- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 30 August Victory Day Celebrated with Ankara Subway Announcement 31/08/2019 Playing in the Ankara subway all day long anthem received great acclaim from the citizen. With the instruction of Ankara Mayor Mansur Yavaş, 30 August Victory Day celebrations were played in the metro stations "Look at the stone of Ankara" anthem. In addition to the anthem, 30 celebrated the August Victory Day by addressing citizens from the slow subway speakers.
- Digital signage and announcement system started in Bursaray wagons (Special News) 03/02/2013 Digital signage and announcement system started in Bursaray wagons Digital signage and Announcement system started to be introduced in Bursaray wagons "We thank you for giving priority to old people with pregnant, disabled, baby car and old people" and "Dear passengers, do not wait in front of doors, move to empty spaces" style announcements are clear In addition, the digital sign occasionally writes the PLACE PLACE ARABAYATAĞI. Especially the citizens of visually impaired vision and equal expression are expressing their satisfaction. On the other hand, this announcement created a huge awareness in terms of giving wheelchair users and citizens with babies.
- Tender Announcement: Procurement of an announcement system for IRR passenger wagons (TÜVASAŞ) 10/05/2013 TURKISH WAGON INDUSTRY Inc. Reception system reception for IRR passenger coaches File Number: 20130113 Tender Registration number: 2013 / 59575 1-Administration a) Address: Milli Egemenlik Cad. No. 123 Mithatpaşa-Adapazari / Sakarya / TURKEY b) Telephone and fax number: 264 2751660 - 264 2751679 c) Electronic mail address: email@example.com. 2- a) Nature, type and quantity of the subject matter of procurement: Procurement of Goods, Open Procurement Procedure, Total: 4 Pen, Total: 14 Wagon. b) place of delivery; (For domestic bidders): TÜVASAŞ General Directorate-Mithatpaşa-Adapazari / Sakarya / TURKEY (for foreign bidders): Foreign bidders proposal (according to Incoterms 2010) FCA / FOB delivery (as installed on the vehicle, and stacked) as ...
- Announcement for BUDO passengers on trams in Istanbul: Don't go to Kabataş 15/08/2016 Announcement for BUDO passengers on trams in Istanbul: Don't go to Kabataş. When BUDO started sea bus service, nobody expected that it would reach its present power in a short time. But BUDO has become a brand in the sea voyage. However, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which decided to close Kabatas Pier in order to organize a square, could not deliver the Katip Çelebi Port in Eminönü, which he had promised to BUDO, because he could not remove his company tenant in Eminönü. On the other hand, with the announcement that O Kabataş Pier on the tramways is closed and the sea passengers get off in Eminönü in, the heads of BUDO passengers are mixed up. Source: Ahmet Emin Yılmaz - www.ahmeteminyilmaz.com
- Announcement of Free Card Users 30/03/2017 Announcement of Free Card Users Announcement: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO officials, 65 free use of public transport in the citizens of the age above the age of the citizens to complain about the annoyance of announcing their complaints, "This method is applied to prevent illegal card use," replied. Chief Ombudsman of Honor Malkoç, "free card user 65 over the age of a citizen, using the public transportation vehicles, the age of the annoyance conveyed by the announcement of his dismay," said the statement on the press, EGO officials. Authorities said, yöntem This method is to prevent the use of illegal cards as well as Yet