In the US state of Nevada, 10 The Union Pacific freight train, carrying luxury jeeps around 9.00 in July, derailed. A large number of jeeps have become unusable.
The freight train carrying jeeps and pick-ups derailed from the railroad, thrown into the terrain, and the train was carrying 33 zero-mile Jeep Gladiators, Wranglers, Chevrolet Silverados and GMC Sierras. Even though the vehicles thrown into the rocky terrain have been severely damaged, it is gratifying that no one will lose their lives in the accident and that no serious injury will occur.
Some vehicles become unusable in the accident, while others do not take any damage. For example, a white Jeep Wrangler in the photos has hardly received any damage, but some Gladiators have seen excessive damage. The total cost of the accident is not known exactly.
Details of how the derailment is not yet available, but Union Pacific is reportedly investigating the cause of the accident and handing over the findings to the Federal Railway Administration.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sulfuric Acid Train 29/12/2015 The train carrying sulfuric acid was derailed: in Australia an emergency situation was declared in an area of 200 kilometers due to the derailment of the 2 thousand liter sulfuric acid train. To the northwest of the state of Queensland, Australia, the 200 derives a thousand-liter sulfuric acid-bearing train. Officials declared an emergency situation in the 2 kilometer area. According to the Independent, a locomotive and train with the 26 wagon, as well as sulfuric acid, diesel fuel also carried. After the incident in the 20 kilometer east of the town of Julia Creek, there was a anan little leak Jul. Aurizon Holdings Limited, the freight train company that spoke to ABC News, has three ABC
- Train Carrying Chemical Cargo in Washington Derails 02/05/2016 In Washington, the Chemical Load Bearing Trailed: In Washington, the US District of Columbia, the Fire Department reported that a train carrying a chemical load was derailed in the northeast of the city. In the US capital Washington, the Colombian District Fire Brigade reported that a train carrying a chemical load derailed in the northeast of the city. Sodium Hydroxide leaked from one of the rolling cars near Rhode Island subway station. Fire Department, said in a statement over the Twitter account announced that the subway station in Rhode Island. The statement stated that there was no fire. A local television channel said it was not injured in the incident.
- 15 Wagon Carrying Dangerous Goods in Sweden 10/07/2014 15 Wagon Carriage of Dangerous Goods in Sweden: The 15 wagon of the freight train carrying dangerous goods in Alby, near the city of Agne in Sweden, was derailed and all trains in the region were canceled. Tobias Johansson from the Traffic Board stated that the 20 wagon train of the 15 wagon had nickel acid in the derailed XNUMX wagon and created a danger for the environment. train journey may take a few to return to normal. Marcus Grahn from the District Police Department, Bölge
- Coal train load train derailed 22/12/2014 The coal-carrying freight train derailed: Two cars of the freight train carrying the coal from the Divriği District of Sivas to the Askale District of Erzurum were derailed. While the accident was not injured, the train stops stopped. The event occurred at 01.30 ranks in the province of İliç, Erzincan, near Bağıştaş Station. Two wagons of the 45326 waggle 12, which was under the control of the engineer İlyas Aslan from the Divriği District of Sivas Province, carried the coal to the village of Aşkale in Eruzurm. When the train stops between Erzurum and Erzincan stopped because of the accident, the work was started to open the road again. On the other hand, the number of passengers of the Eastern Express is announced in the number İstanbul
- Freight Train With Rail In Ankara Has Derailed 14/03/2019 In Ankara's Sincan district, the fuel-bearing train derailed. While there were no casualties or injuries, trains could not be carried out for approximately 2 hours. According to information obtained, at the time of the 01.30 line between Ankara Gar and Sincan Station Çağlayan Sub-Pass at the location of the fuel-loaded tank cars carrying railroad, derailed. While there were no casualties or injuries in the accident, there could not even be a train service for about 2 hours. The 4 wagon, fueled by the attractive locomotive of the train, derailed for the undetermined reason. Notice on the accident instead of AFAD, fire brigade, police and health teams were shipped. By chance…
- The derailment train in the US has destroyed the town! 03/08/2017 In a small town in the US, the derailment train led to the evacuation of the town. Some of the wagons had fire due to the dangerous substance. Hyndman, a small town in the US state of Pennsylvania, derailed in the town. In some wagons, the train carrying dangerous goods led to fire, toppling the houses. Fire crews are still trying to put out the fire in some of the wagons. The townspeople are forced to leave their homes and it is not clear when they will return. It is not known what caused the train to overturn. There was no loss of life by chance. Olay
- US passenger train derails 19/12/2017 It was reported that a high-speed passenger train derailed in Washington, USA. Near the city of Tacoma in Washington state, the city of Seattle derailed the high-speed Amtrak train about 64 kilometers south. At least one 6 was killed due to the accident, the 4 was heavily injured by 77. Amtrak said in the statement, 78 passengers and 5 passengers on the train during the accident said. It was seen that some of the train's wagons fell off the bridge and the highway was closed to traffic. Parts of the train falling on the bridge damage the vehicles on the highway, some of the wounded vehicles are on the highway said. The Pierce Regional Sheriff said in a statement, açık
- Freight Train derails from US 38 Wagon Interconnects 25/09/2018 A train crash occurred in the Iowa state of the United States. The 38 wagon entered the freight train on the track. In the US state of Iowa the freight train derailed as it crossed the river bridge. The 38 wagon of the freight train carrying industrial sand and soybean oil entered. A large number of wagons were thrown into the river. There was no loss of life on the freight train that set off for Nebraska and derailed on the Floyd River. An investigation was launched against the accident. Source: www.trthaber.com
- Natural gas carrying train in Bulgaria derailed 10/12/2016 In Bulgaria, the train carrying natural gas crashed into the houses: In the northeastern part of Bulgaria, the natural gas-laden train derailed and entered the village of Hitrino. 20 trains crashed into the 4 building and 12 injured in the village, and dozens of firefighters search for the survivors under the debris. Accident, the natural gas-carrying freight train last two wagons caused by the high-voltage line touched, a private company's seven-car train derailed from the derailment. "The explosion also caused a fire. We didn't expect the second explosion," he told Reuters, using the 150 firefighter.
- Train derailed by 97 luxury vehicle (Video) 06/12/2016 The derelict train 97 crushed the luxury vehicle: the 97 BMW was damaged as a result of the derailment of the freight train carrying vehicles at the production plant in the state of South Carolina, USA. Authorities, Greer to Charleston, the train, the state's capital near Columbia derailed, the accident in the German-origin 97 luxury vehicle was damaged. In addition to vehicles in the accident, as well as two locomotives and many wagons have suffered damage, officials noted, the work continues to open the railway, said the accident.