Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Map Stops and Integrated Lines: Istanbul Citizens are waiting with excitement, Halkalı The first voyage on the Gebze Marmaray line is scheduled for 10 March. The line is located on the 185 kilometer Gebze- Halkalı 115. Gebze Halkalı Citizens who find the possibility to go non-stop, 1 hours will save time 10 minutes.
Within the scope of the Marmaray project, the renovation of suburban lines is carried out. European side Halkalı and Kazlıçeşme and on the Anatolian side between the Ayrılık Çeşmesi and Gebze. 1 of the project. The crossing was opened with a tunnel between the Kazlıçeşme and Ayrılıkçeşme.
Marmaray Halkalı Gebze Line
Obrascon Huarte Lain SA - Dimetronic SA Joint Venture 1.042.079.084,00 € worth the tender. 76.6km length, Gebze Pendik Ayrılıkçeşme- Sirkeci-Zeytinburnu-Bakırköy- Halkalı After the opening of the Marmaray line, the 75 thousand passengers will be transported in one direction and 96 thousand passengers will be transported by 1.2 thousand vehicles daily. The main line trains and high-speed trains will also stop at some stations of the 28 line, which is scheduled to run 43 per hour. The line, which will be integrated with the metro and tram in Istanbul when it is completed, is planned to greatly ease the coastal and E-5 traffic on both sides of the city.
TO SEE THE MAP DETAILED CLICK HERE
HALKALI GEBZE MARMARAY STOPS
- Mustafa Kemal
- Ayrilik Cesmesi
- Sureyya Beach
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı with metro line,
- At Ataköy station with M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line,
- At the Bakirkoy station with the M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line,
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport at Yenikapı station, M1A
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines,
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line and seaways at Sirkeci station,
- At the Ayrılık Fountain station M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line,
- In Üsküdar station M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line,
- At Göztepe station with M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line,
- In Bostancı station with M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line,
- Pendik-Sabiha Gokcen Airport metro line at Pendik station
- İçmeler M4 will be integrated with Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line.
MARMARAY TIME HOURS
FEE TARIFF OF HALKALI GEBZE MARMARAY LINE