IMM, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and Eurasia Tunnel yesterday announced that they will demand to reduce the toll.
The Ministry of Transport rejected the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's (IMM) demand for reductions in some of the bridges and tunnels it proposed to address traffic congestion in the city.
Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge 27 started in June because of the work was experiencing traffic density in Istanbul. IMM, additional metrobus service in order to provide solutions to traffic, ferry service was announced to be increased. In addition, IMM, the Ministry of Transport Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and Eurasia Tunnel for the reduction of tolls announced that they will apply.
HabertürkAccording to Olcay Aydilek from the Ministry of Transportation against the request of the IMM "Discount is not on our agenda" message was given.
A statement from sources close to the Ministry stated that the work will continue despite the negative situation. “The maintenance work will continue until the latest 17 August. Of course, there is a possibility of completion at an earlier date. Ild
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ministry of Transport Prepared National Transportation Master Plan 30/03/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry has completed the European Union and Turkey funded by the National Transport Master Plan. Turkey's main objectives and taking into account the 2023 2035 vision plan includes strategies and investment for future exports will be up to 1 trillion dollars. 1 Trillion dollar ready for export The vision of the Master Plan was determined as a sustainable, safe, secure, accessible, comprehensive, fast, innovative transportation sector and infrastructure that increased competitiveness. For a cost effective, efficient transportation system; The integration of transportation and logistics emerged as the main recommendation. In the Master Plan you can also proje
- The Ministry of Transport started to work for the railway between Bandırma and Çanakkale. 16/07/2012 Ministry of Transport Bandırma-Çanakkale railway connection for rail and passenger transport began to work. Starting from Bandırma, the line will be connected to Biga and Karabiga and Çanakkale via Hıdırköy, including Bandırma OSB and Gönen Deri OSB. In the event that the line is constructed to include the Bandırma and Gönen OIZs, 2 is planned to be established between the transportation options of the factories in the OIZ. The companies that will make an investment request for the OIZ will also evaluate this option and make their investments. Source: TCDD
- Ministry of Transport started work for the railway to connect Çanakkale with Bandırma 15/07/2012 Ministry of Transport started to work for the railway connecting Bandırma and Çanakkale. The Ministry of Transportation started the railway connection works for Bandırma-Çanakkale railroad passenger and cargo transportation. Starting from Bandırma, the line will be connected to Biga and Karabiga and Çanakkale via Hıdırköy, including Bandırma OSB and Gönen Deri OSB. In the event that the line is constructed to include the Bandırma and Gönen OIZs, 2 is planned to be established between the transportation options of the factories in the OIZ. The companies that will make an investment request for the OIZ will also evaluate this option and make their investments. Source: bandirma.tcdd.net
- The approval of the Council of Ministers is pending for the transfer of Yenikapı - İncirli Metro Project to the Ministry of Transportation 08/01/2015 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Yenikapı - İncirli Metro Project is expected to be approved by the Council of Ministers to transfer to the Ministry of Transportation. New developments regarding the "Yenikapı - İncirli Metro Project", which will be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The municipality is expected to receive approval from the Council of Ministers for the transfer of the project to the Ministry of Transport due to the lack of funding. The total cost of the project was 1.105.000.000 TL, the total construction cost was 501.500.000 TL, the electromechanical works were 250.700.000 TL, and the total cost of 96 vehicles was determined as 353.400.000 TL. In the metro line of 7, Yenikapı, Kocamustafapaşa, Silivrikapı, Zeytinburnu, Osmaniye and UM
- Transfer of Adana Light Rail Transportation System (Metro) to Ministry of Transportation and High Speed Train Projects Discussed 21/02/2012 ATO Delegation, "Light Rail Transport System (Metro) transfer to the Ministry of Transport, the protection of the Wildlife Conservation Zone in the removal of the obstacle to be taken and Adana as a high-speed train project needs to be solved as soon as possible to resolve problems. We must ensure the coordination of the dynamics, "they said. Adana Chamber of Commerce (ATO) Parliament Speaker Behiç Pakyürek and Chairman of the Board of Directors Ali Gizer pointed out that there are problems in creating added value despite the good economic indicators of the city, Başkan The transfer of the Light Rail Transport System (Metro) to the Ministry of Transport, Wildlife Like the construction barrier in the Protected Area and the inclusion of Adana in the scope of the high-speed train project.
- 3. The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements 05/12/2012 The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements. The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements. Moderated by Özgür Gürbüz, the speakers of the panel; METU Department of City and Regional Planning Assist. Associate Professor. Ela Babalık Sutcliffe, 350 Ankara Activist Climate and Energy Consultant Önder Algedik and ITU City and Regional Planning Research Assistant Eda Beyazıt. As a lecturer on the role of rail systems in urban transport, Asst. Associate Professor. Ela Babacik Sutcliffe, rail systems always prefer Sut
- The construction of the Çayyolu subway, which the Ministry of Transport takes over, begins on Sunday. 08/06/2012 This Sunday will stop life in the capital of the city will stop officially. because the transport ministry is launching the construction of the subway ÇAYYOLU taken over the municipal building because it can not be in Ankara on Sunday .. day is a kç citizens'm not just talking about it. Enchantment is great and everyone is talking about what to do when they go out and work. 4 is not clear what will be the alternatives to the road that is said to be off aty. ankara's traffic was already awful. the size is already small in the city almost in Istanbul boyut
- 3 billion pounds will be spent on the 1.7 metro project taken over by the Ministry of Transport 25/02/2015 It took over the Ministry of Transport 3 1.7 billion pounds will be spent on the metro project: Ministry of Transport, Turkey announced the general project for the metro and light rail system will spend a total of xnumx't billion 2015 1 734 thousand million. Ministry, the second half of the year will be a tender for the projects to be transferred to the Ministry of Transport of the construction of the construction of the Ankara, Istanbul and Antalya subway button was pressed. The process was started for the construction of the metro, which was started by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality at 92 and was transferred to the Ministry of Transport due to lack of resources. The 2001 kilometer line, which will serve between Atatürk Cultural Center (AKM) and Kızılay, consists of 3.3 stations in Ankara. Atatürk
- 1000 from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 18/08/2016 1000 Persons from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made special assessments on the 15 July coup attempt. 15 Minister Arslan answered the questions about the July coup attempt and told the unspoken about the main purpose of terrorist organizations, especially FETÖ. Turkey's 3 continent reminiscent of bridging between Armstrong is the only country in the world, the main objective underlying the terrorist attacks in Turkey in recent years, he said he did not have to choke economic breakthrough. WHEN WE WERE STARTING TO PRESS THE FOOTERS OF zaman… When the railroads between Central Asia and Europe are divided NE
- Deputy General Director of Transportation Ministry Increased 14/10/2017 The decision to increase the quota in the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was published in the current issue of the Official Gazette and entered into force. 14 October In the Official Gazette dated 2017, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has decided to increase the number of personnel. According to the published decision; The General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments was transferred from 3 to 4. The decision was approved in accordance with Article 3046 of the Law No. 16 (i). The decision published in the Official Gazette is as follows: n From the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications: 1 - General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, Deputy Director General of 3 to 4, 3046 Article 16 of the article (i) Resmi