Ankara Metropolitan Municipality teams, Eid al-Adha'na days before the capital in the four sides of the capital is spending intensive work within the scope of controls.
Metropolitan Municipality Police Department teams routinely carry out inspections throughout the city routinely, the feast of the sacrifice of citizens to spend peace and security in the festivities of AŞTİ continues to control.
SUPERVISION IN ASTI
AŞTİ Teams connected to the Police Station Police Department; ticket offices, documents, expiration date of food products sold at kiosks, hygienic conditions are fulfilled individually checks.
The teams that perform all the controls of the bus companies, including fire tubes, warn the companies about the shortcomings identified.
Law enforcement teams warned about the prohibition of mobbing by law, not giving parade to the mobs, taking into account the complaints from citizens during the day-long inspections.
Police teams, ASTİ also will move from the platform to check the baggage vouchers and passengers' tickets on buses, warns citizens who violate the smokeless airspace, does not comply with an administrative fine is applied.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- General Directorate of Highways pre-feast traffic warning 25/07/2014 General Directorate of Highways' from feast before the traffic alert: Drivers and Vehicle Turkey Federation Chairman Fevzi warned citizens to Apaydin heavy traffic that may arise before the feast. Apaydın, '' Road 1-2 days before the day of traffic try to get out. Don't get tired and sleepless. Take a break. Be patient in traffic, do not rush. Increasing traffic accidents on holidays are all upset. But our citizens continue to have difficulties in obeying the traffic rules. Ama Fevzi Apaydın said that this year's Ramadan holiday will be the 5 day with the Saturday market but it should be considered as the beginning of the second leg of the summer holiday. Birlikte
- Recep Altepe gave the gospel of the pre-festival tram to Bursalılara (Special Report) 21/07/2013 Recep Altepe Bursalılara pre-feast gave the good news of the tram: Today in the BTV studios today in Politics program E. Pınar Turan'in answering questions from the Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, before the Ramadan Feast of the trainee gave the gospel. Today in BTV studios today, the program responds to the questions of E. Pınar Turan Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, before the Ramadan Feast of the tragic people gave the gospel. THE FESTIVALS STARTED ON THE HOLIDAY The Mayor Altepe, who stated that the end of the T 1 line works will ease the city transportation in Bursa. ...
- Bursa-Ankara road opens before the festival 26/07/2013 Bursa-Ankara road opens to pre-festival transportation: drivers who have been driven to different routes due to long-term rail system works in Bursa are finally getting rid of this problem. After the asphalting works to be completed in 10 days, uninterrupted transportation on the way to Ankara will be started before the festival. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, asphalting work continues rapidly, stating the lower roads of the intersection before the opening of traffic in front of the traffic in front of the clutter, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, accompanying Secretary-General Seyfettin Avşar, Deputy Secretary General Bayram Vardar and Mustafa Altin together with the circle supervisors on-site studies at the crossroads studied. Bursaray ...
- Bad news before the holiday holiday 09/10/2013 Bad news before the holiday holiday to Bursa holidaymakers: Approaching the 9 day of the Eid al-Adha before the intercity bus terminal has experienced significant increases in passenger density. Some travel companies have no tickets, including additional flights. Those who want to spend the holiday of the feast of Sacrifice began to flock to travel companies. It was stated that the occupancy rate in the buses was at the highest level, while many companies added additional flights in addition to the existing flights in order to prevent the passengers from being victimized. QUICK FULL IN THE TRAIN Zeki Sedat Hatipoğlu stated that he is responsible for High Speed Train in a travel company and that all vehicles between 9 and 22 of October are full.
- High-Speed Train Victims Before Feast 22/07/2014 Day before the High Speed Train victimization: A a little time to Ramadan High Speed Train (YHT) 25 of July in time and ticket sales for next date yet Turkey State Railways (TCDD) was not initiated by. Ramadan a little time remains to High Speed Train (YHT) 25 of July in time for the next date and ticket sales, yet the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) was not initiated by. Citizens who are victimized on the unexplained situation, are trying to find tickets at bus companies. TCDD has not offered YHT tickets for Ramadan. The days of the holidays are still more ır
- Discount On Pre-Festival Fast Train Tickets 29/06/2016 Day Pre-Sale There's MI Fast Train Tickets: Turkey is waiting with great excitement the Feast of Ramadan. With the increase of traffic on the roads, additional vehicles were added to train, airplane and bus services. THY and private bus companies will normally offer more than 30 percent of the expeditions. It is aimed to visit the relatives of everyone who wants to do so. The question of whether there is a discount on high-speed train tickets before the holidays also comes very often in recent days. Especially in Ankara - Konya - Eskişehir and Konya flights, high speed trains are preferred and iş
- 3 bin 280 train ticket in Izmit 30/06/2016 In Izmit, 3 bin 280 train ticket was sold out before the festival: Before the Ramadan Feast, Izmit who prefers the train for transportation bought the 3 bin 280 ticket in the quota before the holiday. Citizens received their tickets on the Internet and filled all quotas. 8 WAGON DOLDU The passenger tickets for the total 8 wagon, which is the quota of Izmit Train Station, were purchased in a short time. Bayramda High Speed Train from Izmit to Eskisehir, Konya, Istanbul, Ankara, Bilecik and Bozüyük, those who want to go, they get their tickets on the internet, they guaranteed. ŞİMDİLİK EMŞ The citizens of İzmit Railway Station were empty when the tickets were taken over the internet.
- Pre-hike transportation 03/07/2016 Samsun, the hike in pre-hike transportation shock: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, 4 hike in the county wages. This decision was taken before the festival. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME), Wednesday, Terme, Ayvacik and Yakakent hike to the community wages. 4 IN THE PROVINCE 1'ER DAILY INCREASE In accordance with the decision taken at the last meeting of UKOME, Wednesday transportation fee was increased from 5 liras to 6 liras, Terme fee from 7 liras to 8 liraya, Ayvacık fee from 8 liras to 9 liraya and Yakakent fee from 9 liras to 10 liras. Prices 1 starting from July Fiyat
- Minister Arslandan, before the holiday holiday, critical call 29/08/2016 Minister Arslandan critical call before the holiday holidays: Transport Maritime and Communications President Ahmet Arslan, the trip of the Eid al-Adha to follow the rules of traffic to travel. Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan visited the governor's office in Afyonkarahisar to attend the funeral of 11-aged Mehmet Dama, who was killed in the attack organized by PKK terrorists in a bomb-loaded vehicle in Cizre District of Şırnak. Minister Arslan, who was welcomed by Governor Aziz Yildirim, signed the Book of Honor and went to the office of Yildirim. 'TRAFFIC RULES ENJOYED RULES NOT CUTTING THE RULES' Prime Minister Binali Yildirim's Eid al-Adha holiday 32 day is the gospel AF
- YHT tickets in Izmit 22/06/2017 Before the festival, YHT tickets in Izmit quota were exhausted: As the Eid al-Fitr was approaching, he went after his transportation to get some of his visits and visits to some relatives. Those who prefer a High Speed Train for transportation are exposed if they are not booked in advance. Because, before the holidays, all YHT tickets in Izmit quota were exhausted. Meanwhile, according to the information received from the Directorate of Garage officials 1-20 June between the different directions from the 13 thousand 246 passengers traveled in different directions. ADDITIONAL FESTIVALS did not cut Ramazan Day of the day before, Izmit Railway Station was moving. …