The Quail, 17, shown as one of the most prestigious motorsport events in the world. times by The Peninsula Hotels. James Masden, Mark Webber, Hannah Bronfman and Brendan Fallis attended the event, which featured the most exclusive and rare collections from around the world.
By Peninsula Hotels 17. times held at the Quail event in Carmel Valley California. Bringing together motor sports and car enthusiasts around the world, the event features rare pieces and unforgettable classics.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- World's most luxurious train from Dar Es Salaam to Cape Town 13/08/2012 The 5742 railway line from Tanzania to South Africa runs the world's most luxurious train. The Orient Express nostalgic train money in the spirit of the curious traveler who spend the day 14 day, the lions, elephants freely wander through the park, the world's highest waterfall passes the coast. Railways are the most important tools to change our world. How the internet provides new horizons today, railways also produced similar results in the 19 century. The opening of the first long line between Liverpool and Manchester at the 1830 heralded a different future for mankind. The railroad combined the villages and made the town, then the city. He created new cities. He left behind deep traces in literature, music and cinema. In the second half of July Temmuz
- Top Train in the World: Train Suite Shiki-Shima 04/12/2017 Train Suite Shiki-Shima, which was designed in Japan and introduced in May, started service. Comfort is at the highest level of this trend is not luxury. Tochigi Valley, Nikko Toshogu Temple, local hot springs and fish markets, such as traveling to different points in the train of great cruises wagons, suites, dining and rest wagons are available. The world famous Japanese chef Katsuhiro Nakamura will have the opportunity to eat exquisite meals, and there is also a golden food cart. Here is the world's most luxurious train; Train Suite Click to see special frames from Shiki-Shima. Source: www.cnnturk.com
- Alışan Logistics met with world brands at Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair 20/11/2012 Buying Logistic Transport Logistics Fair met with global brands Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, which brings together Turkish logistics companies competing in international markets with world giants; 15 - 17 was held in Istanbul Expo Center with the participation of approximately 2012 people between November 14.000. In the "Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair" which is accepted as the biggest activity of the logistics market; In the scope of the cocktail organized for the guests and press members by Alışan Lojistik; Announcement and signature ceremony of the business meeting of Alışan - Interbulk was held. Logitrans Transport is one of the most important meeting organizations in the logistics sector.
- OMSAN Carries Cars by Rail 25/12/2013 OMSAN Carries Cars by Rail: OMSAN has put into service its automobile transportation wagons for use in car transports in Romania. Turkey's leading automotive logistics company OMSAN, has added a new one to its environmentally friendly and competitive practices. OMSAN, which has made a name for itself with its environmentally conscious and competitive practices, has put into operation its automobile transportation wagons to be used in automobile transportation between Piteşti and Constanta ports in Romania. These wagons will also form the railway leg of the automobile transportation multimodal traffic between Piteşti / Romania and Orhanlı / Istanbul. OMSAN Vehicle Transports Manager Kürşad ÜNLÜ stated that they will continue to create logistic solutions that create value for their customers and an
- Luxury Guest House Destroyed by a Transformer in Palandoken Ski Center 21/05/2014 Palandöken Ski Center was built by the name of Transformer Luxury Guest House Destroyed: Palandöken Ski Center, TEDAŞ affiliated Aras Elektrik A.Ş. to be built by the name 'transformer guard' under the name of the luxury guest house, Palandöken Municipality as a result of the decisive attitude was destroyed. In 2011, during the 25 World Universities Winter Games, the hotels located in the Palandöken Ski Resort were joined by Aras Elektrik A.Ş. The building was leaked by the municipality of Palandöken. For the luxury guest house built by the municipality council under the name of 'transformer guard', Palandöken Municipality 60 cut a fine of one thousand liras. To stop the demolition decision of the Assembly, Aras Elektrik di