Turkey Railway Workers (Railways-Business) Union General Ergun Atalay was re-elected to the Presidency.
11 held in a hotel in Söğütözü. At the opening of the Ordinary General Assembly last day, Atalay stated that he was not a candidate for the chairmanship and made an emotional farewell address to the delegates.
Despite Atalay's decision, the union's 13 branch chairman and 240 delegate re-nominated Ergun Atalay for the presidency with the signatures they collected. Ergün Atalay, who also held the chairmanship of Türk-İş in the election held yesterday, was re-elected as the Chairman of the Railroad-İş Union.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Railway Lovers and Volunteers Relief Association-Against the Presidency 05/04/2015 The Presidency of the Association of Railway Lovers and Volunteers Aid was re-elected by the Presidency: In the general assembly held at the Macunköy Social Facilities of the Bank of Provinces, Öndeş became the leader again after taking the game of the members of the thousand 30. Pre-Res, in his speech here, thanked the members for their support, and the crate's guesthouse, health, education services will continue increasingly, he said. General Assembly, AK Party Deputy Malatya Cemal Akın, Grand National Assembly Manager Ömer Faruk Öz, MHP Osmaniye Deputy Hasan Huseyin Turkoglu, TCDD Deputy General Manager Adem Kayış and many members of the association attended.
- Apaydın and Kurt visited Türk-İş Chairman Ergün Atalay 02/02/2017 Apaydın and Kurt visited Türk-İş Chairman Ergün Atalay: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt visited TÜRK-İŞ and Railway-İş President Ergün ATALAY. Hüseyin Kaya, İsmail Baygın, Çetin Bayar are present at the visit, and TCDD and Transportation Inc. Assistant General Managers were present at the visit. Türk-İş Chairman Ergün Atalay emphasized the importance of strengthening of factories in the workshops and providing more employment. Ergun Atalay said that the point of railroads is not less than today and that they will provide all kinds of support for the further development of our railways as workers' representatives.
- TCDD General Manager Uygun was elected as UIC-Rame Chair 10/07/2019 Ali İhsan Uygun, General Manager of TCDD, was elected as Vice President of International Railways Association (UIC) and this time he was elected as the President of UIC-RAME (Middle East Regional Board). UIC's 23.RAME Meeting was held on July 5 in the city of Aqaba, Jordan, hosted by the ARC-Aqaba Railway Company. TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun was unanimously elected RAME President for the 6-2019 term. In addition to TCDD, RAI (Iranian Railway Authority), ARC (Aqaba Railway Company), JHR (Jordan Hijaz Railways), SHR (Syrian Hijaz Railways) and MDA (Maan Development Company) General Managers and UIC Honorary General Manager…
- Erkeskin Re-elected as President of UTİKAD 04/12/2014 Erkeskin Re-elected to the Chairmanship of UTIKAD: 32. At the Ordinary General Assembly, Turgut Erkeskin was re-elected as the Chairman of UTİKAD. Erkeskin, who has served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of UTIKAD since 2010, became the President of UTİKAD for the third time. Nil Tunaşar, Arif Badur, Kayıhan Özdemir Turan and Emre Eldener, who were in the Board of Directors of UTIKAD in the previous period, continued their duties in the new period. board members. International Transport and Uluslararası
- UTİKAD President Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of the DEİK Logistics Business Council 26/10/2015 UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of DEIK Logistics Business Council: UTIKAD Chairman of the Board of Directors and Vice President of FIATA Mr. Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) Logistics Business Council. Established within the Sectoral Business Councils of Foreign Economic Relations Board in 2013, the DEİK Logistics Business Council is working towards making the Turkish Logistics Sector more respected and competitive in the international arena. 23 At the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of the DEIK Logistics Business Council 2015 Year held in Istanbul on October, UTİKAD President Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of the Logistics Business Council. Turgut Erkeskin, election Turgut