- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Çanakkale Spirit is Blowing in Beylikdüzü 18/01/2014 The Spirit of Çanakkale Blows in Beylikdüzü: The spirit of Çanakkale lives in Beylikdüzü Metrobüs Square. Beylikdüzü Mayor Yusuf Uzun visited the mobile bus waiting Beylikdüzü people. On the Metrobus Square in Beylikdüzü, the traveling exhibition bus, which tells the Çanakkale epic, attracts the attention of the citizens. Some citizens stop on the bus when they go home with their children and others and watch the exhibitions and exhibitions with interest. Beylikdüzü Mayor Yusuf Uzun also examined everything about the Canakkale epic. At the end of the trip, President Uzun has also bought the DVD movie of Çanakkale 1915.
- The Spirit of Çanakkale will revive in İstanbul 17/03/2017 Çanakkale Spirit will be revived in Metro Istanbul: Çanakkale Spirit will be revived in Metro İstanbul on the anniversary of Çanakkale Victory. Metro Istanbul will celebrate Çanakkale Sea Victory with a series of events. Ağız Kınalı Kuzular,, who has printed the word cular Çanakkale Geçilmez. In the glorious history, will meet with the passengers in Metro İstanbul, tell their stories from their own mouths and share their caravans with the passengers of Metro İstanbul. 18 The first program to be held at Yenikapı Station in 11.30 on the day of XNUMX. and they will distribute barley bread. pa
- The Spirit Of Canakkale 19/03/2018 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality (GAZİ-ULAŞ) serving within the tram, Vehbi Dinçerler Science High School students, 18 March Çanakkale Victory 103'enth anniversary reminded the passengers of the spirit of Canakkale. During the demonstration between Gaziantep University stop and Gar stop and on the way back from Gar to Gaziantep University stop in 2 times, Vehbi Dinçerler Science High School students performed theater performances accompanied by heroic songs and told the front stories. At the stop of Gaziantep University, passengers were served Wheat Soup and Hosaf, the menu of our soldiers in the Gallipoli Victory. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality officials, Vehbi Dinçerler Science High School students on the tram line 18 Mart…
- Kardemir 1994 is on its way with his soul 12/11/2018 In order to prevent the closure of the Karabuk Iron and Steel Factories, the events of the 8 November 1994 were once again commemorated by the events organized by the Öz Çelik İş Union, which included a series of reactions, such as the fact that 4 did not send the children to school for hours, the shopkeepers shut down and the transportation was stopped. 8 24 of November actions. In the events organized at the Training and Culture Center of our company due to the anniversary, the announcement of the April decisions of 5 and cinevision show about the struggles given after. In his speech, Kardemir General Manager Ercüment Ünal stated that in the 1937 of the Karabük Iron and Steel Factory, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk opened the ü
- 30 August Spirit in Bursaray! 27/08/2019 30 is the 97 of August Victory Day. Organized by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality on the occasion of the anniversary of the show moved the passengers of Bursaray. In the video shared on social media, players in Bursaray portrayed the spirit and consciousness of the 30 August victory to the passengers. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality 30 August Victory Festival in order to keep the spirit of Bursaray passengers to perform a theater performance in Bursaray by players. Some of the citizens traveling on the subway during the show, watching the players in a puzzled way, while some citizens could not keep tears. 30 Happy August Victory Day ... Here is the emotional clip ...