Playing in the Ankara subway all day long anthem received great acclaim from the citizen.
With the instruction of Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mansur Yavaş, the bak Look at the stone of Ankara ında march was played at the metro stations within the scope of 30 August Victory Day celebrations.
In addition to the anthem, 30 celebrated the August Victory Day by addressing citizens from the slow subway speakers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Transport Minister Arslan's 30 August Victory Day Message 30/08/2016 Transport Minister Arslan's 30 August Victory Day Message: All kinds of attempts to destroy our unity and solidarity throughout history, our nation of saints who thwart all kinds of attacks, 30 August 1922 Dumlupınar'da Dumlupınar with the great victory in the whole world has declared an integral whole. . 30 With the epic victory achieved in August, the foundation of our Republic, which is the common heritage of all of us, was laid. In this respect, 30 August has a very special meaning and importance for our saints, it is a common holiday for all of us, it is a pride for all of us. Today, the task we are under, despite all impossibilities, all gaps l
- TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Koçarslan 30 August Victory Day Message 30/08/2016 Message from TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Koçarslan 30 August Victory Day Message: In a period when all four of our homeland was occupied by enemies, 30 wrote a great epic in August and our homeland was at the expense of our homeland. The Supreme Turkish Nation has shown to the world that it cannot live in captivity with this struggle under the leadership of Commander-in-Chief Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. The lives that are sacrificed for this country, the flowing martyrs and the veterans' blood are the most valuable price paid to this land. 30, written in gold letters, has proved that it will not give up the freedom and national unity of Turkish nation with August Victory. Protect our republic, these great victories Cumhur
- 30 Some Roads Closed to Traffic in Istanbul Due to August Victory Day 30/08/2018 30 August Victory Day to be held on Adnan Menderes Boulevard in Istanbul and 96 of Victory Week. Road traffic between 07.00 and 14.00 hours and alternative routes are listed below. Routes to be closed to traffic • Adnan Menderes Boulevard Vatan Caddesi departures and arrivals, • Vatan Avenue entrance from D-100, • 10. Vatan Street entrance from Edirne Street, • Vatan Street entrance from Edirnekapı, Vatan Avenue entrance from Oguzhan street, Vatan Avenue entrance from Sofular Street, Vatan Avenue entrance from Halicilar Street, Vatan Avenue entrance from Akdeniz Street, • Vatan from Akşemsettin Street des
- 30 Happy 96 Anniversary of August Victory Day 30/08/2018 Today, Turkey is around the 30 August Victory Day celebrations will take place. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, today 96. 30 August 1922 1924 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX "He did not know: the day when our nation took over his sovereignty, he was on the edge of the deepest poverty, the deepest abyss. In order to make this decision a success, he had to choose a collective behavior, a certain goal.
- Trams in Eskişehir Decorated with 30 August Victory Day Messages 29/08/2019 In the Dream Wagon Project, jointly organized by Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality and Furya Association, the awareness work that was previously carried out to draw attention to violence against women was realized for 30 August Victory Day. Furya Association, carrying out awareness and awareness raising activities in the community with the cards they hung on the handles of the trams, decorated the trams in Eskişehir with the messages of 30 August Victory Day. Metropolitan Municipality continues to support social responsibility projects. The Furya Association, which prepares various information cards by selecting specific topics with the Dream Wagon Project, aims to draw attention to important issues with the works they carry out. Previously in Eskişehir and Kayseri eş