk by cable car in 10 minutes.
- Yht to Konya from Karaman to 40 26/08/2016 Yht from Konya to Karaman 40 Will Be Arrived in Minutes: TCDD General Manager from Karaman İsa ApaydınMet with Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan and exchanged views. General Manager of TCDD who came to Karaman for inspections on high speed train line İsa ApaydınMet with Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan and exchanged views. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınCame to Karaman to see the works on the Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line and to get information from the authorities. General Director of TCDD Apaydın Karaman railway station Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan also attended the examinations. President Çalışkan Başkan
- Metro to Üsküdara 24 will be reached in minutes 08/11/2013 Üsküdara 24 will be reached in minutes by metro: Sancaktepe Mayor Sancaktepe Mayor İsmail Erdem explaining his candidacy for another term. New era, more excitement working day. Sancaktepe'da run new successes' he said. Speaking about the Üsküdar-Sancaktepe subway, which is a continuation of the project of Marmaray, President Erdem said: Büyük Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mr. Kadir Topbaş carries on with the great efforts of Istanbul. Metro is very important for Istanbul traffic. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, mentioned the words Kad