Metrobus Fire in Avcılar! Passengers Evacuated. A fire broke out in the engine section of a metrobus in Avcılar Şükyıley. While the passengers were evacuated from the metrobus, fire was extinguished with the intervention of firefighters.
Fire, Avcılar University metrobus stop occurred. According to information received, the engine part of Beylikdüzü in the direction of the fire broke out. The Metrobus driver called the security guards at the stop after getting out of the vehicle after evacuating the passengers by noticing the fumes. Security officials immediately met with the fire tube in the engine part of the smoke from the metrobus.
short-term panic of passengers due to the incident occurred while there was a hitch in metrobus flights. After the extinction of the fire occurred in the engine part of the Metrobus voyages returned to normal.