Ordu Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary ORBEL A.Ş. Occupational health and safety training was given to the employees of Winter Sports and Ski Center in Çambaşı Plateau which has 2 thousand altitude in Kabadüz district.
During the seminar held at the Winter Sports and Ski Center, Occupational Safety Specialist Cihan Özen gave information to the staff on Basic Occupational Health and Safety issues. In the training seminar, Cihan Özen, who explained the legal rights of workers, the dangers and occupational diseases in the workplaces, stated that belir the most basic right of human beings is the right to life; physical, mental and social well-being of all employees in the occupation of the state to maintain and develop at the highest level. As we understand from this definition, being healthy only does not show us the occupational health. It is also very important in terms of spiritual and social aspects, that is, to get the work we do. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Çambaşı Plateau Ski Resort is Moving Fast 19/05/2014 Çambaşı Plateau Ski Resort is progressing rapidly: AK Party Army Deputy and Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (PABSEC) Turkish Group President İhsan Şener examined the on-site ski resort and road works on the Çambaşı Plateau in the Kabadüz District of Ordu. Şener, who was welcomed by Yener Kaya, the mayor of Kabadüz, examined the road works on the site between Ordu and Çambaşı Plateau and got information about the works. Receiving information about the activities of the ski resort Sener, both of the investments in the government to be completed all the possibilities of mobilization was said. Sener, "Army-Çambaşı road with an important leg of the project Kabadüz"
- Çambaşı Plateau Ski Facilities to be opened in December 25/10/2017 Çambaşı Plateau, where citizens flock during the summer months, continues to work on revitalizing winter tourism. Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, Çambaşı Ski Center, which was planned to be put into service during the winter season, has joined the hot asphalt. PLANT WINTER WILL BE IN SERVICE IN SEASON Turkey Ski Federation (MHF) by will be operated and day about 2 thousand 500 people stating that began operating during the winter season the plant, which will serve the Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yilmaz, he said he made the final preparations in the plant. 7 thousand M2 SPILL HOT ASPHALT was President Enver Yilmaz, "This year we will open the service, which is one of Turkey's closest sea resort Ski Çambaşı our 7 / 24 ...
- Çambaşı Plateau 10 Million Dollar Facility 28/02/2012 Army Governor Orhan Düzgün, Çambaşı Plateau in the activities initiated to make a ski resort positive developments, he said. Çambaşı Ski Center 300 meter 'beginner' construction is completed, it can be increased later to the master skiers Bin 200 meter indicating that the Governor Orhan Düzgün, ski resort social and touristic facilities for the construction of the entrepreneurs drew attention to the highly demanding. Governor Düzgün, "Army Industrialists Businessmen Association wants to make a facility there. In addition, a businessman who is in the Army and located abroad, is carrying out project work to make a big sports and touristic facility.
- New Tour of Winter Tourism Çambaşı Plateau 11/02/2014 Çambaşi Plateau: The Çambaşı Plateau is one of the popular centers of winter tourism in the Black Sea region. Yokusdibi Mayor Yener Kaya, AA correspondent, said that the Çambaşı Plateau has become a stopover point for many local and foreign tourists, the region has shown the most interest in Arab tourists, he said. Last year, more than one thousand domestic and foreign tourists over the 2 region emphasizing the Rock, this figure is expected to increase further. Underlining that they are working intensively in order to meet the needs of visitors, Kaya says:
- Summer skiing comes to Çambaşı Plateau 02/03/2016 Summer skiing is coming to Çambaşı Plateau with a thousand altitude in 2: ORDU's ski resort works will be in service during the winter in Çambaşı Plateau with an altitude of 2 thousand. Ordu Municipality's Mayor Yener Kaya, Ordu Metropolitan Municipality by the 2 thousand altitude Çambaşı plateau in the winter of the construction of the ski resort will continue to work, he said. Yener Kaya, who stated that they prepared a summer skiing project with the Metropolitan Municipality for skiing in the summer in the plateau, visited the factory in the city of Salzbur in Austria and informed the authorities about the manufacturing.
- Çambaşı Plateau and the sea join the ropeway 16/05/2016 Çambaşı merging Plateau and sea cable cars: Europe and Turkey "all first and only airport made on the sea" that feature then carrying the Ordu-Giresun Airport project, other projects to be completed for the transport and tourism in the region work in progress. Europe and Turkey "all made the first and only airport on the sea" that feature then carrying the Ordu-Giresun Airport project, other projects for completion of work in progress in transport and tourism. Irfan Balkanlıoğlu Army Governor, in his statement, after the Army-Giresun Airport ongoing construction of the Black Sea-Mediterranean Road in the region is also called the "project of the century", said: "The dream of the Ottoman era"
- Çambaşı Plateau Introduces at EMİTT 02/02/2019 Çambaşı Plateau, which is the favorite of the army winter tourism, is the world's largest 4. Arı EMITT-Eastern Mediterranean International Tourism and Travel Fair Turizm is presented in the. EMITT Tourism Fair Turizm. 94 1100 company participated in the EMITT-Eastern Mediterranean International Tourism and Travel Fair 23. once opened to visitors. Starting in TUYAP Fair and Convention Center, the world's and Turkey over the holidays EMİTT route that brings together on the same platform, making Çambaşı plateau in the promotion Kabaduz district. … THE ORDU IS ON THE WAY TO BE A TOURISM CITY N 31 Participated in the opening ceremony of the fair which will be held in January-03 February 2019 “
- Crash ski resort will be the nearest ski resort to the sea 13/04/2014 Çambaşı ski resort, the sea will be the closest ski resort: fabricate the start of Çambaşı In the 2012 ski resort in the Army project is slated for completion this year - Army Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yılmaz: "Çambaşı Skiing Our facility will be one of Turkey's first 5 facility" - " this project will be the closest ski resort in Turkey sea "that Çambaşı 2012 construction began in the Army Ski resort is slated for completion this year of the project. Army Mayor Enver Yilmaz, along with the Mayor of Kabadüz Yener Kaya and Çambaşı Ski Resort. The construction of Çambaşı Plateau, which is about 2 thousand elevation, continues rak
- Çambaşı Ski Center Construction Moving Fast 14/03/2013 Çambaşı Ski Center Construction Moving Rapidly The construction of the ski center in Çambaşı Plateau of the Army continues rapidly. NAS İnşaat AŞ Çambaşı Ski Center Construction Supervisor Kerem Timur visited Kabadüz District Governor Engin Avcı in his office. Kerem Timur gave information about the works of Çambaşı Ski Center, which they have been going on for a while, to Engin Avcı. Kerem Timur stated that all the programs are ready as a company, "Çambaşı Ski Center construction work with a professional team will do. In this direction as the company we will begin construction in May, our construction program, in April.
- Çambaşı Ski Center Erciyesi Model Received (Photo Gallery) 05/12/2013 Çambaşı Ski Center Receives stamen Model: In the 60 percent Çambaşı Army Plateau completed Çambaşı Winter Sports Ski Center Erciyes Ski Center model is shown between two of Turkey's largest resort. Kabadüz Kaymakamlık Village Service Union Union and Çambaşı Winter Sports Ski Center contractor company officials made an inspection tour in Erciyes Ski Center. Yakup Karatas, the Director of Service for the Services of the Governors of the Village of Kabadüz District Governorship, gave information about the study they carried out. Undersecretary Karataş emphasized that the trip was very important in terms of information sharing and un Çambaşı Plateau in Kabadüz District of Ordu Gez