cigli izban issue commission established in parliament
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- A Commission Was Established In The Assembly For The Problem Of Çiğli İZBAN 20/08/2019 KarşıyakaIn the lower part of the ground in the upper section of the IZBAN line in Cigli and the town is seen as a problem to divide into two parts Infrastructure and Superstructure Coordination Commission was established. Infrastructure and Superstructure Coordination Commission was established in Çiğli Municipality. While the services such as roads, bridges, parks, landscaping, railway and subway lines in the city are carried out through the relevant ministries of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the establishment of a commission in this direction as a district municipality drew attention. The committee, which will carry out studies on the main problems of Çiğli, will meet with the Metropolitan Municipality and the ministries when necessary and raise suggestions, demands and complaints on behalf of the municipality.
- Commission established for contract workers on highways 09/02/2015 Commission for contract workers on the highways established: Türk-İş Chairman Ergün Atalay, General Directorate of Highways "contractor worker" under the name of the 8 more than a thousand workers despite the judicial decision not to take part in the staff, "For the first time established a commission, for the first time Treasury" yes " For the first time, the Prime Minister 's commission, try to work,' he said. Minister of Labor, information he gave myself, hope this business will be finished, "he said. Atalay, informing about the process at the meeting held at Surmeli Hotel, said that the meeting, which was chaired by Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, lasted around one and a half at night and that it was decided to establish a commission as a result of the meeting. Atalay ...
- The Problem of the Tram in the Assembly 21/04/2013 Trolley Problem of Parliament MHP Konya deputy Mustafa Kalayci, Konya's trolley issue carried to Parliament Assembly of Interior Minister Muammer Guler by giving a proposal to be answered in writing by asking the question MHP Konya deputy Mustafa Kalayci, "Why the local production of tram is not preferred?" He said. Iştir With the contract signed last month, the Konya Metropolitan Municipality ordered the 60 tram to a Czech firm for a fee of 104,7 million Euros. When the result is in the middle of the 'green-white' and there is no importance, a world expenditure has been made with the 'Choose the color of the tram' campaign. The place of purchase, brand, quality, money, instead of production in Konya, Konyalıya color was asked, 'said Kalaycı, itesi Konya's outstanding mark
- A commission for railway is established in Rize 18/04/2012 A working group will be established under the chairmanship of Hamit Turna, a member of the Board of Directors of Rize City Council. Commission 18.04.2012 was announced on Wednesday at Rize Municipality Council Hall. Representatives from various non-governmental organizations and official institutions in Rize were invited to the meeting. The road will be determined to create public opinion in the Commission. Hamit Turna, the President of the Commission, said that all provinces in the Eastern Black Sea should cooperate on the railway; Ordu There are many studies on railway construction in Giresun, Ordu and Trabzon. A workshop on the subject was held in Giresun University. Many provincial railways…
- Today in History: 27 July 1887 Commission established under the presidency of the Minister of Justice Cevdet Pasha ... 27/07/2012 27 July 1887 The commission established under the presidency of Judge Cevdet Pasha and the dispute between the Ottoman Empire and Baron Hirsen was examined. The Commission concluded that so wrong and exorbitant treatment could not be a mistake and error, and that it was the result of bribery and corruption. With this deadline, the commission said that the government should demand approximately 4-5 million pounds (90 million Frank) from the company. 27 July 1917 350 rail has been damaged on the Müderric-Gift route. At the end of the most violent attack of the rebellion, the Sehilmatra Station passed into the hands of the rebels and the 570 rail was destroyed.